It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ubivis: Get some Hazards for your Beat in Ultra Steam:

GKX9D-DD9WQ-98W7W
Looks like I won a ninja contest :D thank you!! +1
It appears Ristar is no longer free and Altered Beast has taken its place. Have there been any others I've missed besides those two? Is this going to be a thing at DotEmu all day where they offer a different Sega Genesis classic for free every few hours?
Post edited July 28, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: It appears Ristar is no longer free and Altered Beast has taken its place. Have there been any others I've missed besides those two? Is this going to be a thing at DotEmu all day where they offer a different Sega Genesis classic for free every few hours?
It seems to be a different free game every 24 hours.
The first was Alex Kidd.
Ristar was 2nd...
I'm kind of bummed I missed Alex Kidd. At least now I know to keep an eye on the site.
Barry_Woodward: I'm kind of bummed I missed Alex Kidd. At least now I know to keep an eye on the site.
Also Bummed I misssed Alex Kidd
Barry_Woodward: I'm kind of bummed I missed Alex Kidd. At least now I know to keep an eye on the site.
You're not missing-out, really. While Alex Kidd in Miracle World was a good game, Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle was a bit of a stinker. It's by no means a bad game, but it lacks the charm/aesthetics of Miracle World, has overly-floaty/slippery movement/jumping, sketchy hit-detection, and a pretty cheesy ending.

Ristar, however, is a really good game. If you missed-out on that, then there'd be a reason to be somewhat bummed-out.
Ah Altered Beast, I remember enjoying that one as a kid. When I play it as an adult I can't help but think "was that it?". Not a game that has aged very well, in my opinion, but free is always nice.
I finished it an year ago,but...I didn't like it :(
Ecco is today's free game at DotEmu.
Starvoid (alpha/steam)
CGVBN-ZMAY9-PPGRV
Post edited July 29, 2012 by benderz
benderz: Starvoid (alpha/steam)
CGVBN-ZMAY9-PPGRV
Bummer, already taken, and not a single "thanks" has been posted :(
It's been a while since I have posted anything so here you ninja's go

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 - 7PKL5-Y56EB-3P5HZ

*Remember to post when you get it so others know that it is taken*
Ki11s0n3: It's been a while since I have posted anything so here you ninja's go

Not redeemed, thank you for your generosity :) +1
Ki11s0n3: It's been a while since I have posted anything so here you ninja's go

Too slow and too late, better luck to me next time. Thanks for the giveaway!