It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YogSo: Ah, Xyem has made a new thread to avoid the redirecting to Steam and warning the people that are unaware yet of what's happening. Try to refreh the general page now and you'll see it.
Don't know if it was xyem, and now you go to a magic land of friendship....
YogSo: Ah, Xyem has made a new thread to avoid the redirecting to Steam and warning the people that are unaware yet of what's happening. Try to refreh the general page now and you'll see it.
Stooner: Don't know if it was xyem, and now you go to a magic land of friendship....
Yup, it was him, you can see it if you check the source code of the page. The new "friendship is magic" or whatever page has been made by a new user called 'steamiscool'. Someone said in the other thread the Steam redirecting thread was made by him/her as well.
Stooner: Don't know if it was xyem, and now you go to a magic land of friendship....
YogSo: Yup, it was him, you can see it if you check the source code of the page. The new "friendship is magic" or whatever page has been made by a new user called 'steamiscool'. Someone said in the other thread the Steam redirecting thread was made by him/her as well.
it was.
Now, if i manage to get that code right....

EDIT: Wrong code again. I hate my life. :/
Post edited July 18, 2012 by IronStar
In celebration of the GOG forums coming back again, the Frozenbyte Summer Seal event, getting gifted Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor, and then winning them both again from the Summer Seal slot machine....

anyone want a Shadowgrounds Steam key? REPLY to this post (so others can see and I don't get flooded with PMs) if you want it and I will PM the code to you.
Bumping to someone see this ^^

You're very lucky adambiser... ;p
Stooner: Bumping to someone see this ^^

Thanks. I played a long time before I actually got anything. I have a few coupon codes to give away, too.

EDIT: For some reason, my posts don't bump the thread...
Post edited July 19, 2012 by adambiser
Stooner: Bumping to someone see this ^^

adambiser: Thanks. I played a long time before I actually got anything. I have a few coupon codes to give away, too.

EDIT: For some reason, my posts don't bump the thread...
why not?
BUMP!

edit: worked for me...
Post edited July 19, 2012 by Stooner
Stooner:
I don't know. Trying again. I know my code post didn't bump.

EDIT: Seems to have worked this time.
Stooner:
adambiser: I don't know. Trying again. I know my code post didn't bump.

EDIT: Seems to have worked this time.
yes, worked... but the last one don't... weeeird...
I'll glady take it if you don't need it. :)
Stooner:
Well, I'm going to head off, but again, if anyway wants a Shadowgrounds Steam key, please REPLY to this post so others see. I will PM the first person to do so with the key when I am back online, whenever that will be.
santos00: I'll glady take it if you don't need it. :)
OK, you want the game and have Steam (and will redeem it)?
adambiser: In celebration of the GOG forums coming back again, the Frozenbyte Summer Seal event, getting gifted Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor, and then winning them both again from the Summer Seal slot machine....

anyone want a Shadowgrounds Steam key? REPLY to this post (so others can see and I don't get flooded with PMs) if you want it and I will PM the code to you.
Is this better??
santos00:
Heh, yeah, you ninja'd my post, I didn't see it until after I posted above. :)

Just wanted to be sure that you have Steam and will redeem it.

(Not wanting people to trade it, I'd prefer to give it to someone who will redeem and play the game if possible.)
...... *whistle* ..... ;p
Post edited July 19, 2012 by Stooner
Offer is still up for someone who wants Shadowgrounds and will redeem it for themselves.

Thanks for your honesty, santos00!