It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BiskutMentega: How do I know how to to perform exorcism? Do I need to read some book or ask some people?
Yes, you need to read a book. The book can be found from an undead priest inside one of the tombs in the Glatzburg cemetery.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by woosk
In the road to Dragon thing, there is a troll cave with an acid pool. I don't have the levitation spell (not even the right school). Is there a hidden passage here too?

edit: I figured out I could buy the tome of the school of the miracles and learn the skill. I also found the levitation scroll. The fact that a merchant bag change every time we talk to him made this easy.

Now I just have to level up 2 times to become student of this magic school.
Post edited August 22, 2013 by ZakBlayde
Hi dudes, i have a BIG problem with the exorcism of Francessca (act 2)

Bishop's phantom gave me the quest

i have the father Fredtick's diary
-WEAR the rosary
-The herbalist distilled the mandrake potion
-have the holy scripture

but nothing happen when I talk her, do i miss something? :(
I believe there is one thing missing in the current version of the text (it will be corrected in the nearest patch). You also need the Holy Water.
Kovi: I believe there is one thing missing in the current version of the text (it will be corrected in the nearest patch). You also need the Holy Water.
thx dude, i've just discovered it by fortune! thx 4 answering
Big issue with Inquisitor. I loved the game so far, but the Mine is just awfull (too many levels and to much battles). And my weapon is broken after a very little number of battles with orcs, so I need to do all the way to village every time. Why is that ? Why this type of enemy destroy my weapon like this? I'm not sure it was like this from the beginning.
Post edited August 28, 2013 by ZakBlayde
It just happens that there are some enemies that can damage your weapons easily. If you play a paladin, use your Smithing skill to repair them. If you play some other class, you can repair/shop with genies without having to go back to Hillbrandt.
Thanks for your answer. The thing is I have to pass some levels to be able to upgrade my smithing. And magic boxes cost a lot of money, so I will do those aller-retour until then. The fact is that I couldn't stop playing until this passage. Now I just stopped playing. x)

The sort of thing that is too frustrating to be cool in a game.

edit : This and the rez of monsters thing. O_O
I feel I will fight with orcs as much time as I played the game before that. But the first part was awesome (awesome writing, awesome story, awesome quests), and the second one is turning me mad.

I can't play any further. :'(

:gocrying:
Post edited September 04, 2013 by ZakBlayde
I feel your pain, I don't like overly hard/repetitive games either (and I slogged through the Gothic and Witcher series outdoor areas).

My suggestion is just use console cheats to give yourself enough money and/or attributes/skills to get by these areas. That way you can still enjoy the story.
I am in act two and cannot get to level 3 in the coliseum because it wont let me bash the door before the stairs to it nor can I find a key. Can someone let me know how I get down there?
Is there any way to stealthy open a chests, which can be found in some of the city's houses (playing as a knight or a priest)?
Post edited September 08, 2013 by Carnage
I'm stuck on the cementery, there's a "thing" on the center of the map where you can find stairs and there's a door that i can't open, anyone please tell me if there's a lever or something like that...
Post edited September 08, 2013 by Nozterar
plazmaplanna: I am in act two and cannot get to level 3 in the coliseum because it wont let me bash the door before the stairs to it nor can I find a key. Can someone let me know how I get down there?
Have a look at this map. The key drops from an enemy on the right side of the level.
Carnage: Is there any way to stealthy open a chests, which can be found in some of the city's houses (playing as a knight or a priest)?
I don't think so. I believe you have to be a thief to loot them safely.
Nozterar: I'm stuck on the cementery, there's a "thing" on the center of the map where you can find stairs and there's a door that i can't open, anyone please tell me if there's a lever or something like that...
Could you be more specific please? What's the name of the level? Also, maybe some map in the first post of this thread might help you.
Post edited September 10, 2013 by Kovi
I wonder what to do with the second crate of wine (Chateau de Trebrechette). The first one I gave to the innkeeper in Glatzburg.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Carnage
I'm an Inquisitorial Prosecutor - so how do I arrest people now?

Hi All,

I was able to ask the Prosecutor in front of the cathedral to give me a warrant for the arrest of Edmond d'Arvias before - but now that I've gotten this status as an inquisitor he no longer offers that option. But I can not find a way to arrest Edmund now - not that I want to - it's just that I'm not sure how this mechanism works now.