It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Carnage: I wonder what to do with the second crate of wine (Chateau de Trebrechette). The first one I gave to the innkeeper in Glatzburg.
There is no use for the second crate in the game. You can throw it away or put it into your personal stash next to some other items that you will never use but that you just can't get rid of (like some keys for example).
BinaryStylus: I was able to ask the Prosecutor in front of the cathedral to give me a warrant for the arrest of Edmond d'Arvias before - but now that I've gotten this status as an inquisitor he no longer offers that option. But I can not find a way to arrest Edmund now - not that I want to - it's just that I'm not sure how this mechanism works now.
Once you are the Prosecutor, you don't have to ask anyone for a warrant to arrest an NPC. As soon as you have enough evidence to be able to arrest him/her, a note appears in your Journal saying "I now have enough evidence to formally accuse..." - instead of "I have been ordered to arrest..." when you were the Investigator.
I'm curios, how may acts does Inquisitor have?
Romanul: I'm curios, how may acts does Inquisitor have?
There are three Acts in Inquisitor.