It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Sachys: my mate fran was in "Mrs. Henderson Presents..." and a few other things with Bob - apparently a really nice guy too. Didn't even appear to perve on anyone (even though most of the dancers were half naked). Quite impressed considering the Savillegate drama on other celebs.
grunthos64: In all seriousness, Bob Hoskins was a great character actor. Even in shit films he was perfect. His Odin was great in Son of Mask too for shits sake!

cool that you got a Friend who has been in the movies. Like as an extra? If not I want to see the IMDB page lol
shes a dance teacher now - but was previously a ballerina and tap / jazz / modern dancer. Mrs Henderson Presents is about a theatre in London during WW2 that didnt shut down (against orders) and eventually got bombed. True story - and actually worth a watch too.

my mate played one of the dancers in the film - only had a few lines, but a bunch of screen time. Oddly I already knew one of the lead actors, and through her got to know another... never got to meet bob though sadly. Always liked him since the "Singing Detective" days

Edit: and through my mate got to know another
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Sachys
high rated
grunthos64: In all seriousness, Bob Hoskins was a great character actor. Even in shit films he was perfect. His Odin was great in Son of Mask too for shits sake!

cool that you got a Friend who has been in the movies. Like as an extra? If not I want to see the IMDB page lol
Sachys: shes a dance teacher now - but was previously a ballerina and tap / jazz / modern dancer. Mrs Henderson Presents is about a theatre in London during WW2 that didnt shut down (against orders) and eventually got bombed. True story - and actually worth a watch too.

my mate played one of the dancers in the film - only had a few lines, but a bunch of screen time. Oddly I already knew one of the lead actors, and through her got to know another... never got to meet bob though sadly. Always liked him since the "Singing Detective" days
I knew England was a bit small, but actually knowing lead actors? Thats cool. All the different groups of actors over there look pretty tight knit
high rated
grunthos64:
Dame Judi Dench lives in York (along with a few other names). Lives next to the river and used to walk her dog there - right past the spot where I used to practice didjeridoo. Got chatting to her through that. Nice woman actually - not at all "hollywood".
The other one of the leads I got to know through my mate (in case my edit wasnt clear).

I also know David Guest (as he lives here these days - weird guy - but okay I suppose). But then York IS weird!
high rated
grunthos64:
Sachys: Dame Judi Dench lives in York (along with a few other names). Lives next to the river and used to walk her dog there - right past the spot where I used to practice didjeridoo. Got chatting to her through that. Nice woman actually - not at all "hollywood".
The other one of the leads I got to know through my mate (in case my edit wasnt clear).

I also know David Guest (as he lives here these days - weird guy - but okay I suppose). But then York IS weird!
Cool! I would of chatted her up about James Bond, Skyfall was the best one and utilized her perfectly. Wonder how she feels with being confused with Imelda Staunton in stuff
high rated
grunthos64:
heheh. ive no idea - we only talked about the weather, culture and news really - everyday stuff. thats what i liked about her - just a person, not a celebrity.
plenty of others ive met (particularly from music) quite the opposite - very much up their own arses!

Edit: feel like im having deja vu - must have had a similar convo with someone on here before. O___o~
Edit2: actually, I think it was Dischord!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Sachys
high rated
First PM get a Savant - Ascent Steam Key ;-)

Edit: gone :-)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Christoph89
high rated
Ninjas are a bit slow today uh?
high rated
giorgio_manduta: Ninjas are a bit slow today uh?
got the game, not on steam but elsewhere. Giving other ninjas a chance. A bit slow today tho
high rated
They aren't quite as dedicated to their conditioning as they were in Ancient times.
Attachments:
ninjas.jpg (29 Kb)
high rated
grunthos64: got the game, not on steam but elsewhere. Giving other ninjas a chance. A bit slow today tho
Yeah i have it too and i don't need extras
high rated
First to reply with "I want it" gets a "Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves gog key".

Whoohoooo Werewolve game ;-)
high rated
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a "Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves gog key".

I want this thank you

Whoohoo Werewolves game! In case that counted too lol
Post edited May 13, 2014 by grunthos64
high rated
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a "Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves gog key".

grunthos64: I want this thank you

pm sent.
high rated
grunthos64: I want this thank you

Christoph89: pm sent.
Thanks! Only have known about one other werewolf adventure game, that being Gabe Knight 2 of course
high rated
Great game...GK2...I never played Sang-Froid