It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Avalan: I really could go on and on, but seriously, I'm very interested in this. I don't claim to know the answers, *far* from it, but that's kinda the point. I do think though that if in the very unlikely event it went to court (it wouldn't by the way), then the issue could well be very simple, with regard to whether the product, on purchase and receipt, worked and it was reasonable to think that such a product would allow key rebinding. Also, if by not having key rebinding, that meant that in the case of a left handed player, the game was unplayable. And if having such a feature was something that a game's developer would reasonably be expected to include. It was indeed in The Witcher 3, but not fully and did not include the movement keys. A *critical* component. I would say the question would be, should CDPR have allowed the movement keys to be rebound from the start, as well as a few others that were *locked*. Would it have even been difficult? A further question being, why were those keys locked in the first place, when other could be rebound?

As I said, such things aren't really tested in court, but my view is that such a case would come down on the side of the Consumer, as I think it would be reasonable to expect such things.

I'm not sure if that answered your question :o) But I will go on and on, so... take that as a good or a bad :o)
I think the problem here is what you really can expect from ANY PC game. And I don't think that keybinding can be expected from any PC game as long as not ALL PC games are using it. To answer the question if keybinding really IS a feature that HAS to be added in any game to be useful for everybody one might as well consider the third parity programs which are free and able to fix the problem that might occur for some people completely. IF by any case it WOULD be a feature without no PC game can be said to be complete/functioning what about missing subtitles for the hearing impared? They are afaik optional even on DVDs (and there is no real workaround for this available) - so I'd still guess that it could not be considered to be mandatory to add such a feature.

Avalan: I'll not add another huge reply :o)
Would you say... most do allow rebinding? A lot do? Are these exceptions? Or... I don't want to put words in your mouth, so...
I would say that there are still many games which does not have keybinding at all or in the amount some users would want it. But why are those users ranting and not just demanding their money back if it is an impield feature which HAS to be there no matter what?
foo_: No, editing the config files didn't work. It has been improved, but some parts still don't work. And that is what the entire fuzz is about: hardcoded or blocked keys.

About the external software: if you've got a workaround for your needs, good for you.
Other people can't use it because it gets detected as "cheat software", or conflicts with the accessiblity software they need to use a keyboard at all.

These workarounds are not a general solution.

Hey, you can steer this car by wiggling your bottom! No, hands are not required nor supported in this car... it's a hands-free vehicle. But that's not a bug, it's a feature! Wiggle your bum like this...
Except they didn't give you bum wiggling. That's just ridiculous hyperbole. They said "in this model , the gear shift is on the driver side door console instead of the center console. You'll have to learn how to drive again, but in a few days you won't even notice anymore"

People will blow anything out of proportion.
paladin181: People will blow anything out of proportion.
You have been given explanation both in calm and polemic ways on why this is not simply a matter of adapting a bit.
Your personal experience is not shared by every other person on the planet. Different people have different bodies, with different capabilities and disabilities.

I think I see now where yours are.
Post edited May 27, 2015 by foo_
foo_: You have been given explanation both in calm and polemic ways on why this is not simply a matter of adapting a bit.
Your personal experience is not shared by every other person on the planet. Different people have different bodies, with different capabilities and disabilities.

Except it is a matter of adapting for most people.It's about some gamers who would rather complain about inconvenience claiming it as making a game unplayable rather than try to play the game as it is. Granted there are some who genuinely can not play the game, people with actual disabilities. I think it's pretty stupid that the game didn't come with full key rebinding capability. I also think it's ridiculous to claim it's unplayable, unless of course you truly have a disability (being left-handed is in no way a disability). The guy with one hand, yup. The guy who had a stroke. Of course. These are fringe cases and should not be made as a general rule. How have any left-handed people claiming the game is unplayable managed in life thus far, having to adjust to a predominantly right-handed world? I genuinely pity someone who claims that, as if you can't overcome hand positioning in a game, life will be very hard for you going forward. It is entirely blown out of proportion. Not including fully rebindable keys, while head-scratchingly questionable, is not the crime against humanity that some people on this board are attempting to make it. And yes. That was hyperbole. You think I have a disability for not seeing that you're unequivocally right? I'm not the one hammering home the same explanation over without actually explaining anything. I have made an attempt at an argument without any insults, and failed because you'll be insulted by my statement that some people will blow anything out of proportion. Maybe you feel as though this statement applied to you?
paladin181: People will blow anything out of proportion.
foo_: You have been given explanation both in calm and polemic ways on why this is not simply a matter of adapting a bit.

Sadly true, and why i stopped responding in the thread. To many people with the 'it dosent effect me so it dosen't exist' mentality.

That said accessibility in games in the EU is a big thing, especially with the current legislation on it. CDPR could get into a lot of hot water if it was proven they didn't do their due diligence on accessibility. They dont HAVE to have accessibility, but they have to have proof to show it was unfeasable (expense wise) to add it in.

Most dev's get around it since they aren't in the EU and don't directly sell to the EU, but since CDPR is in the EU it could get problematic for them if someone made a formal complaint
Ryuubei: Sadly true, and why i stopped responding in the thread. To many people with the 'it dosent effect me so it dosen't exist' mentality.

That said accessibility in games in the EU is a big thing, especially with the current legislation on it. CDPR could get into a lot of hot water if it was proven they didn't do their due diligence on accessibility. They dont HAVE to have accessibility, but they have to have proof to show it was unfeasable (expense wise) to add it in.

Most dev's get around it since they aren't in the EU and don't directly sell to the EU, but since CDPR is in the EU it could get problematic for them if someone made a formal complaint
Then there are those other people who just simply called you out on pulling random phrases out of nowhere and trying to justify your views as legal standard. Just read this whole bunch of nonsense you posted here, makes my head hurt when I see you admitting not having to have any accessibility (true) but they have to show proof (?) it was unfeasible (??) to add such thing and proceed assuming the company might get in trouble if a formal complaint is lodged against them (???).

And you expect anyone taking you seriously after this.
Ryuubei: Sadly true, and why i stopped responding in the thread. To many people with the 'it dosent effect me so it dosen't exist' mentality.

Eh. I'm really kinda arguing for the sake of it now. simply because as you said, it doesn't affect me. I enjoy seeing my end of the discussion out to fruition despite the fact that I'm in agreement with you about the idea: Rebindable keys should have been included. It's the principle of the matter of whether it should be a legally binding "standard" or not. Which could go either way. It's enjoyable for me to argue the side that pertains to me the most, and my take on the world at large: There are a lot of whiny people out there who will exaggerate and hyperbolize. The fact is simple: Most people are largely unaffected. Most people are at worst inconvenienced. But again, it's treated like a crime against humanity by the posters here, saying that there should be legal repercussions (there shouldn't) and in general blowing out of proportion the scope of what is happening here.

You say a lot of us have the "It doesn't affect me so it doesn't exist" mentality, and that's true. But the opposite is also true, the "this affects me and so is extremely important and is an absolute tragedy that it wasn't fixed" is pervasive on the other side of the argument. We're talking about video games. I do apologize if my discussion in particular struck any wrong chords, but simply stating that "fixed keys make the game unplayable for left-handed people" is a fallacy, and that struck hard to me because I am left-handed and did not ask people to speak for me.
Avalan: It's not just a feature. It's something that stopped/stops a lot of people actually playing the game. It was present, but some aspects were locked and didn't work fully. They still don't work fully. 1.04 Patch Notes say "Rebinding any key..." and that's not the case. Some people needed to use something so simple as using different keys and the game blocked that.

"No companies, courts or financial institutions will give a damn about your implications that it should have been in the game because the game functions perfectly."

Well, there you lost me. That's such an absolute and massive statement, I would love to know how you can state that with such certainty. The game does not function perfectly. I don't even know if that's hyperbolic or...?

I don't know what your "inventory management quibble" is.
mmarci: What makes you think that free key mapping is more than a feature, and falls under a different category when it comes to decide whether one is eligible for a refund or not?

Inventory quibble from post 124: I expected that all the previously read books in the game will move to the journal so they wouldn't clutter the inventory. I have a really hard time finding certain documents now, it takes a considerable time away doing so, and I fully expect CDPR to compensate me for this lost time.

My statement was about the implications people make about game features, not the game being functional, but nice try there. I don't know why would you even doubt that the game is fully functional: you can load it up, play with it, complete it. It lacks a certain convenience feature which in no way stops you from playing.
You said this to Ryuubei:

"Then there are those other people who just simply called you out on pulling random phrases out of nowhere and trying to justify your views as legal standard."

After saying this to me:

"No companies, courts or financial institutions will give a damn about your implications that it should have been in the game because the game functions perfectly."

I asked you how you can state that with such certainty, but you didn't respond, instead opening with "free key mapping" in an attempt to rephrase by trivialising the issue. The same things have been raised again and again and you're still just making out that the people who are saying they are having a problem apparently just aren't having a problem.

You say "you can load it up, play with it, complete it.", which is the very thing people are saying they can't do without key rebinding.

Refunds depend of which method. Which country. Applicable Laws. Application of those Laws etc etc, It can be *very* robust and often companies cave under pressure. It rarely, I think, goes to actual court, but according to you:

""No companies, courts or financial institutions will give a damn about your implications that it should have been in the game because the game functions perfectly.""

I wanted to discuss this, but if you're not willing to, then I'm out. It's fine if you think you were discussing it, or if you think it's me that's the issue, but I see no point to this.

Take care.
foo_: Keybindings are not convenience, but basic accessibility.
mmarci: According to which legislation?
The Keybinding in Games Act of Countries 20-and-somewhen :o)
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Avalan
foo_: Keybindings are not convenience, but basic accessibility.
MrBMT: IMO, keybindings are an engine feature, which aid in accessibility - considering GOG made their own engine, rather than buying/using a pre-made one, I wouldn't expect said feature by there by default as CDPR need to implement it themselves.

I have moderate Protan (mainly red/green) colour blindness and so have a really hard time following some of the scent trails because I can't distinguish it from the grass some of the time (sometimes it's simply impossible for me to see it). There are no colour blind options for the at all game, this makes it hard for me to play the game sometimes. Think I should get a refund for that too?

If not, what makes one a 'basic accessibility' feature in your opinion and the other not?
Sorry to butt in [not sorry enough to *not* butt in, but still :o) ].

I wonder if the different types of colour blindness is a factor? Aren't there a number of different types? I don't know. I wonder if the possible variations would make it much more difficult to allow a game to be played by a large percentage of people with a form of colour blindness. Having said that, there may well be only one or two types that take up a much higher percentage, so it might not be that complicated after all.

Do many games have options? One type of option? Is there a, kind of, middle ground that can be effective for many people?

Just to note based on how this thread has been :o) I'm not arguing with you, I'm genuinely curious.

That's interesting. The EU has been pushing accessibility. It's been coming up more and more as I recall.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Avalan
MrBMT: IMO, keybindings are an engine feature, which aid in accessibility - considering GOG made their own engine, rather than buying/using a pre-made one, I wouldn't expect said feature by there by default as CDPR need to implement it themselves.

I have moderate Protan (mainly red/green) colour blindness and so have a really hard time following some of the scent trails because I can't distinguish it from the grass some of the time (sometimes it's simply impossible for me to see it). There are no colour blind options for the at all game, this makes it hard for me to play the game sometimes. Think I should get a refund for that too?

If not, what makes one a 'basic accessibility' feature in your opinion and the other not?
Avalan: Sorry to butt in [not sorry enough to *not* butt in, but still :o) ].

I wonder if the different types of colour blindness is a factor? Aren't there a number of different types? I don't know. I wonder if the possible variations would make it much more difficult to allow a game to be played by a large percentage of people with a form of colour blindness. Having said that, there may well be only one or two types that take up a much higher percentage, so it might not be that complicated after all.

Do many games have options? One type of option? Is there a, kind of, middle ground that can be effective for many people?

Just to note based on how this thread has been :o) I'm not arguing with you, I'm genuinely curious.
Just to be clear, I wasn't being serious when I suggested that colour blindness might be valid grounds for a refund, I don't think it is at all :) (It can be quite frustrating for a few of the quests though!) - just pointing out that if he thinks the lack of one accessibility feature should be grounds for a refund, that he's contradicting himself if he then says lack of another accessibility feature should not.

There are indeed various different types of colour 'blindness' - a better way of describing it is colour vision deficiency (CVD) in most people's cases, because in reality we can't interpret the difference between some of the colour spectrum (though there are rare cases where people literally only see in black and white).

The main types are protanomaly (aka Protanopes), which is a reduced sensitivity to red light, deuteranomaly (aka Deuteranopes) which is a reduced sensitivity to green light and is the most common form of colour blindness and tritanomaly (aka Tritanopes) which is a reduced sensitivity to blue light and is extremely rare.

People with deuteranomaly and protanomaly are generally just known as red-green colour blind.

Protanopes are more likely to confuse: Black with many shades of red - Dark brown with dark green, dark orange and dark red - Some blues with some reds, purples and dark pinks - Mid-greens with some oranges.
Deuteranopes are more likely to confuse: Mid-reds with mid-greens - Blue-greens with grey and mid-pinks - Bright greens with yellows - Pale pinks with light grey - Mid-reds with mid-brown - Light blues with lilac.
Tritanopes are more likely to confuse: Light blues with greys - Dark purples with black - Mid-greens with blues - Oranges with reds.

Protanopes and Deuteranopes are actually split into two different types too... but going into that is just getting too complicated :)

To answer your question, not many games do cater for it no - the first one that came to mind was Borderlands 2, and I just found they've got a cool article about the changes they made to the game here.

Other games off the top of my head that do: FTL, every Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare 3, WOW, DOTA 2, Team Fortress 2.

Interesting fact: Around 1 out of 100 males happen to have the type of CVD that I do.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by MrBMT
Avalan: You said this to Ryuubei:

"Then there are those other people who just simply called you out on pulling random phrases out of nowhere and trying to justify your views as legal standard."

After saying this to me:

I asked you how you can state that with such certainty, but you didn't respond, instead opening with "free key mapping" in an attempt to rephrase by trivialising the issue. The same things have been raised again and again and you're still just making out that the people who are saying they are having a problem apparently just aren't having a problem.

You say "you can load it up, play with it, complete it.", which is the very thing people are saying they can't do without key rebinding.

Refunds depend of which method. Which country. Applicable Laws. Application of those Laws etc etc, It can be *very* robust and often companies cave under pressure. It rarely, I think, goes to actual court, but according to you:

""No companies, courts or financial institutions will give a damn about your implications that it should have been in the game because the game functions perfectly.""

I wanted to discuss this, but if you're not willing to, then I'm out. It's fine if you think you were discussing it, or if you think it's me that's the issue, but I see no point to this.

Take care.
Selective reading again? You got your answer in this post. It is not me who is trying to shift the topic here, read the title again :) You keep coming with presumed laws that don't apply when we are talking about refund eligibility.

Also can we drop this scaremongering with laws please? Show me one example where any court ruled in favour of someone asking for a refund based on the lack of key mapping feature in a video game.
I completely missed your post. And as an aside, for a little while, I confused you and MrBMT, thinking you were both one in the same. It's the vaguely similar names, but mainly I also saw your avatars as the same roguish sea captain :o) I should probably pay more attention to such things.

Avalan: I really could go on and on, but seriously, I'm very interested in this. I don't claim to know the answers, *far* from it, but that's kinda the point. I do think though that if in the very unlikely event it went to court (it wouldn't by the way), then the issue could well be very simple, with regard to whether the product, on purchase and receipt, worked and it was reasonable to think that such a product would allow key rebinding. Also, if by not having key rebinding, that meant that in the case of a left handed player, the game was unplayable. And if having such a feature was something that a game's developer would reasonably be expected to include. It was indeed in The Witcher 3, but not fully and did not include the movement keys. A *critical* component. I would say the question would be, should CDPR have allowed the movement keys to be rebound from the start, as well as a few others that were *locked*. Would it have even been difficult? A further question being, why were those keys locked in the first place, when other could be rebound?

As I said, such things aren't really tested in court, but my view is that such a case would come down on the side of the Consumer, as I think it would be reasonable to expect such things.

I'm not sure if that answered your question :o) But I will go on and on, so... take that as a good or a bad :o)
MarkoH01: I think the problem here is what you really can expect from ANY PC game. And I don't think that keybinding can be expected from any PC game as long as not ALL PC games are using it. To answer the question if keybinding really IS a feature that HAS to be added in any game to be useful for everybody one might as well consider the third parity programs which are free and able to fix the problem that might occur for some people completely. IF by any case it WOULD be a feature without no PC game can be said to be complete/functioning what about missing subtitles for the hearing impared? They are afaik optional even on DVDs (and there is no real workaround for this available) - so I'd still guess that it could not be considered to be mandatory to add such a feature.
I would very much disagree with the principle that expectation relies on total appearance of a feature in all products. There will always be products that don't have something for a whole host of reasons (some valid, others not). I think there's a threshold of expectation. An arbitrary, fluctuating, subjective, untested (I think in the case of games) and therefore a very difficult to define threshold :o), but a threshold none-the-less. I think that is a part of the problem with these sorts of things. I would say... the sorts of things I've been saying :o) in that I would expect a game to include key rebinding, due to it being very common for many years, very important (even critical) for many users and not really that difficult to implement.

*But* that would be my view and someone like yourself sees things differently. In many (maybe all) respects I think it comes down to what a product could reasonably be expected to do and that requires a much bigger picture view (legislation and a compilation of many views). Such things as key rebinding seem to be very untested. I guess to some extent it depends on what we're talking about specifically, as there are different levels to dealing with such things. There's a refund from a company, a refund from the financial system (Bank, Credit Card or the like) and then there's the courts. It's something I say a lot, but these things just don't actually get tested to know where we (i.e. Consumers) stand on such things.

I would also add, that there is a lot of vested interest in *not* giving people money back.

As for DVDs :o) Would you agree that a *lot* of DVDs give pretty good (if not complete) information regarding subtitles, so people will know in advance? I've gone on too long, but maybe one solution is for games to have a *full* features list, instead of all the hype?

I think I would be okay with that. They made the game, they know what's in and what's not. List compatible screen resolutions, presence and extent of key rebinding, colour vision deficiency options and a whole list of things that a bunch of *gamers* could compile really quickly, so I would hope the developer would be able to. Not everyone would care about a lot of things, but "Here are all the details for those who are affected or care :o)".

Avalan: I'll not add another huge reply :o)
Would you say... most do allow rebinding? A lot do? Are these exceptions? Or... I don't want to put words in your mouth, so...
MarkoH01: I would say that there are still many games which does not have keybinding at all or in the amount some users would want it. But why are those users ranting and not just demanding their money back if it is an impield feature which HAS to be there no matter what?
I don't think people are ranting. *Some* take things too far, but 'some' always will :o) I think many have a genuine issue and voice it.

As for demanding money back, that's a big thing for me. Annnnnnd it's a whole big conversation :o) I think the software industry has managed to make a lot of people see hype, bugs, missing features and general issues just a part of software. Demanding one's money back is not that easy and I don't know to what extent companies like Steam can actually do what they do, when they say 'no refunds'. There's a degree of letting a company try and fix an issue (which is very important), but I would really like to know, where games fall in terms of a 'defective product' and when a game can actually be returned. In my view, the amount of money involved, means that many want this to be kept out of the courts and for things to keep going as they are. Just the idea that games are released when the developer/publisher knows there are problems with them.

I should stop. Maybe it's not helpful of me to say a certain amount, but no more, but I've gone on long enough. I should add though, I very much dislike Steam :o)

Don't worry about replying, I know I ramble :o)
Avalan: Sorry to butt in [not sorry enough to *not* butt in, but still :o) ].

MrBMT: Just to be clear, I wasn't being serious when I suggested that colour blindness might be valid grounds for a refund, I don't think it is at all :) (It can be quite frustrating for a few of the quests though!) - just pointing out that if he thinks the lack of one accessibility feature should be grounds for a refund, that he's contradicting himself if he then says lack of another accessibility feature should not.
Yes, I got that you weren't making a genuine claim/argument for a refund, but a comparison to show the illegitimacy of a refund claim due to no key rebinding :o) I think it's good to point out such things though... especially to me :o)

I said to MarkoH01 [at great length :o) ], that maybe the solution is to step up game descriptions. Full list of *actual* features, present and not present. Not just hype features, like "Living breathing world" and "Choices that matter" etc, but a matter of fact list of things. Things that are supported, partially support (to what extent) and not supported.

I read your comment to foo_, about the red scent trails? I can only imagine how that messes up all the times that come up. I don't know if some of the differences between different issues (terrible word, but I couldn't come up with anything better to convey diverse things than affect people) come down to a combination of the number of people affected, how they are effected and the ease with which a solution could be achieved.

I really don't think it is at all reasonable to expect every product to cater to every possible situation that any person could be in [not that you was saying they should :o)]. It just can't be done, but there is a certain amount that can/should be. Where expectations lie though is, very subjective. I think with key rebinding, it's not just disabled people or even left handed people, that need it. Even then the percentage of people who are left handed isn't an exact number, but it's in the realms beyond 10% of the population. Some are affected by needing keys rebound more than others, just as I would say that colour vision deficiency can affect to a greater or lesser extent. The point is :o) I would say that many more people could be affected by not having key rebinding, than by not having options for colour vision deficiency. Which is easy for me to say, since I don't have colour vision deficiency. There's also the addition of people who are neither disabled, not left handed, who need to use different keys, due to habit, hand size, keyboard and possible a few other things.

I guess it comes back to the threshold I keep going on about. The point where it would be reasonably expected for a company to take something into account and address it. I do think it's important that I very much consider [possible very wrongly :o) ] that the work required to include options for colour vision deficiency, would be a great deal more than key rebinding. The Witcher 3 had key rebinding at launch, but for some reason, not fully.

In the end, I take issue when someone who can't play a game, can't get a refund. But views very much vary, which I have found happens quite a lot :o)

MrBMT: There are indeed various different types of colour 'blindness' - a better way of describing it is colour vision deficiency (CVD) in most people's cases, because in reality we can't interpret the difference between some of the colour spectrum (though there are rare cases where people literally only see in black and white).

The main types are protanomaly (aka Protanopes), which is a reduced sensitivity to red light, deuteranomaly (aka Deuteranopes) which is a reduced sensitivity to green light and is the most common form of colour blindness and tritanomaly (aka Tritanopes) which is a reduced sensitivity to blue light and is extremely rare.

People with deuteranomaly and protanomaly are generally just known as red-green colour blind.

Protanopes are more likely to confuse: Black with many shades of red - Dark brown with dark green, dark orange and dark red - Some blues with some reds, purples and dark pinks - Mid-greens with some oranges.
Deuteranopes are more likely to confuse: Mid-reds with mid-greens - Blue-greens with grey and mid-pinks - Bright greens with yellows - Pale pinks with light grey - Mid-reds with mid-brown - Light blues with lilac.
Tritanopes are more likely to confuse: Light blues with greys - Dark purples with black - Mid-greens with blues - Oranges with reds.

Protanopes and Deuteranopes are actually split into two different types too... but going into that is just getting too complicated :)
For me? Yes :o)

But thank you for going into such detail. Much appreciated.

MrBMT: To answer your question, not many games do cater for it no - the first one that came to mind was Borderlands 2, and I just found they've got a cool article about the changes they made to the game here.

Other games off the top of my head that do: FTL, every Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare 3, WOW, DOTA 2, Team Fortress 2.

Interesting fact: Around 1 out of 100 males happen to have the type of CVD that I do.
Interesting link.

There are two things: I'd like to see more of everything do more for more people :o), but there's the reality of resources and cost. I think the ratios heavily favour having key rebinding as an expectation, but I'd like to see more accessibility. The more it's done, the more such things will be understood, the more tools and knowledge will be gained and the easier/cheaper it will become. Well, in theory :o)

Thanks again for the information.
MrBMT: Just to be clear, I wasn't being serious when I suggested that colour blindness might be valid grounds for a refund, I don't think it is at all :) (It can be quite frustrating for a few of the quests though!) - just pointing out that if he thinks the lack of one accessibility feature should be grounds for a refund, that he's contradicting himself if he then says lack of another accessibility feature should not.

There are indeed various different types of colour 'blindness' - a better way of describing it is colour vision deficiency (CVD) in most people's cases, because in reality we can't interpret the difference between some of the colour spectrum (though there are rare cases where people literally only see in black and white).

To answer your question, not many games do cater for it no - the first one that came to mind was Borderlands 2, and I just found they've got a cool article about the changes they made to the game here.

Wow, a passage full of information about colorblind. Good read, thanks!
I can only imagine how difficult for you to tackle some of the quests in Witcher 3, and it'd certainly be inconvenient to handle various tasks in life.

I think that requesting refund based on "no keybinding" is a stupid one, but when elevators are becoming essentials for many areas to improve accessibility for the disabled, Games - any software - should seriously consider adding more accessibility features.
low rated
This game really suck!!!! To slow leveling

SKYRIM RULES!