It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a passionate visual novel – Womanizer is now out on GOG, with a -10% launch discount until May 10th, 6 AM UTC!

Victor is supremely confident in his ability to charm any woman with a single look, yet he's up against an incredibly challenging feat. This charismatic heartthrob made a wager with his closest friend: to seduce five girls from the city's victorious rhythmic gymnastics team within a week. What do you think – can these star performers resist the advances of such a seasoned womanizer?

Now on GOG, together with its Soundtrack!
KeoniBoy: What about an equivalent eye-candy product for the ladies chock-full of scantily-clad DDG lads?((;--))
g2222: I'll admit that I had to look up what "DDG" means.**
Funnily enough, the first search result for me was the "German Diabetes Society" ("Deutsche Diabetes Gesellschaft"). X-)

** drop dead gorgeous
Deutsche Diabetes Gesellschaft: Jawohl!! ((;--))
Reaper9988: Trolls need fish not answers ;)
I think Google Translate didn't work for you there. That made no sense in regards to what I was saying...

MarkoH01: Yes, I am sure these are real problems .. omg
Let's see what happens but yikes, some of those faces are incredibly close.
Post edited 4 days ago by pferreira1983
pferreira1983: Some of the designs of the women's face's are incredibly legally iffy I'm surprised there hasn't been a lawsuit yet from certain celebrities.
That same thought crossed my mind. It wouldn't be the first time that a game dev or publisher got sued by some celebrity for allegedly "stealing their likeness". Rockstar Games got sued numerous times for various reasons, but also twice by celebrities, so far without success:
- Lindsay Lohan vs GTA 5
- Florida Joker vs GTA 6

MarkoH01: Yes, I am sure these are real problems .. omg
pferreira1983: Let's see what happens but yikes, some of those faces are incredibly close.
It's not really our problem. Let them fight it out. But Rockstar is certainly better prepared to fend off lawsuits than "Kamti" (who tf are they?). Good luck to them!
Post edited 3 days ago by g2222
g2222: It's not really our problem. Let them fight it out. But Rockstar is certainly better prepared to fend off lawsuits than "Kamti" (who tf are they?). Good luck to them!
Agreed.
pferreira1983: Some of the designs of the women's face's are incredibly legally iffy I'm surprised there hasn't been a lawsuit yet from certain celebrities.
g2222: That same thought crossed my mind.
Ok, fine - I'll bite. Who are they supposed to resemble?
Breja: Ok, fine - I'll bite. Who are they supposed to resemble?
I recognize mainly one celebrity. A younger Paris H. on the left of the title image.
But I understand that this is highly subjective. For everyone who might be willing to agree there will be a hundred who are like "no way, wtf, are you blind dude?" This isn't science and there's a reason why such likeness lawsuits usually fail. Heck, it's often hard to see the likeness between two photos of the *same* person. :-P
Attachments:
paris.jpg (125 Kb)
Post edited 3 days ago by g2222
And here (attachment) is how "Paris" is looking in the game.
Not really the spitting image I'd say ;)
Attachments:
MarkoH01: And here (attachment) is how "Paris" is looking in the game.
Not really the spitting image I'd say ;)
LOL. Now it's Miley "Wrecking Ball" Cyrus! X-)
(Allright, I'll stop now.)
Attachments:
miley.jpg (108 Kb)
Post edited 2 days ago by g2222