It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin: Downfall is currently free on gog
Edit :must have been a glitch but I did get a copy
Edit 2: GOG if you find a need to revoke the copy I just managed to get for free I am all right with it
Demzon: not anymore ;(
It appears to have been a glitch
Demzon: not anymore ;(
Elvin: It appears to have been a glitch
Is your game gone?
Elvin: It appears to have been a glitch
Demzon: Is your game gone?
Nope its still there
Seems wasteful to create a whole thread for this, so I figured I'd bring it before the Master Ninjas in this thread.

With all the games I'm getting from this sale, my shelf has become a little unweildy. There are already a lot of shelf wishlist requests, but I figured since what I am asking seems relatively simple, hopefully it can be speedily implemented.

So vote, please?
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/game_name_in_text_on_shelf
babark: Seems wasteful to create a whole thread for this, so I figured I'd bring it before the Master Ninjas in this thread.

With all the games I'm getting from this sale, my shelf has become a little unweildy. There are already a lot of shelf wishlist requests, but I figured since what I am asking seems relatively simple, hopefully it can be speedily implemented.

So vote, please?
voted nice idea
babark: Seems wasteful to create a whole thread for this, so I figured I'd bring it before the Master Ninjas in this thread.

So vote, please?
Pretty useless. That's what the filter is for. Just type Arkania in the box on the top left of your shelf and your shelf will only show games with Arkania in the title.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Pretty useless. That's what the filter is for. Just type Arkania in the box on the top left of your shelf and your shelf will only show games with Arkania in the title.
Oh....errr....ummmm
Why didn't you tell me this before?! :D

EDIT:
...oh wow, I'm sorry for my horrible, evil post. Please forgive me for offering such an incredibly stupid suggestion.
The low rating has truly shamed me. I shall create a separate thread next time!
Post edited May 16, 2014 by babark
high rated
So I've holding on to a steam key for FTL and I am not sure whether it has been redeemed or not. Anyone want to try it out? First reply gets it.
low rated
duragon: So I've holding on to a steam key for FTL and I am not sure whether it has been redeemed or not. Anyone want to try it out? First reply gets it.
May i have it?
high rated
duragon: So I've holding on to a steam key for FTL and I am not sure whether it has been redeemed or not. Anyone want to try it out? First reply gets it.
team_dota2: May i have it?
PMed
high rated
So the FTL key worked, I am tentatively certain this Brutal Legend steam key is also live. First reply gets a chance to try it.
duragon: So the FTL key worked, I am tentatively certain this Brutal Legend steam key is also live. First reply gets a chance to try it.
I'm interested..
high rated
duragon: So the FTL key worked, I am tentatively certain this Brutal Legend steam key is also live. First reply gets a chance to try it.
Aniki: I'm interested..
PMed
Damn I really wanted those! Awesome drop, thanks!
high rated
So that's 2 out of 2, anyone want to have a go at steam key for Limbo? For the first reply.