It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

schmenge: How exactly do I use the repair skill? Nothing that I can see in the interface activates repair on an item and the documentation leaves a lot to be desired. Help!!
Go to a person who has a shop (no difference), u got a toolbar down there in which there are icons that indicate SELLING, BUYING, IDENTIFYING (question mark [?]) and a HAMMER that when u push it your cursor becomes a hand with a hammer and when you click on your weapons in your item list it will be repaired in exchange with some gold (of course it is expensive).
schmenge: How exactly do I use the repair skill? Nothing that I can see in the interface activates repair on an item and the documentation leaves a lot to be desired. Help!!
dr.ashy: Go to a person who has a shop (no difference), u got a toolbar down there in which there are icons that indicate SELLING, BUYING, IDENTIFYING (question mark [?]) and a HAMMER that when u push it your cursor becomes a hand with a hammer and when you click on your weapons in your item list it will be repaired in exchange with some gold (of course it is expensive).
Thanks for your response, but doing that is not my problem. According to the manual (see below), you should be able to effect repairs without a merchant while in the field.

Smithing is an indispensable part of the warcraft. Therefore the paladins of
the Brotherhood of the Righteous are skilled in it as well. The protection of
justice in the Realm cannot be stopped because a paladin’s sword has broken
or a part of his armor fell off. Without the smithing skill the enforcement of
justice would be dependent on gold paid to the smiths for the repair of broken
equipment.
The higher the mastery level, the more complicated armor and weapons the paladin
can repair.
❦❦ Apprentice—skill 1; Constitution 1; level 1
❦❦
I finally figured it out. If you are playing a Paladin, smithing is an available skill. To access it, go to the inventory screen, hit the spells tab and on the top to the right is a skills button. Press it and scroll down to the smith skill and ddrag the icon over to an available quick access slot. Use it as you would a spell.
Can u guys suggest an other game like inquisitor which would be related to investigation of criminal cases???
dr.ashy: Can u guys suggest an other game like inquisitor which would be related to investigation of criminal cases???
No.

Seriously, no, sleuth games are extremely rare and difficult to make. Most of them are just adventure games, classic point and click on rails, and don't let you make any deduction. Maybe "The Last Express" is a bit different, I haven't played it. "Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Of The Silver Earring" has some good end-of-chapter deductive quizzes, but forget about solving the whole story - the overarching plot is absolutely impossible to guess or even to comprehend when the solution is given. Some old adventure games like the "The Colonel's Bequest" and "Cruise for a Corpse" invoved a bit of sleuthing, with end-of-game quizzes, but most of them were a trial-and-error matter of having your character at the right place in the right instant to catch the relevant bits you're supposed to witness. And don't get me started on "Mortevielle's Manor".

I know no game of crime investigations done right. And every time a RPG pretends to offer one, I overthink what is just a basic fetch quest with pseudo-sleuth flavor. So, the answer is :

No.

Better ask Ghorpm on these forums to do again one of his sleuth quizz threads. They provide more deductive fun than all these games combined.

(Or register on the next "gog mafia" forum game.)
Post edited January 26, 2013 by Telika
dr.ashy: Can u guys suggest an other game like inquisitor which would be related to investigation of criminal cases???
Telika: No.

Seriously, no, sleuth games are extremely rare and difficult to make. Most of them are just adventure games, classic point and click on rails, and don't let you make any deduction. Maybe "The Last Express" is a bit different, I haven't played it. "Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Of The Silver Earring" has some good end-of-chapter deductive quizzes, but forget about solving the whole story - the overarching plot is absolutely impossible to guess or even to comprehend when the solution is given. Some old adventure games like the "The Colonel's Bequest" and "Cruise for a Corpse" invoved a bit of sleuthing, with end-of-game quizzes, but most of them were a trial-and-error matter of having your character at the right place in the right instant to catch the relevant bits you're supposed to witness. And don't get me started on "Mortevielle's Manor".

I know no game of crime investigations done right. And every time a RPG pretends to offer one, I overthink what is just a basic fetch quest with pseudo-sleuth flavor. So, the answer is :

No.

Better ask Ghorpm on these forums to do again one of his sleuth quizz threads. They provide more deductive fun than all these games combined.

(Or register on the next "gog mafia" forum game.)
Thanks for your comprehensive answer dude,
Is there any companion can i take with hugo? Diabolus is way too bad and Olfgard doesn't want hugo. (in act 1 of course)

And is there any key for quick buy and quick sell? :D
Post edited February 16, 2013 by 8haplo8
There's a room in Hillbrandt tomb that contains a chest, stash in the floor tile, a wall button and a lever that opens the room with ghouls and spirits. Does anyone know what exactly the wall button does?
Arthandas: There's a room in Hillbrandt tomb that contains a chest, stash in the floor tile, a wall button and a lever that opens the room with ghouls and spirits. Does anyone know what exactly the wall button does?
Me too :))
[IMG]http://s19.postimg.org/q95otvb37/MAP2_Hillbrandt_Cemetery_Crypt.jpg[/IMG]
This map misses the floor tile stash before the secret chamber.

As for the wall button, I managed to clear the whole tomb without pressing it so I really don't know what is its purpose...
I asked Martin Kovar about the wall button and here's his response:

"I was told that these wall buttons were originally supposed to open the secret doors, but because it was really hard to find them, it was changed during the development and you just have to find the doors to open them. But the buttons remained in the game, even though they do nothing now."
I just want to confirm for sure: I can use chests to store stuff right? The items will not be deleted?
ShadowWulfe: I just want to confirm for sure: I can use chests to store stuff right? The items will not be deleted?
I'm pretty sure you can, but to be really safe you can also just drop the items, they will remain.

How do I start the quest from Severtinus about the Pagan Statue? Is there something I need to do first before he gives it to me?
Post edited August 18, 2013 by Renatar
Renatar:
You need to have convincing evidence to convict a certain someone. After he refuses you need to speak to a certain friend of yours.
How do I know how to to perform exorcism? Do I need to read some book or ask some people?