It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

worlddan: I have the following Steam keys. First come, first served. PM. Must have a Rep of at least 20.

Capsized
Thomas was Alone
Awesomenaughts
Tiny and Big in Grandfather leftover
Intrusion 2
Oil Rush
Misread that
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Elvin
Venheim is your steam still suspended?
low rated
worlddan:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mahayo/post51
REP is DEAD!!!
iphgix: Venheim is your steam still suspended?
My Steam was never suspended.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Venhiem
Add liar to the list then...you left your profile in pain view when you asked to join the GOG steam gifts group...
Post edited May 16, 2014 by iphgix
iphgix: Add liar to the list then...you left your profile in pain view when you asked to join the GOG steam gifts group...
I should take a screen cap and post it to this thread of the PMs he/she has sent me. He or she has got to be on Adderall.

It's funny too the the person posting "rep is dead" has a low rep.
worlddan:
Venhiem: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mahayo/post51
REP is DEAD!!!
iphgix: Venheim is your steam still suspended?
Venhiem: My Steam was never suspended.
http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Venhiem
low rated
iphgix: Add liar to the list then...you left your profile in pain view when you asked to join the GOG steam gifts group...
You said Steam profile ... not Steamgifts or Steamtrades profile.
worlddan: It's funny too the the person posting "rep is dead" has a low rep.
Yeah, so, I linked you to the post of the person who started Rep is dead. Not me :|
worlddan: I should take a screen cap and post it to this thread of the PMs he/she has sent me. He or she has got to be on Adderall.
PM > Private Message. Just sayin'
Someone needs to make a meme out of this:

The amount of times Venhiem gets into a fight
is too damn high!
Someone post his steam profile here. He's clearly farming games. ANY GAMES.

Someone messaged (brand new acc) me about me taking ALL GAMES. Yesterday there were a few drops on this thread (as far as i remember) and on the "Open this thread" thread. I sat on my chair waiting for a game i really wanted like i always do, so that's completely stupid. I'm going to be downrepped now but i honestly dont give 2 flying shits.

The givers really need to stop giving him games, just look at him he argues with everybody that claims hes a leacher. He thinks hes right all the time. He leaves desura keys on the "take one give one" thread because those are the easiest/cheapest to get on tremorgames.

Guys just make a decision, I'd hate to see this generous community get overtaken by these trolls and greedy people
Post edited May 16, 2014 by team_dota2
low rated
team_dota2: Someone post his steam profile here. He's clearly farming games. ANY GAMES.
Venhiem is definitelly the one downrepping. Whenever you do a X rep giveaway, the downrepping starts. It's all clear. Someone messaged (brand new acc) me about me taking ALL GAMES. Yesterday there were a few drops on this thread (as far as i remember) and on the "Open this thread" thread. I sat on my chair waiting for a game i really wanted like i always do, so that's completely stupid. I'm going to be downrepped now but i honestly dont give 2 flying shits.

The givers really need to stop giving him games, just look at him he argues with everybody that claims hes a leacher. He thinks hes right all the time. He leaves desura keys on the "take one give one" thread because those are the easiest/cheapest to get on tremorgames.

Guys just make a decision, I'd hate to see this generous community get overtaken by these trolls and greedy people
Aw come on now you too?
My Steam profile is venhiem. Just that.
I'm not the one downrepping. Really I'm not, else why would my posts be the one surely downrepped? I've gone from +5 to -48, so that should clearly show you I'm not the culprit.
team_dota2: Someone post his steam profile here. He's clearly farming games. ANY GAMES.
Venhiem is definitelly the one downrepping. Whenever you do a X rep giveaway, the downrepping starts. It's all clear. Someone messaged (brand new acc) me about me taking ALL GAMES. Yesterday there were a few drops on this thread (as far as i remember) and on the "Open this thread" thread. I sat on my chair waiting for a game i really wanted like i always do, so that's completely stupid. I'm going to be downrepped now but i honestly dont give 2 flying shits.

Venhiem: Aw come on now you too?
I'm not the one downrepping. Really I'm not, else why would my posts be the one surely downrepped? I've gone from +5 to -48, so that should clearly show you I'm not the culprit.
Okay, you do have a point there regarding the downrepping so i'll scratch that from my list. But seriously you need to work on your behaviour here dude.

and why the hell is your steamgifts suspended? I have an idea but i'm going to let you answer
Post edited May 16, 2014 by team_dota2
Venhiem: I'm not the one downrepping. Really I'm not, else why would my posts be the one surely downrepped? I've gone from +5 to -48, so that should clearly show you I'm not the culprit.
You being downrepped doesn't prove anything. Your being downrepped because the only time people see you is when your asking for games. I haven't really seen you talking to anyone on the thread anywhere. The only games I ask for are ones that I am already familiar with enough to know I would want to play them, if I see one that I don't know I go and look it up. By which point its probably already gone, but now I'm introduced to a new game i wasn't aware of.
low rated
Venhiem: Aw come on now you too?
team_dota2: Okay, you do have a point there regarding the downrepping so i'll scratch that from my list. But seriously you need to work on your behaviour here dude.

and why the hell is your steamgifts suspended? I have an idea but i'm going to let you answer
Yeah look, long story. I got a key from Greenman for Rush Bros. So I told my friend he should too. He said he didn't have an account so he couldn't get one. I thought I'd get one for him too, and since his b'day is coming soon I said to him it'll be a gift. Now, Greenman wouldn't let me another key and new accounts didn't work. So I asked if there was someone who could send me and extra. They sent me the banhammer. So I guess you could call it begging, even tho I was trying to keep a promise.
Venhiem: I'm not the one downrepping. Really I'm not, else why would my posts be the one surely downrepped? I've gone from +5 to -48, so that should clearly show you I'm not the culprit.
theslitherydeee: You being downrepped doesn't prove anything. Your being downrepped because the only time people see you is when your asking for games. I haven't really seen you talking to anyone on the thread anywhere. The only games I ask for are ones that I am already familiar with enough to know I would want to play them, if I see one that I don't know I go and look it up. By which point its probably already gone, but now I'm introduced to a new game i wasn't aware of.
Ah well I thought it does? If I'm the downrepper why would I get downrepped on posts even thanking people? And I got downrepped in a page (i dont remember which) where EVERYONE was getting high rated, and I didnt ask for anything I just made conversation and I got downrepped.

WTF now I'm at -53 I dont care go ahead and call me the downrepper I think what is happening ti my posts proves I'm not doing it to them.
team_dota2: Okay, you do have a point there regarding the downrepping so i'll scratch that from my list. But seriously you need to work on your behaviour here dude.

Venhiem: Yeah look, long story. I got a key from Greenman for Rush Bros. So I told my friend he should too. He said he didn't have an account so he couldn't get one. I thought I'd get one for him too, and since his b'day is coming soon I said to him it'll be a gift. Now, Greenman wouldn't let me another key and new accounts didn't work. So I asked if there was someone who could send me and extra. They sent me the banhammer. So I guess you could call it begging, even tho I was trying to keep a promise.
I thought it was something else but okay. Why would you gift your friend a free game anyway? I mean, Ive gifted torchlight II, CSGO ... This is the kind of behaviour i'm pointing out. I completely understand if you dont have much extra money to spend on a more expensive game, trust me i've been through there.
Venhiem: Yeah look, long story. I got a key from Greenman for Rush Bros. So I told my friend he should too. He said he didn't have an account so he couldn't get one. I thought I'd get one for him too, and since his b'day is coming soon I said to him it'll be a gift. Now, Greenman wouldn't let me another key and new accounts didn't work. So I asked if there was someone who could send me and extra. They sent me the banhammer. So I guess you could call it begging, even tho I was trying to keep a promise.
team_dota2: I thought it was something else but okay. Why would you gift your friend a free game anyway? I mean, Ive gifted torchlight II, CSGO ... This is the kind of behaviour i'm pointing out. I completely understand if you dont have much extra money to spend on a more expensive game, trust me i've been through there.
I dont need to say anything you already said what i was gonna say :D
Anyways, not only this I was also giving him a couple I got from tremorgames (whosoever wants to point this out yes they were the cheap kind but since you aren't me you dont know why I cant get better games from tremorgames).