It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Demzon: Then you must be pretty violent to run out of apologies so quickly.
Chippas: Welcome to the forums.
Or you mean, welcome to this thread.
Wow. Such down. Much rep. Very orange. Many negative. Wow.
Chippas: Welcome to the forums.
Demzon: Or you mean, welcome to this thread.
Wow. Such down. Much rep. Very orange. Many negative. Wow.
No.. Pretty much the forums, as of late.
high rated
Could one of the blues please re-name this thread? Something like "The Bitching Thread", or even "Ninja Bitching" if you insist on keeping it ninja... ("Bitch about life in general" should be kept clean)

Honestly, guys... This thread is about dropping free keys to make people happy. But when the only thing I see in this thread is bitching, bitching and more bitching, I no longer want to drop any keys in here. I already gave away two keys since Insomnia, have one giveaway running and got 13 more keys waiting for a happy home (and I'm sure this number will increase if an interesting promo pops up). I don't want to start a new thread for every single key. But THIS thread? No, surely not... I marked it as a favorite, just to make it easier for me, but I'll undo this now (again to make it easier for me). I opened it three times in the last three days, with the intention to drop a key. I'm closing it without dropping a key for the third time in the last three days now. Says a lot, doesn't it?

"Rep is dead". Yeah, maybe it is dead (just look at stg83 who has a negative rep he doesn't deserve at all, from what I've seen), but the Ninja thread is dead as well. You guys took out the fun of it and I slowly start to understand the downrepping in this thread... Some of it is well deserved.
Post edited May 19, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
real.geizterfahr: Could one of the blues please re-name this thread? Something like "The Bitching Thread", or even "Ninja Bitching" if you insist on keeping it ninja... ("Bitch about life in general" should be kept clean)

Honestly, guys... This thread is about dropping free keys to make people happy. But when the only thing I see in this thread is bitching, bitching and more bitching, I no longer want to drop any keys in here. I already gave away two keys since Insomnia, have one giveaway running and got 13 more keys waiting for a happy home (and I'm sure this number will increase if an interesting promo pops up). I don't want to start a new thread for every single key. But THIS thread? No, surely not... I marked it as a favorite, just to make it easier for me, but I'll undo this now (again to make it easier for me). I opened it three times in the last three days, with the intention to drop a key. I'm closing it without dropping a key for the third time in the last three days now. Says a lot, doesn't it?

"Rep is dead". Yeah, maybe it is dead (just look at stg83 who has a negative rep he doesn't deserve at all, from what I've seen), but the Ninja thread is dead as well. You guys took out the fun of it and I slowly start to understand the downrepping in this thread... Some of it is well deserved.
absolutely well spoken :)
Nine hours...
NameGoo: Nine hours...
i dont get it, why is the time increasing?
Venhiem: i dont get it, why is the time increasing?
He dropped a code for theif gold 9 hours ago and nobody had grabbed it yet. Redeemed and +1 to NameGoo
low rated
I tried it 2 times (already had it but just for fun) and it came up invalid so either it was locked or i can't do simple math. :p
low rated
lugum: I tried it 2 times (already had it but just for fun) and it came up invalid so either it was locked or i can't do simple math. :p
same here
edit: about the trying it out part i mean
Post edited May 19, 2014 by Venhiem
lugum: I tried it 2 times (already had it but just for fun) and it came up invalid so either it was locked or i can't do simple math. :p
Same here
You can all stop trying, 8thSage got it.
Boy, you Ninjas got slow...
NameGoo: You can all stop trying, 8thSage got it.
Boy, you Ninjas got slow...
Heh, I was wondering if anyone would notice it. It was appropriately sneaky ;)
Oh, now I got where the code was... Well, I have this forum title for a reason!
Im gone for a couple of months and its a hostile feeling,huh

Anyways,here is a humble link for FEZ : https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=2tfHxRKZC7rpkXyh
Post edited May 19, 2014 by kkreo
kkreo: Im gone for a couple of months and its a hostile feeling,huh

Anyways,here is a humble link for FEZ : https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=2tfHxRKZC7rpkXyh
Halo back then :D
Since you are back anew, here is what we call MAHAYO. Please use it to demoralize trolls.
MAHAYO!
The Creators comments.