It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Oh God, what have I done?

Ever done something just for shits & giggles & later wished you'd never got out of bed?
Don't worry... tomorrow will be all right.. ;p
(but i would sleep with one eye open...)
Stooner: Don't worry... tomorrow will be all right.. ;p
Gripping your pillow tight....
This "xss" message is scaring me D:
Stooner: Don't worry... tomorrow will be all right.. ;p
ThomasGoG: Gripping your pillow tight....
Eeeeexit, light. Eeenter night...
IronStar: Try disabling javascript.
Rodzaju: How?
Yes, I really am that stupid....
Just tried, it doesn't cut it.
There is trick for forcing it to display properly by replacing < with code, but I forgot the code. I'll try to find it for you.
andrestv: This "xss" message is scaring me D:
Don't worry, it's because Xyem made a thread titled: [original text deleted for safety, see edit]

Edit: On second thought, maybe it's not a wise idea to spread that information around, sorry.
Post edited July 18, 2012 by YogSo
Here I thought my luck was turning with the Summer Seals...

Won both a Trine 2 coupon and Shadowgrounds Survivor in the same 10 spin set. But haven't gotten the e-mail on either of them. :(
Here's what it says now:

"Summer Seal is sleeping (keys are over for this day, but we might come back! You can follow us at twitter @frozenbyte to get the information immediately!) "

Looks like they ran out of keys with all the ninjas coming out.
Post edited July 18, 2012 by santos00
Trine - 75% off

ZEEZR-0EBJJ-MRABK
santos00: "Summer Seal is sleeping (keys are over for this day, but we might come back! You can follow us at twitter @frozenbyte to get the information immediately!) "

Looks like they ran out of keys with all the ninjas coming out.
Ohh, I just managed to grab a Shadowgrounds key before that. I'm a happy seal now. :-)
Those xss popups are f*ing annoying.
Would like to say THANK YOU to Licurg who gifted me both shadowlands games a few mins ago :)

+1 mate
Maybe I'm going crazy... but instead of showing the 'xss' pop-ups now, when I try to refresh the general forum page it sends me here: http://store.steampowered.com/

O__O

Yeah, double checked. Someone has made a new thread or something that automatically redirects the forum page to the Steam store page. I foresee a banhammer in the near future...
Post edited July 18, 2012 by YogSo
YogSo: Maybe I'm going crazy... but instead of showing the 'xss' pop-ups now, when I try to refresh the general forum page it sends me here: http://store.steampowered.com/

O__O
You're not crazy, this IS HAPPENING. :/ And it's ... annoying.
True, someone really overdid it now. I think the forum should go off until everything is fixed.
Ah, Xyem has made a new thread to avoid the redirecting to Steam and warning the people that are unaware yet of what's happening. Try to refreh the general page now and you'll see it.