It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber: Quick n' easy. :)

Bump it up your to-download list. Check your PMs. :)
grunthos64: dude I just got her the game

plus I bought Rayman 2 and Little Big Adventure yesterday for her as well that was for a giveaway I did lol
lol!
akhliber: Quick n' easy. :)

Bump it up your to-download list. Check your PMs. :)
grunthos64: dude I just got her the game

plus I bought Rayman 2 and Little Big Adventure yesterday for her as well that was for a giveaway I did lol
No worries. It's a sign of how awesome this place can be!
It'll make its way to a good home. :)
high rated
Gianna Sisters: Twisted Dreams ( Steam ) to the first reply.
Wow I was kind of depressed today when some trollish members were on here, now its better than ever!
akhliber:
grunthos64:
Yep, you both gifted it to me at the same time! The extra copy is now up for grabs in the +1 for Random Kindness thread, and I thank you both VERY much ♥ *scampers off to start downloading the game*

EDIT: Not in for Giana Sisters, I have it -- LOVE IT! +1 to you~
Post edited May 03, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: Yep, you both gifted it to me at the same time! The extra copy is now up for grabs in the +1 for Random Kindness thread, and I thank you both VERY much ♥ *scampers off to start downloading the game*
That's very kind of you. But shouldn't you leave what to do with the extra copy up to them?
theslitherydeee: That's very kind of you. But shouldn't you leave what to do with the extra copy up to them?
I did! When I got the second PM, I asked if they wanted to give it away, or just let me give it away in that thread. :D
genkicolleen: Yep, you both gifted it to me at the same time! The extra copy is now up for grabs in the +1 for Random Kindness thread, and I thank you both VERY much ♥ *scampers off to start downloading the game*
theslitherydeee: That's very kind of you. But shouldn't you leave what to do with the extra copy up to them?
I believe we were both asked by PM, so it just happened a bit behind the scenes. It's all good though. :)
edit: ninja'd. ;)
Post edited May 03, 2014 by akhliber
low rated
akhliber: I believe we were both asked by PM, so it just happened a bit behind the scenes. It's all good though. :)
edit: ninja'd. ;)
Its the perfect game to have too many copies of, someone will love it

Best Zelda clone ever
grunthos64: Best Zelda clone ever
I remember reading a review that made a good point. They call the series Zelda but her only part in the story is getting kidnapped and rescued, basically making her a quest item.
wolfsrain: Gianna Sisters: Twisted Dreams ( Steam ) to the first reply.
NR, but +1 for the drop! Fun game. :)
genkicolleen: I did! When I got the second PM, I asked if they wanted to give it away, or just let me give it away in that thread. :D
If that's the case, I probably shouldn't ask for it since I just got a game a few minutes ago but my impulse control when it comes to free things is very low. I remember a Fourth of July a couple years ago, they were giving free hotdogs as part of a promotion for a furniture store. It was one of the worst cases of food poisoning I've ever had.
grunthos64: Best Zelda clone ever
theslitherydeee: I remember reading a review that made a good point. They call the series Zelda but her only part in the story is getting kidnapped and rescued, basically making her a quest item.
In all fairness, her role has evolved over time AND she is a major character in the Smash Bros. series.

Ocarina of Time, she plays a key role and is Sheik. Wind Waker she was a kickass pirate. She is even one of the final bosses in Twilight Princess. Sure it was back in the early days of gaming and story was simple so she didn't have anything to do, but they been fixing it.

plus without spoiling it, she plays the biggest role in the whole game universe according to Skyward Sword

I think the series is named after her since Link's name isn't really Link, its what you choose it to be. His name gets lost over time so Link is a filler name.
Don't Judge My Snacks
http://cheezburger.com/8158949632

I'm going to go and eat an apple after which point I'll probably be right back.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by theslitherydeee
theslitherydeee: Don't Judge My Snacks
http://cheezburger.com/8158949632

I'm going to go and eat an apple after which point I'll probably be right back.
I was SO ready to play Don't Judge My Snack