It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RetroVortex: You have a £10,000 box, but if you gamble you could get the £50,000, the £100,000 or even the £250,000 box, but then you could lose it all in the next turn, end up with the penny.
kavazovangel: No, relationships are not like that. They are more like:

"You have 0 pounds in your box, but if you gamble, you could win a million. If not, you'll still be broke."
Hehe. Its not that simple though is it?
Not taking into account the value of being single, the value of a job, a family, relationships CAN risk that. (Not always though, but life can be a cruel mistress!)

Some people value their pride and self-respect to an insane degree (like myself! HAHA!), and anything that can devalue that honestly could tear a man apart.
(even if it is irrational, but people aren't all that rational by nature are they! ;) )
Post edited April 26, 2012 by RetroVortex
The first time I got a girl I was18. I regret to this day not having the confidence I needed in school. All my friends started getting girls when they were 12.
ExecB5: The first time I got a girl I was18. I regret to this day not having the confidence I needed in school. All my friends started getting girls when they were 12.
And this has made their lives better how? :-)
ExecB5: The first time I got a girl I was18. I regret to this day not having the confidence I needed in school. All my friends started getting girls when they were 12.
DieRuhe: And this has made their lives better how? :-)
When you eat ice cream, does it "make your life better" ?
Doggy style
TheWhiteRose: Doggy style
As a certain UnderDog once said: "Thumbs up, way up!" ^_^

Personally, I enjoy watching my woman bent over with her hair to the side, her ass in the air and [too x-rated]. Just love it how... Wait, that was what the [too x-rated] bit was for ^_~

I also love to do it in front of a mirror... Hmm... That isn't quite a position is it? How about when she does it in front of the bathroom mirror and sink, while applying lipstick and I'm behind her... Mmmm...

Okay, better stop now. Right now, my fiance is half way around the world... -_-
Fenixp: All right then, I'd like you to give me an advice. I wasn't always open about sex, actually I never really discussed it too much. Then I met my wife, and after some time in our relationship, we have discovered she's got a pretty solid case of hypersexuality. No, not the teenage 'I'm a nyph, I love sex,' it's actually kind of bad. No psychological treatement helped, all it did was lessening the issue slightly. So now, we either have sex often enough - so often that I myself sometimes get horribly sick of it (guys, don't even TRY to make comments about how great that is, I get it often enough and it's not,) or she starts taking potentially dangerous and personality changing dampening pills. Or my wife gets horribly depressed and generally unhappy.
I think you weren't waiting for real answers, but:

I've seen one TV documentary on the same subject, and there they tried to "lessen" the sexual drive of the female with some kind of closeness/intimacy exercises by the couple. Ie. all kinds of cuddling was approved, but not sexual acts. That way the oversexual person kinda learned that fulfilling intimacy can be non-sexual too.

I'm not saying that necessarily always works, depends what is the real reason for hypersexuality. If it is related mostly to hormones, trying to make one "less sexual" is like trying to change a hormonally frigid person into a hypersexual one (without medication).

And yeah, I've also been in a situation (in another relationship) where I was the one wanting less sex, and it was not a nice situation to me, quite irritating actually. I guess it was one of the reasons we finally broke up.

Even currently, it is my gf who 95% of the time is the one making the initiative. So far it hasn't been a problem because 94% of the time I willingly comply. The good news is that I personally find my gf very sexy, so it doesn't take her that much effort to arouse me, unless I am very stressed out for some reason (e.g. work, or DRM).
Post edited April 27, 2012 by timppu
timppu: I'm not saying that necessarily always works, depends what is the real reason for hypersexuality. If it is related mostly to hormones, trying to make one "less sexual" is like trying to change a hormonally frigid person into a hypersexual one (without medication).
Well it actually is related to hormones, hypersexuality seems to even appear in her family every generation for better or worse. So yeah, without medication there's nothing much that can be done, and medication would be like treating it using an a-bomb. Thanks for the concern thou.
Post edited April 27, 2012 by Fenixp
Well, they are pretty happy because of that and I don't know about you guys, but I feel the urge to hook up with other girls, I'm not saying that I do, but I feel it.
Post edited April 27, 2012 by ExecB5
ExecB5: Well, they are pretty happy because of that and I don't know about you guys, but I feel the urge to hook up with other girls, I'm not saying that I do, but I feel it.
You mean other than the one you have?

I was with a girl from 15 years old until we were 23, never was with anyone else. One of the things that broke us up was me being like OMG I NEED TO FUCK AT LEAST ONE OTHER GIRL BEFORE I DIE. All my guy friends told me I was being stupid but I didn't listen to them

After we broke up I sowed some wild oats, as they say, and let me tell ya... not really worth it, just like they said. As long as you are sexually compatible and happy with the person you've got it as good as you will ever get it. Random flings are mostly awkward and your next girlfriend might be a cold fish in the sack.
ExecB5: Well, they are pretty happy because of that and I don't know about you guys, but I feel the urge to hook up with other girls, I'm not saying that I do, but I feel it.
StingingVelvet: You mean other than the one you have?

I was with a girl from 15 years old until we were 23, never was with anyone else. One of the things that broke us up was me being like OMG I NEED TO FUCK AT LEAST ONE OTHER GIRL BEFORE I DIE. All my guy friends told me I was being stupid but I didn't listen to them

After we broke up I sowed some wild oats, as they say, and let me tell ya... not really worth it, just like they said. As long as you are sexually compatible and happy with the person you've got it as good as you will ever get it. Random flings are mostly awkward and your next girlfriend might be a cold fish in the sack.
That is what I meant.

Here it is exactly the opposite. All my guy friends tell me that I gotta fuck a lot of different girls before I settle down with one.
Post edited April 27, 2012 by ExecB5
I don't know how it is in your countries, but in mine when you have sex with different girls, it's rather... boring. First sex with a girl is just simply standard. At least you hook up with some kinky girl you can't expect anything more.

I'm with my gf for 6 years now. We tried a lot of different (but rather not weird) stuff. I'd hate to go back with "standard" sex...

oh, and "drunk" sex (which is common if you prefer switching partners) is beyond disgusting to me.
Post edited April 27, 2012 by keeveek
ExecB5: Here it is exactly the opposite. All my guy friends tell me that I gotta fuck a lot of different girls before I settle down with one.
Well you are from Brazil :-P But the common mindset over here seems to be kind of similar, even thou not amongst my friend (for I am very careful about who I truly call a friend.) Oh and I've had my first sex in 18 as well, so ... meh. It's far better than in 12 at any rate, you view it from a different perspective.
ExecB5: All my guy friends tell me that I gotta fuck a lot of different girls before I settle down with one.
To each his own. I think it's exciting and fun to experience different women with different bodies, sexual skills and so on, but the best sex I've had so far has been within a more long-term relationship. For me it's much about being sexually compatible and growing together over time.
I guess... some of you may have been hoping I would post here.

Some of you might imagine I'd post something along the lines of "any position is fine, as long as it's sex."

Well, I actually prefer being more creative, different positions are better depending on the different body types and what each person likes, and context.

If anyone wants more info, I can message you, I don't feel like the public forums are an acceptable place for the amount of detail I'd have to go into to explain.

But honestly, context is very important - some positions I find more enjoyable with different people, than others.

I think for the most part though, I'm not interested in being on bottom with a female, unless a prostate stimulating device is involved.