It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Nitpick: It's "you're".....
gameon: You are to i666an to what licurg is to me lol. Damn grammar mistakes :)
*what Licurg is... No "to"
**It's Licurg, with a capital "L" :)
Licurg: *what Licurg is... No "to"
I dont know, it wasn't the start of the sentence. Licurg is fine. And licurg now is fine too, lol.
Licurg: **It's Licurg, with a capital "L" :)
Just go back to your Sacrifice game already!
Grammar nazi detected! :o
Post edited July 19, 2012 by IronStar
gameon: I dont know, it wasn't the start of the sentence. Licurg is fine. And licurg now is fine too, lol.
* Don't :P
IronStar: Grammar nazi detected! :o
Better a grammar nazi than a grammar commie :)
Post edited July 19, 2012 by Licurg
gameon: I dont know, it wasn't the start of the sentence. Licurg is fine. And licurg now is fine too, lol.
Licurg: * Don't :P
IronStar: Grammar nazi detected! :o
Licurg: Better a grammar nazi than a grammar commie :)
I wouldn't go over there, politics is flammable thing. You never know political believes of other side. ;) Someone will end up offended.
Licurg: * Don't :P

Better a grammar nazi than a grammar commie :)
IronStar: I wouldn't go over there, politics is flammable thing. You never know political believes of other side. ;) Someone will end up offended.
LOL :P

EDIT:
*is A flammable thing
**It's spelled Beliefs

Just saying:P
Post edited July 19, 2012 by Licurg
IronStar: I wouldn't go over there, politics is flammable thing. You never know political believes of other side. ;) Someone will end up offended.
Licurg: LOL :P
I'm quite serious. ;)
Licurg: EDIT:
*is A flammable thing
**It's spelled Beliefs

Just saying:P
Much better:

I wouldn't go there......politics is a touchy subject. You never know the political beliefs of the other side. ;) Someone might be offended.

Edits:

Correct terms:

Beliefs-believes
------------------------------------------
Not grammar related but necessary, imo:

Removed words:

Over(not needed)

Changed words:
Flammable thing-touchy subject(sounds better)

Will end up-might be(Sounds more factual and less opinionated.)

Changed punctuation:
Removed comma and added periods/dots after the word there.
Post edited July 19, 2012 by GameRager
Welcome to the Grammar Ninja thread. Who will be the fastest one?

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. thats it! how is this an RPG anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to buy the potion? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this game is crap! its not even an RPG at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be stick dudes? i dont even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26!
pepole think this review is worthles.
go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!
blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 1 is beacuase the voices where pretty good. but thats it!

:-P
Post edited July 19, 2012 by YogSo
YogSo: Welcome to the Grammar Ninja thread. Who will be the fastest one?
I really don't want to say this, but I have to now (?).
This game is so easy. I mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. That's it! How is this an RPG anyway? You can contrail (?) anything but what it says on the screen! What if I didn't want to buy the potion? What about quests? All you can upgrade is strength? There is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! This game is crap! It's not even an RPG at all! I mean, look at it! In what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can't do quests and stuff? All you do are press one button the entire time! Explain to me! The author comments are total lies! Is it supposed to be stick dudes? I don't even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26!
People think this review is worthless.
Go ahead! Say it! I don't care! I'm just trying to make a point here!
Blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S.: The only reason I'm giving this a 1 is because the voices were pretty good. But that's it!

---

Surely I've left other missing, but my English does not reach beyond that point ;)
Post edited July 19, 2012 by thespian9099
thespian9099: I really don't want to say this, but I have to now (?).
This game is so easy. I mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. That's it! How is this an RPG anyway? You can contrail (?) anything but what it says on the screen! What if I didn't want to buy the potion? What about quests? All you can upgrade is strength? There is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! This game is crap! It's not even an RPG at all! I mean, look at it! In what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can't do quests and stuff? All you do are press one button the entire time! Explain to me! The author comments are total lies! Is it supposed to be stick dudes? I don't even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26!
Blam this piece of crap!!!!

P.S.: The only reason I'm giving this a 1 is because the voices were pretty good. But that's it!

;)
Not bad, not bad, but there are a few errors left. ;-)

I really don't want to say this, but i have to now:

This game is so easy. I mean, all you do is hit the spacebar, that's it! How is this an RPG anyway? You can't control anything, but what it says on the screen! What if i didn't want to buy the potion? What about quests? All you can upgrade is strength? There is no way you can lose to the boss at the end!

This game is crap! It's not even an RPG at all! I mean look at it! In what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? All you do is press one button the entire time! Explain to me! The other coments are total lies! Is it supposed to be stick dudes? I don't even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, a rating of 4.26!

Ban this piece of crap!!!!

P.S the only reason i'm giving this a 1 is becuase the voices were pretty good. But thats it!

:-P
Fixed.
Post edited July 19, 2012 by gameon
gameon: Fixed.
Close, but I still can spot a few errors in there...
Post edited July 19, 2012 by YogSo
gameon: Fixed.
YogSo: Close, but I still can spot a few errors in there...
Check again