It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
GT Legends Steam key to first reply
rong44: GT Legends Steam key to first reply
Me please?
Awesome thanks for the game!
Post edited May 03, 2014 by HaonofRemlu
grunthos64: I was SO ready to play Don't Judge My Snatch
fixed! ;)
low rated
grunthos64: I was SO ready to play Don't Judge My Snatch
Sachys: fixed! ;)
I feel kind of like I am finally accepted in the group when I get Sachysed like that
high rated
No love for Gianna Sisters?!
No one?!
Post edited May 03, 2014 by wolfsrain
low rated
wolfsrain: No love for Gianna Sisters?!
No one?!
Its a 'game everyone has' nowadays. Like Pid, Dungeon Keeper Gold, Thief Gold, and the classic Fallout games.
No one?!
Maybe people already have it?
No one?!
May I have it?
No one?!
Sulibor: May I have it?
PM'ed. And enjoy.
Sulibor: May I have it?
wolfsrain: PM'ed. And enjoy.
It must show up in a LOT of bundles still because everyone has it, but hardly anyone has the stand alone expansion Owlverlord which is a lot cheaper too lol
wolfsrain: PM'ed. And enjoy.
grunthos64: It must show up in a LOT of bundles still because everyone has it, but hardly anyone has the stand alone expansion Owlverlord which is a lot cheaper too lol
Ha, i have Rise of the Owlverlord (even here on GOG). :P
high rated
grunthos64: It must show up in a LOT of bundles still because everyone has it, but hardly anyone has the stand alone expansion Owlverlord which is a lot cheaper too lol
Impaler26: Ha, i have Rise of the Owlverlord (even here on GOG). :P
Ya me too lol

Man I been gifting waaaaay too much. Why? Because two people have PMed begged me today for games! I just pointed them to the gifting threads and the classifieds
grunthos64: Man I been gifting waaaaay too much. Why? Because two people have PMed begged me today for games! I just pointed them to the gifting threads and the classifieds
"No good deed goes unpunished," you know ;D
low rated
Impaler26: Ha, i have Rise of the Owlverlord (even here on GOG). :P
grunthos64: Ya me too lol

Man I been gifting waaaaay too much. Why? Because two people have PMed begged me today for games! I just pointed them to the gifting threads and the classifieds
welcome to my world

Edit: none of them even have a post history of any sort either I bet
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Sachys
high rated
grunthos64: Ya me too lol

Sachys: welcome to my world

Edit: none of them even have a post history of any sort either I bet
no, not really. One I think posted somewhere about what he wanted, the other I never heard of before

Oh full disclosure: I HAVE PMed begged before, but it was a trade each time and I paid them back with a game or two. Still felt bad about it.

Btw, haven't seen the generous guy here for a bit really. Think he came in here once today. Won't say his name here since I don't want him to get hit. He is very sinister and he thinks therefore he is i am
Post edited May 03, 2014 by grunthos64