It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Look guys, stop with all the hate. Pick a number between 1 and 100. First correct number gets Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack Humble link.

Edit: Over. It was 50. cemtufekci won ;D
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Demzon
Demzon: Look guys, stop with all the hate. Pick a number between 1 and 100. First correct number gets Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack Humble link.
69 xD
EDIT:Is it ok if we guess more than once?
Post edited May 16, 2014 by BoneCleaver
Demzon: Look guys, stop with all the hate. Pick a number between 1 and 100. First correct number gets Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack Humble link.
Since not many people online now and 100 is a big number everyone gets two guesses. And I'm seeing every post even if I don't reply that means to correct post yet.
42!
Demzon: Since not many people online now and 100 is a big number everyone gets two guesses. And I'm seeing every post even if I don't reply that means to correct post yet.
37 and 73 in for lugum ( If I may )
Or maybe 13?
47 and 51
I'll be back in a few so post your guesses by then first correct gets it.
85 and 21

Cheers. :)
21 and 74 :D

and thanks for the giveaway! :)
8 and 20.
mm3n: 85 and 21

Cheers. :)
great minds think alike ;)

EDIT: just that you were thinking faster :D
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Mr_Murphy
high rated
In the meantime here is a drop if your feeling greedy ^_^ :::this is only a hint to the game nothing more:: =P

In puzzle form so actual human will have chance.

M$@E9-LT5Y4-K@**P
T42K$-%K7V9-*%57L

* = 0
$ = 3
% =Q
@ = 8

cheers!