It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Well, I know what Bill says...
I HATE that shit posted on Facebook everywhere. Bill Gates would never give his money away like that, so many stupid people out there.

If I was filthy rich though I would totally give a million out to a random stranger or two
Sachys: Well, I know what Bill says...
grunthos64: I HATE that shit posted on Facebook everywhere. Bill Gates would never give his money away like that, so many stupid people out there.

If I was filthy rich though I would totally give a million out to a random stranger or two
you didnt read it did you?!
giorgio_manduta:
would you be bothered if everybody in the street spat on you, pissed on your shoes as you passed or made you eat white dog shit?!?
similar idea!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Sachys
grunthos64: I HATE that shit posted on Facebook everywhere. Bill Gates would never give his money away like that, so many stupid people out there.

Sachys: you didnt read it did you?!
Sorry it was in small print, I had to click on it hard work you know

same pic that is used to con people on Facebook, again hate that shit

reminds me how stupid most people that stay on facebook are
grunthos64: No I meant who they accused of being a troll and having a second account, sorry

Seriously de repped posts there
giorgio_manduta: I dont know why everybody is stressed about de-repping. It's virtual useless points. Whats the point of it? I honestly dont care about these points. Take 'em all!!
my point is : seeing a post dereped without a reason , point out a problem with the system & furthermore having a post dereped for no reason could be see as negative.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by DyNaer

giorgio_manduta:
Sachys: would you be bothered if everybody in the street spat on you, pissed on your shoes as you passed or made you eat white dog shit?!?
similar idea!
Not really. Fortunately this is not real life and you can easily discard these silly points :P

would you be bothered if everybody in the street spat on you, pissed on your shoes as you passed or made you eat white dog shit?!?
similar idea!
giorgio_manduta: Not really. Fortunately this is not real life and you can easily discard these silly points :P
What if someone de repped you because your avatar brings attention to Mario's Salami?!!!

Offensive huH?
giorgio_manduta:
Sachys: would you be bothered if everybody in the street spat on you, pissed on your shoes as you passed or made you eat white dog shit?!?
similar idea!
WAIT!
You told me when I met your parents that they did that to everyone!

similar idea!
giorgio_manduta: Not really. Fortunately this is not real life and you can easily discard these silly points :P
oookay... thats two weird fetish admissions ive seen on gog today. weird!
grunthos64: What if someone de repped you because your avatar brings attention to Mario's Salami?!!!

Offensive huH?
I say let them de-repp mario's salami! As long as they are having fun :D
Post edited May 13, 2014 by giorgio_manduta
similar idea!
tinyE: WAIT!
You told me when I met your parents that they did that to everyone!
those weren't my parents - they were thai hookers - BUT YOU HAD TO HUFF THE ETHER FIRST DIDNT YOU!
grunthos64: What if someone de repped you because your avatar brings attention to Mario's Salami?!!!

Offensive huH?
giorgio_manduta: I say let them de-repp mario's salami!
Ron Jeremy needs to play mario in a new live action movie.

RIP Bob Hoskins I know you were damn embarrassed to be in the Super Mario Bros. movie, but damn I love Roger Rabbit and some other stuff you probably did.

Offensive huH?
giorgio_manduta: I say let them de-repp mario's salami! As long as they are having fun :D
ummm salami :D
grunthos64: Ron Jeremy needs to play mario in a new live action movie.

RIP Bob Hoskins I know you were damn embarrassed to be in the Super Mario Bros. movie, but damn I love Roger Rabbit and some other stuff you probably did.
Every great actor has a turd or two. Some of the greatest have the biggest turds. I don't think Bob ever had any regrets given the quality of his other work, he was a master of his craft.

my mate fran was in "Mrs. Henderson Presents..." and a few other things with Bob - apparently a really nice guy too. Didn't even appear to perve on anyone (even though most of the dancers were half naked). Quite impressed considering the Savillegate drama on other celebs.
tinyE: Some of the greatest have the biggest turds.
I expect a Stooner-cult by the end of the year!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Sachys

Sachys: my mate fran was in "Mrs. Henderson Presents..." and a few other things with Bob - apparently a really nice guy too. Didn't even appear to perve on anyone (even though most of the dancers were half naked). Quite impressed considering the Savillegate drama on other celebs.
In all seriousness, Bob Hoskins was a great character actor. Even in shit films he was perfect. His Odin was great in Son of Mask too for shits sake!

cool that you got a Friend who has been in the movies. Like as an extra? If not I want to see the IMDB page lol