It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ask and you shall be deceived…

INDIKA is OUT NOW on GOG with a -10% launch discount, as well as its OST, Artbook, and Deluxe Edition.

It’s a third-person, story-driven game set in a strange world where religious visions clash with harsh reality. It tells the story of a young nun who sets off on a journey of self-discovery with the most unusual, horn-headed companion by her side.

On the outside, Indika seems to be a typical nun attempting to adjust to a difficult and monotonous monastery life. Humble and innocent in her appearance, do not be deceived as this young girl has also made a highly unlikely acquaintance—as she speaks with the devil himself.

Discover and enjoy an indie game where everything goes – play INDIKA now!
high rated
GOG.com: INDIKA is OUT NOW on GOG with a -10% launch discount, as well as its OST, Artbook, and Deluxe Edition.
Nice, I've been waiting for this! Into the cart it goes!
Thank you for publishing the whole package day one, 11 bit studios!
Post edited May 02, 2024 by SargonAelther
You'll have a "devil" of a good time, sister!
high rated
GOG.com: Ask and you shall be deceived…

INDIKA is OUT NOW on GOG with a -10% launch discount, as well as its OST, Artbook, and Deluxe Edition.

It’s a third-person, story-driven game set in a strange world where religious visions clash with harsh reality. It tells the story of a young nun who sets off on a journey of self-discovery with the most unusual, horn-headed companion by her side.

On the outside, Indika seems to be a typical nun attempting to adjust to a difficult and monotonous monastery life. Humble and innocent in her appearance, do not be deceived as this young girl has also made a highly unlikely acquaintance—as she speaks with the devil himself.

Discover and enjoy an indie game where everything goes – play INDIKA now!
At last, I'll be able to wear a nun's robe and enter an abbey without no one calling the cops on me.
EDIT: Nevermind.
Post edited May 02, 2024 by RafaelRamus
Miojo_Master: At last, I'll be able to wear a nun's robe and enter an abbey without no one calling the cops on me.
I never had any fantasy whatsoever of doing that and after reading about it... I can confirm that I still don't.

But playing a nun with a murky (to be unveiled in the story) past who has the devil whispering in her hear embarking on a morally ambiguous adventure filled with dark comedy and tragedy... please sign me up for that.
The points are pointless.
high rated
Tarkovskij-like visuals/cinematography with unusual camera angles and/or static resp. slow moving takes of the environment during cutscenes, check.
Indirect fourth wall breaking via the already mentioned "pointless" collectibles-in-video-games trope, check.
Kafkaesque/Lewis Carroll-like moments of absurdity breaking up the ever-present Dostoevskijian existentialism, check.
Nods to 70s "nunsploitation" and associated subject-matter (sexual suppression, being tempted by Satan, rape), check.
Trying something different and non-conform in today's modernity-infected video games landscape, and have it work out/come together in an entertaining and compelling way, check.
Post edited May 03, 2024 by Swedrami
Game is most interesting. Just bought it. And the low overall rating on the store page... well you guess it why
asla: And the low overall rating on the store page... well you guess it why
A disservice to the game itself for sure because it's actually good... but I guess even Odd Meter as well as 11 bit having officially pledged to donate part of the revenue from INDIKA's sales to help children affected by the war in Ukraine won't stop the 1/5 ratings from coming in entirely.
asla: And the low overall rating on the store page... well you guess it why
Yigdboz: A disservice to the game itself for sure because it's actually good... but I guess even Odd Meter as well as 11 bit having officially pledged to donate part of the revenue from INDIKA's sales to help children affected by the war in Ukraine won't stop the 1/5 ratings from coming in entirely.
I see only one 5-star review, and that is well upvoted. So GOG may have removed any 1-star spam perhaps?
Post edited May 04, 2024 by JMayer70
You know you have been on the internet a long time, when you read a nun being in a game and immediately think of Japan.....
Shmacky-McNuts: You know you have been on the internet a long time, when you read a nun being in a game and immediately think of Japan.....
Last time I remember seeing a nun in a movie was in Casanova which was a Western production.

It is a semi popular trope I think to cement a male character as an irredeemable lothario ladykiller.
Post edited May 04, 2024 by Magnitus
S**tty anti-Christian "game", released in time for Orthodox Easter.

Please remove this trash from GOG.
VBProject: S**tty anti-Christian "game", released in time for Orthodox Easter.
Ok, wishlisted!