It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Winner has been selected. Congrats to Barrorab.

It's Zotlan Chivay, Geralt's dwarven friend, and some of the funniest dialog in the game is about the Polar Tiger's mating call.
Post edited July 27, 2012 by scampywiak
scampywiak: Winner has been selected.

It's Zotlan Chivay, Geralt's dwarven friend, and some of the funniest dialog in the game is about the Polar Tiger's mating call.
So close, yet so far :P
scampywiak: Winner has been selected.

Didnt know about that game.Just checked on internet a bit and couldnt find anything related to Polar Tigers.
scampywiak: Winner has been selected. Congrats to Barrorab.

Congratulations to the winner, +1 thanks for your generosity :)
Congratulations to Barrorab!

+1 to you, scampywiak!
Thanks for the game.
No prob guys. I intend on buying my way past the pearly gates, one game at a time. :P
scampywiak: No prob guys. I intend on buying my way past the pearly gates, one game at a time. :P
Thanks for generosity.
A teakwondo master from Korea, she likes spicy food, spiders, and large breasts. She'd just as soon curb stomp you as kiss you. The first to tell me who she is via PM gets FarCry.
Pemptus wins it. Juri used to like large breasts, but Capcom thought that was a bit risque, so it's not in her bio anymore. They also had her licking her foe before finishing them. They canned that too. :(
Thx for ninja giveaway and gz to Pemptus
+1 ;)
scampywiak: Pemptus wins it. Juri used to like large breasts, but Capcom thought that was a bit risque, so it's not in her bio anymore. They also had her licking her foe before finishing them. They canned that too. :(
lol, so the answer is juri.
Thank you!

I think it should be noted that I enjoy large breasts as well.
We share that now.
Those interested in some sega classics, ristar is free at DotEmu
Get some Hazards for your Beat in Ultra Steam:

GKX9D-DD9WQ-98W7W