It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a passionate visual novel – Womanizer is now out on GOG, with a -10% launch discount until May 10th, 6 AM UTC!

Victor is supremely confident in his ability to charm any woman with a single look, yet he's up against an incredibly challenging feat. This charismatic heartthrob made a wager with his closest friend: to seduce five girls from the city's victorious rhythmic gymnastics team within a week. What do you think – can these star performers resist the advances of such a seasoned womanizer?

Now on GOG, together with its Soundtrack!
Weird xD
high rated
That's some... uh... interesting luggage there. I think Victor might have a spot of trouble going through customs.
Pretty sure people have actually tried self shipping. The duffelbag and no context......not sure if this game gets dark or not, but thats a pretty dark looking scene.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GOG.com: Time for a passionate visual novel – Womanizer is now out on GOG, with a -10% launch discount until May 10th, 6 AM UTC!
Still says "Coming Soon™" to me.
GOG.com: Now on GOG, together with its Soundtrack!
The link does not work, nor can it be searched up. Hopefully it will show up eventually, along with the adult patch and an all-in-one bundle.
high rated
Was waiting for this and instabought it.

This is from the same dev who made "Three Kingdoms Story: Conussia" and "The Book of Bondmaids". As you may be aware these games are 4 years old now. When I played TKS recently I found a few remaining bugs and I contacted the dev. Even though the game was so old he was more than willing to fix every bug and also added optional Galaxy achievements to both of his gaames (@GOG: achievement tags are still missing but I can prove that they are working). He also added a pdf guide to TKS ... and he did this all while still developing this game instead of telling me that he "moved on". He delivered these updates on GOG pretty fast. He is also aware that the English localisation of TKS is not optimal right now (athough imo it is playable after getting used to) and is working on improving this as well but it will take a bit time until this is finished. This is the knd of developer we are atlking about.

When it comes to his previous games you should be aware that we are not talking about the usual "click and continue" adult visual novel only - we are talking about choices and actual gameplay in it as well. He already described the gameplay mechanics of Womanizer in a thread in the GOG forum (yes, it's a dev who is aware that GOG also has a forum ;)) for those who would like to have some help or more explanation about the UI.

https://www.gog.com/forum/womanizer/ui_guide_for_womanzier

I really can't wait to play it and I hope everybody who is interested in these kind of games will support this dev who is going the extra mile to make sure that we can enjoy his games.
Post edited April 27, 2024 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: (...)
Top. I really count on your review : )
"Buying this game on GOG.COM you will receive a censored version of the game."

I think we are missing some UNRATED DLC here, aren't we? ;)
Looks bizarre
Lone_Scout: "Buying this game on GOG.COM you will receive a censored version of the game."

I think we are missing some UNRATED DLC here, aren't we? ;)
Yes we are - but it it is available.
I managed to get the game AND the uncensored DLC in the end. As I was expecting it's more than your usual VN. I really hope that GOG will fix their problems soon so that others will be able to enjoy this as well.
Post edited April 27, 2024 by MarkoH01
high rated
Hey All,

Just letting you know that we may have found the problem and are working to fix it, to make the game available as soon as possible. And yes, unrated DLC will be available too.
Shmacky-McNuts: Pretty sure people have actually tried self shipping. The duffelbag and no context......not sure if this game gets dark or not, but thats a pretty dark looking scene.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Or comical. I could see those screenshots as something from Leisure Suit Larry or a Leisure Suit Larry style game. Have the fat nerd at the bar with the chick, have that goofy looking guy with those two girls. Same with the girl in the suitcase, a pretty funny scene if you don't take everything seriously.
Shmacky-McNuts: Pretty sure people have actually tried self shipping. The duffelbag and no context......not sure if this game gets dark or not, but thats a pretty dark looking scene.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nep Nep Nep: Or comical. I could see those screenshots as something from Leisure Suit Larry or a Leisure Suit Larry style game. Have the fat nerd at the bar with the chick, have that goofy looking guy with those two girls. Same with the girl in the suitcase, a pretty funny scene if you don't take everything seriously.
Could be. Some levity:

Hey all! Meet my new girlfriend, she can literally wear her own ass as a hat! 0_0

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nep Nep Nep: Or comical. I could see those screenshots as something from Leisure Suit Larry or a Leisure Suit Larry style game. Have the fat nerd at the bar with the chick, have that goofy looking guy with those two girls. Same with the girl in the suitcase, a pretty funny scene if you don't take everything seriously.
I've played the game now a bit and it tries to be pretty realistic so far when it comes to character depiction at least. So the women aren't just magically attracted to Victor.
high rated
Just to confirm, the game and the DLCs are now available :) Have fun!