It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SIDE QUEST SPOILER IN ACT 3

Could someone point out where the location of Baron of Mansfeld's treasure is? I've been searching in Place of Execution in Alvaron a while now..
Nirth: SIDE QUEST SPOILER IN ACT 3

Could someone point out where the location of Baron of Mansfeld's treasure is? I've been searching in Place of Execution in Alvaron a while now..
It is normally not in the map. After you get the treasure map, it appears a little NW from the middle of the map, I think. Among some bushes. Your small map will disappear after you find it, so you'll know you've found it.
I'm in the Ecclesiastical Tomb level 1 in Alvaron. Here's a screenshot of rooms I can't enter: Level 1

What do I have to do? I've 13 in perception and I've been running around with Keen Senses (lvl 13 in Pagan Magic) looking for hidden clues and all the levers I see are in places I can't enter.

Speaking of perception too, I was thinking of increasing perception even more in case Keen Senses isn't enough. Should I or?
Post edited November 06, 2012 by Nirth
Nirth: I'm in the Ecclesiastical Tomb level 1 in Alvaron. Here's a screenshot of rooms I can't enter: Level 1

What do I have to do? I've 13 in perception and I've been running around with Keen Senses (lvl 13 in Pagan Magic) looking for hidden clues and all the levers I see are in places I can't enter.

Speaking of perception too, I was thinking of increasing perception even more in case Keen Senses isn't enough. Should I or?
There is a secret door to the left of the entrance of that level. Just check the walls. As for perception, yes I upgraded it to 20 way back. It helps in many cases. And I also use Light magic, because it lightens up the area and gives bonus perception (helps for hidden things and traps.)
I would arrive to 2^ level......can anybody help me? Thanks
myoho: I would arrive to 2^ level......can anybody help me? Thanks
what seems to be the problem, officer ?
Two questions regarding quests in Alvaron.

Nicolas. Apparently he was ready to attack me instantly (or walkting to me and I didn't notice) when I entered level 4 in the Citadel and he died. Not after I had already saved and then talked to the Grand Master did he say I could talk to Nicolas. Have I completely screwed up my save now or would he just tell me something already done or to finish or begin a side quest?

Also, I've the three statues but apparently, according to some thread here, I need to find some book in the cellar of the Church in Alvaron but I don't have access there so I guess I can't continue with the Tomb of Saint Orthenius quest yet, right? Also, to initiate the quest itself or at all do I have to give the statues to that Jab-Habaal guy? I couldn't find if I had to searching the forum.
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Nirth
Nicolas gives you a quest and offers to join you after you complete it, but you would have to fire soldier what's his name from Hillbrandt because they don't get along.

You'll have access to the book later, don't worry. You will need it initiate the quest, yes. You can give the statues to the merchant anytime you want, you'll get them back anyway.

I just finished the game. How the HELL are you supposed to beat the good-ending boss with the paladin or the thief ??? I was able to beat it only because, as a priest, I could spam dozens of hell hounds to keep it paralyzed the whole time, otherwise it just seemed impossible.
Post edited November 08, 2012 by charbon
charbon: I just finished the game. How the HELL are you supposed to beat the good-ending boss with the paladin or the thief ??? I was able to beat it only because, as a priest, I could spam dozens of hell hounds to keep it paralyzed the whole time, otherwise it just seemed impossible.
Lucky you. I can't wait to get rid of this annoying game, the combat that is.

I guess one can use genies hopefully.. I have 300,000 gold so I'm going to buy an entire inventory with magical boxes before I venture to the place where you meet him. :P
charbon: Nicolas gives you a quest and offers to join you after you complete it, but you would have to fire soldier what's his name from Hillbrandt because they don't get along.
So it's only a side quest? I've no energy to reload my save just before I stormed the Paladin Order, I would have to replay 3 hours of gametime. Thanks for the info anyway.
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Nirth
Yeah it's only a side quest, and not a very interesting one. Basically the duke's horny wife accuses him of hitting on her even though it's the other way around, and you have to make her retract by blackmailing her.
I'm about to ask Rodrigo about his scratches and then he says he won't speak me aobut it. I've four choices and no matter what I choose (even multiple times) the dialogue doesn't progress. FYI, I've 20 in eloquence.

Anything I've to do? I think I already have 3 suspicions about his involvement around the king's death. I talked to Gregorius and he won't let me arrest him yet either.
Nirth: I'm about to ask Rodrigo about his scratches and then he says he won't speak me aobut it. I've four choices and no matter what I choose (even multiple times) the dialogue doesn't progress. FYI, I've 20 in eloquence.
Just click on any of the choices (save for bribery of course, as it's only available once) until he speaks. Never understood the point of eloquence/authority in this game since you can do what I just said and they all talk eventually...
nvm
Post edited November 10, 2012 by Nirth
I just finished it, at last it's over. Great story but mages were too powerful, some ridiculous hiding places and too much non-unique text/dialogue it was actually a great game.

Question: Has anyone managed to kill either Azrael or Gabriel without a single genie? I tried against Azrael with only 4 genies and they died instantly the dialogue ended. Then I reloaded and summoned about 10 of them and apparently that forced both of them to not use magic and after a few seconds both died. Ridiculous...
Post edited November 10, 2012 by Nirth
Hi!
in act 2.
i finish devils cavern i get Tom but i didnt find missing girls body.
where can i found it ?
thnx