It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Retro Classix is a collection of 12 different classics originally developed by Data East and then re-published by Ziggurat Interactive. While they are leaving digital stores, you can still give them their forever home in your GOG library, and save 50% on each of them!

Here’s a list:
Bad Dudes
BreakThru
[url=https://www.gog.com/game/retro_classix_express_raider?source=news ] Express Raider[/url]
Gate of Doom
Heavy Barrel
Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja
Joe & Mac Returns
Night Slashers
SRD - Super Real Darwin
Super BurgerTime
Two Crude
Wizard Fire

Retro Classix Sale ends on April 29th, 11 PM UTC. Grab them before they’re gone!
It's very unfortunate that these games are being delistes. I have been playing Bad Dudes vs. Dragonninja very regularly.
toma85: According to the reviews on GOG and Steam these are not good ports.
Those are emulated, not ports. I only bought them because of the roms.
toma85: According to the reviews on GOG and Steam these are not good ports.
M3troid: Those are emulated, not ports.
Yes. This is a word that was used in some reviews and I used it as well before I used the word emulation.

Edit: I changed it.
Post edited April 16, 2024 by toma85
I would considering getting one or two perhaps, but I won't be able to before the last day of the month. Since the sale ends on the 29th before the 30th, I will probably pass.
M3troid: Those are emulated, not ports. I only bought them because of the roms.
A lot of people will still call them ports because they don't know the difference or care.
I own some of these, it's a shame to see the others go before I'm ready to grab them...

I hope they are all properly handled in a good collection one day, with better options, different versions of each game, etc.
At $3.50 each, they're overpriced for what they are, poorly implemented emulation. Mame has been a thing since the '90s. https://www.mamedev.org/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAME
Thank you very much for the delisting notice. While this situation is absurd and disappointing on the part of the publishers, I very appreciate that you at least let us know of the situation sufficiently in advance to make an informed decision for their purchase.
I watched a gameplay video of one of these and the emulated image is very bad, blurry... The game may be good, but the displayed image is not.
OPlays24: I watched a gameplay video of one of these and the emulated image is very bad, blurry... The game may be good, but the displayed image is not.
As mentioned before: just copy the roms to your favorite emulator.
ValamirCleaver: Mame has been a thing since the '90s.
The first MAME releases supported very few games. "Super Burger Time", for example, has only been supported since 2000.
Post edited April 29, 2024 by seednx
seednx: The first MAME releases supported very few games. "Super Burger Time", for example, has only been supported since 2000.
So 24 years ago?...
Annd... gone. :(