It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OK -- instead of simply asking who wants the game, and waiting for first reply, I'm going to put a scrambled name of a Steam game here. The first person to post the unscrambled name can have it!

StargunHDE One

EDIT: Game claimed -- it was Dungeon Hearts.
Post edited May 02, 2014 by blakstar
high rated
blakstar: OK -- instead of simply asking who wants the game, and waiting for first reply, I'm going to put a scrambled name of a Steam game here. The first person to post the unscrambled name can have it!

StargunHDE One
Oooh, good one blakstar.

Can the ninjas play some cards while they're unscrambling your most excellent giveaway??

First to post, in an UNEDITED POST, the card in the attached pic gets

Disciples III, Resurrection.

TWO GUESSES PER POST. As many posts as you want, as long as they remain unedited.

May I ask if the CAPITAL LETTERS in your scrambled hint is a clue, or a misdirection?
Attachments:
capture.jpg (120 Kb)
Post edited May 01, 2014 by OldFatGuy
blakstar: OK -- instead of simply asking who wants the game, and waiting for first reply, I'm going to put a scrambled name of a Steam game here. The first person to post the unscrambled name can have it!

StargunHDE One
Great giveaway, blakstar! So, before someone gets a chance at this puzzle, can you let us know what game they get in case they already own it? LOL!!!

StargunHDE One
niniendowarrior: Great giveaway, blakstar! So, before someone gets a chance at this puzzle, can you let us know what game they get in case they already own it? LOL!!!
LOL.

Probably if you already own it, you get the game Stargun One, the HDE version.

StargunHDE One
niniendowarrior: Great giveaway, blakstar! So, before someone gets a chance at this puzzle, can you let us know what game they get in case they already own it? LOL!!!
I've done the old scrambled name game before -- didn't bother anyone back then! ;-)
blakstar: I've done the old scrambled name game before -- didn't bother anyone back then! ;-)
Well, this is a very good one, cause I'm usually pretty good at it but I keep going in circles on this one.
I am terrible at anagrams! lol~
Oh, I know... It's Danehurst Gone! *snicker*
Post edited May 01, 2014 by genkicolleen
JustSayin: Taking one for the team.
OldFatGuy: Well, the test is over, so in case of future questions, one does NOT have to start the download process. I never, ever, started it, and as you can see from the screenshot, I am still able to download and play it now, over a week after it was free.
Your comment will be forever linked to this question. Thank you. ;_;7 ;)
2 of clubs 4 of spades
So I'm over at Steam looking at anything to do with the word STAR over this scrambled up word thing that's really got me going and I discover....

All the Star Wars games are on sale over there, so I got the whole collection for $34 bucks.

Am I going to regret this appropriation of funds?
Post edited May 01, 2014 by OldFatGuy
I deem Blakstar's puzzle, a 2 Colonel Star Puzzle Rating!
OldFatGuy: So I'm over at Steam looking at anything to do with the word STAR over this scrambled up word thing that's really got me going and I discover....

All the Star Wars games are on sale over there, so I got the whole collection for $33 bucks.

Do they give you gift copies of any of the games you have bought before or they get lost forever? On the fence about getting this pack
OldFatGuy: So I'm over at Steam looking at anything to do with the word STAR over this scrambled up word thing that's really got me going and I discover....

All the Star Wars games are on sale over there, so I got the whole collection for $33 bucks.

I don't think that you're gonna regret it. ;)

KOTOR 1+2 are great and Dark Forces is also decent IIRC (played it ages ago). Haven't played most of the other SW games but if you like SW you should be good.

grunthos64: Do they give you gift copies of any of the games you have bought before or they get lost forever? On the fence about getting this pack
No, if you buy the pack and own any already, those just disappear into the black hole of space.

The only ones this is available for are some valve games (Half life 2 example)

But check the individual game prices out. You may find the cost of all them you don't have are cheaper than the pack anyway in this case.
grunthos64: Do they give you gift copies of any of the games you have bought before or they get lost forever? On the fence about getting this pack
OldFatGuy: No, if you buy the pack and own any already, those just disappear into the black hole of space.

The only ones this is available for are some valve games (Half life 2 example)

But check the individual game prices out. You may find the cost of all them you don't have are cheaper than the pack anyway in this case.
Not even Valve is 100% with it. I got Portal first before going Orange Box and only got a extra copy of Half Life 2......no extra Portal

felt let down there a bit, wanted to cry......not really, but it was pretty low