It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ExecB5: Here it is exactly the opposite. All my guy friends tell me that I gotta fuck a lot of different girls before I settle down with one.
Fenixp: Well you are from Brazil :-P
LOL, good point

ExecB5: All my guy friends tell me that I gotta fuck a lot of different girls before I settle down with one.
Primate: To each his own. I think it's exciting and fun to experience different women with different bodies, sexual skills and so on, but the best sex I've had so far has been within a more long-term relationship. For me it's much about being sexually compatible and growing together over time.
I think that too. I'm not gonna throw away what I have with my gf just to have sex with other girls, I was just saying that I sometimes feel the need to be with other women, although I simply ignore it.
We've been together for almost 4 years and she was my best friend before that. I'm one of the few people that managed to get out of the friend zone.
As I've said, having sex with many different girls is ovverrated. Ok, you will get to know different sizes and shapes, but please...

When you have sex with sb for the first time, usually you don't do anything special, just "usual sex stuff" , unless you're drunk, but as I've said - drunk sex is disgusting.

I prefer stable sex life with one partner.
ExecB5: I'm not gonna throw away what I have with my gf just to have sex with other girls, I was just saying that I sometimes feel the need to be with other women, although I simply ignore it.
I'm feeling much of the same. I doubt it's very unusual.

keeveek: When you have sex with sb for the first time, usually you don't do anything special, just "usual sex stuff" , unless you're drunk, but as I've said - drunk sex is disgusting.
Quality > quantity. :)

I think first encounters and drunken sex can turn out well, but yeah, being stable with one partner is great.
Post edited April 29, 2012 by Primate
Primate: Quality > quantity. :)

I think first encounters and drunken sex can turn out well, but yeah, being stable with one partner is great.
Especially when you're great "match". If your and your partner's desires are similar, you will be both satisfied, and you will make love often. Usually much more often than most singles. Maybe except for rock stars :P
Primate: Quality > quantity. :)
(un)fortunately they're closely related for most people; the more sex you have, the better you get at it.

Now, having a stable partner has its benefits (such as learning exactly what the other person likes, experimenting more, etc.) but I've almost never said no to a one night stand. But I'm a person of lax morals, so YMMV.
AndrewC: But I'm a person of lax morals, so YMMV.
So, I've got this guy I need killed... Let's discuss this in person, ok?
AndrewC: (un)fortunately they're closely related for most people; the more sex you have, the better you get at it.
Yes, but I was thinking more about standards (your partners' skills, looks, passion etc.), not frequency.

AndrewC: Now, having a stable partner has its benefits (such as learning exactly what the other person likes, experimenting more, etc.) but I've almost never said no to a one night stand. But I'm a person of lax morals, so YMMV.
Stable "access" to someone you really like is an important benefit to me.

I usually don't connect morals and one night stands per se. :)
I think it is about time to give this a hard new firm *bump*.

And again.

and again.

... 'nd again...
SimonG: ...
I thought 'Hmmm... I'm gonna bump this thread... Nah, I'm gonna throw it in the other one as a lure for SimonG'

It TOTALLY worked.
Stuff: and you think this is an appropriate topic for a game forum with young kids ????
Appropriate enough for me.

On topic: doggy style.
..........i am still a virgin but if I ever do it.....I want to do it in the shower and/or bath
Elmofongo: I want to do it in the shower and/or bath
I look forward to the day when you discover how unpractical that can be. But fun! Fun's important ... Right? ... Right?
SimonG: ...
Fenixp: I thought 'Hmmm... I'm gonna bump this thread... Nah, I'm gonna throw it in the other one as a lure for SimonG'

It TOTALLY worked.
You know me to well ... ;-)
Elmofongo: ..........i am still a virgin but if I ever do it.....I want to do it in the shower and/or bath
You mean you want to swim in your own sperm and her vaginal fluids? :P
Elmofongo: ..........i am still a virgin but if I ever do it.....I want to do it in the shower and/or bath
Licurg: You mean you want to swim in your own sperm and her vaginal fluids? :P
the shower then at least it all goes down the drain