It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: i filled out the second page and im being shipped off to the diamond mines tomorrow!

...good job they dont have transport from mars!
grunthos64: get your ass to mars!
I'm already here - just issued the 1,578th parking ticket on the Viking II
you make me wish I had three hands.
Sachys: I'm already here - just issued the 1,578th parking ticket on the Viking II
Must be hard putting up with John Carter and all those hot Red Martian babes
Sachys: I'm already here - just issued the 1,578th parking ticket on the Viking II
grunthos64: Must be hard putting up with John Carter and all those hot Red Martian babes
actually, he never was here - that was one of those mythbusters fuckups. and the martian females all look like coprolites. thankfully, i dont have to deal with them due to eight millenia of martian partriarchal supression.
grunthos64: Must be hard putting up with John Carter and all those hot Red Martian babes
Sachys: actually, he never was here - that was one of those mythbusters fuckups. and the martian females all look like coprolites. thankfully, i dont have to deal with them due to eight millenia of martian partriarchal supression.
Thank the lord for that. Just hand out your Martian Memorandums now
high rated
Oh Ninjas, how you hide in your thread....

There is a thread, started by one of your comrades, in which a code is placed for Alpha Centauri.

A great game, but maybe not worth leaving the thread for?

Look for goony baby avatar :-)
Dischord: Oh Ninjas, how you hide in your thread....

There is a thread, started by one of your comrades, in which a code is placed for Alpha Centauri.

A great game, but maybe not worth leaving the thread for?

Look for goony baby avatar :-)
Wow, ninjas must be asleep or do not want the extra work. Thanks for Alpha Centauri, mate. Got it. It was exactly there, near that nice chimp.

So again, thanks for the game. To get it after a quarter of hour since you've posted, it's a bit of a miracle.
Heh I was looking.... found it a tad too late...congrats
wolfsrain: [
Wow, ninjas must be asleep or do not want the extra work. Thanks for Alpha Centauri, mate. Got it. It was exactly there, near that nice chimp.

So again, thanks for the game. To get it after a quarter of hour since you've posted, it's a bit of a miracle.
No problem, a fun game!
high rated
Major Mayhem Steam key to first reply
low rated
rong44: Major Mayhem Steam key to first reply
me!
rong44: Major Mayhem Steam key to first reply
I'll take it please
low rated
Free games for you on GOG ... because I want to.

secure.gog.com/redeem/dnyw-2gs3-3bb7-4rjg
secure.gog.com/redeem/rgl8-zaqs-2ezc-yjr2
Venhiem: Free games for you on GOG ... because I want to.

secure.gog.com/redeem/dnyw-2gs3-3bb7-4rjg
secure.gog.com/redeem/rgl8-zaqs-2ezc-yjr2
Those are all redeemed by you. Are you trying to post links in hope to get Rep?
Ki11s0n3: Those are all redeemed by you. Are you trying to post links in hope to get Rep?
No, those are freebies offered by GOG, i don't know what he is trying to achieve .....but that's not very clever ......>_<
Post edited May 09, 2014 by DyNaer