It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: I'll keep an eye on this one.
I'm not sure if this one used the laserdisc or the dvd as source material, but the blu-ray is used for comparison. So it is possible that this is the one you heard of before.
adambiser: I'll keep an eye on this one.
JMich: I'm not sure if this one used the laserdisc or the dvd as source material, but the blu-ray is used for comparison. So it is possible that this is the one you heard of before.
No, I think the other one was completely done with all three movies. It was more of a remaster, this one is taking it to the next level (or five).
I bet no 1 said this to Darth - "Here mate, give me a hand !!!!!" hehe :)
adambiser: That is pretty cool. I remember reading about another fan correction a few years ago (I forget the name) and this one looks equally as good. The other stuck strictly to the original release using the laser disc as a basis.

I'll keep an eye on this one.
I had never heard of these recuts before, and I'm quite impressed. The devil is in the details...

From what I've read on the comments on one of his YouTube videos, he's using the 2004 DVDs as a source because none of the original theatrical versions available (including the ones in DVD) had enough quality.
Not to be too mean, but I like the Blu-Ray better... a few scenes do look better in the revisited edition(Like the scene where Han is being loaded into Boba's ship, as an example....the colors and new background look nice.), but many also look better in the Blu-Ray(The scene right after Han is loaded into Boba's Ship, with R2 on the balcony, for example......the darker tone seems nicer to look at. Also in some scenes the slight greenish/bluish tint on white walls makes for a nicer ambiance.)....and besides some cosmetic swaps in a few scenes(Some of which are again better in the Blu-Ray version.) it seems that(mostly) all they did was brighten some scenes or remove the greenish/bluish tint in others.
Post edited July 13, 2012 by GameRager
high rated
Depth Hunter - Desura

92ML9

2XASR

3A09Q

I8T8S

:)
i666an: Depth Hunter - Desura

92ML9

2XASR

3A09Q

I8T8S

:)
thanks! +1
Anyone want Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee + Exoddus on Steam?
Reply and I'll PM the key to you.
i666an:
Tempting, but I'll pass for now. :)
Post edited July 13, 2012 by adambiser
adambiser: Anyone want Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee + Exoddus on Steam?
i666an:
adambiser: Tempting, but I'll pass for now. :)
I already have them thank you, +1 for your generosity :)
i666an:
Well I can't say I DON'T want it. :3
i666an:
yes please
ThomasGoG: Well I can't say I DON'T want it. :3
Well, what you do you mean? You want me to PM them or no? If no, they go to slaktarn.
ThomasGoG: Well I can't say I DON'T want it. :3
adambiser: Well, what you do you mean? You want me to PM them or no? If no, they go to slaktarn.
Ah give it to Slaktarn, I can get them for free off of Gamefly. No need to be greedy, lol.
adambiser: Well, what you do you mean? You want me to PM them or no? If no, they go to slaktarn.
ThomasGoG: Ah give it to Slaktarn, I can get them for free off of Gamefly. No need to be greedy, lol.
OK. To slaktam they go them. :)
and +1 to you
ThomasGoG: Ah give it to Slaktarn, I can get them for free off of Gamefly. No need to be greedy, lol.
+1 like that :)