It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Tribloos 2 Steam Key to first reply
rong44: Tribloos 2 Steam Key to first reply
Poop oop eedoo
iphgix: I still ended up -5 at the end of the night...
Momo1991: yeah, stop worrying about rep. If you're active and being a pleasant human being, no one that has a clue about the infection is going to care... Rep is dead ;-p
Rep In Peace?
Momo1991: yeah, stop worrying about rep. If you're active and being a pleasant human being, no one that has a clue about the infection is going to care... Rep is dead ;-p
JustSayin: Rep In Peace?
Yep ;-p
Just a reminder -- if anyone here's troubled by rep, and would rather not see any of it anymore, here's a link to my earlier post on banishing rep from your own personal forum experience!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71805
blakstar: Just a reminder -- if anyone here's troubled by rep, and would rather not see any of it anymore, here's a link to my earlier post on banishing rep from your own personal forum experience!

It's a cool trick if you don't want to see it but that isn't the only problem, the problem is with people that aren't using it and seeing someones rep who might be in the negative and treating them badly for it. It's a cool trick so lets hope GoG implements it or we get most of the users to use it.
blakstar: Just a reminder -- if anyone here's troubled by rep, and would rather not see any of it anymore, here's a link to my earlier post on banishing rep from your own personal forum experience!

Ki11s0n3: It's a cool trick if you don't want to see it but that isn't the only problem, the problem is with people that aren't using it and seeing someones rep who might be in the negative and treating them badly for it. It's a cool trick so lets hope GoG implements it or we get most of the users to use it.
Rep is dead... funny thing is that the trolls have had the exact opposite of their intended effect. By down-repping good forum members like stg83, they proved that rep has zero bearing on whether or not a person is a valuable forum member.

Now if we stop posting free-range codes, the trolls won't have any reason to hang out here ;-D
Ki11s0n3: It's a cool trick if you don't want to see it but that isn't the only problem, the problem is with people that aren't using it and seeing someones rep who might be in the negative and treating them badly for it. It's a cool trick so lets hope GoG implements it or we get most of the users to use it.
Momo1991: Rep is dead...
Says the guy with a thousand rep. :P
Thanks be to the great pink Hippo, Schnuff!
Who brings with him great and magical stuff.
His generosity grows despite the derep blight!
Honor him all, you all know it is right.
Ilovecrystals:
alloy627:
Alloy, I think you need a Hippo in a Pink Tutu gift ;) Please check your PM for a copy of QuestRun courtesy of Schnuff!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71926
This is still available. Any takers?
high rated
Momo1991: Rep is dead...
skynet464: Says the guy with a thousand rep. :P
Yet can you see how little such a number says about who a poster is?

ADDED: Okay ninjas, who wants a free game?

I'm going to post a link to four Steam games.

RULES:
1-The first person to post asking for a game BY TITLE gets it.
2-ONLY UNEDITED POSTS CONSIDERED.
3-ONLY ONE GAME CAN BE REQUESTED PER POST.

If you post too quickly before anyone posts and your post is merged with your last one, it becomes one, edited post and thus NOT CONSIDERED.

Here are the games.

Game one.

Game two.

Game three.

Game four.
Post edited April 30, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Garrett24601: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71926
This is still available. Any takers?
I wouldn't mind having a go, but only if there are no takers seeing as I already got a game today. I'd like to give chances to others.
niniendowarrior: I wouldn't mind having a go, but only if there are no takers seeing as I already got a game today. I'd like to give chances to others.
Well I'll let it sit over night. If no one claims it by then it shall be sent to you.
low rated
skynet464: Says the guy with a thousand rep. :P
OldFatGuy: Yet can you see how little such a number says about who a poster is?

ADDED: Okay ninjas, who wants a free game?

I'm going to post a link to four Steam games.

RULES:
1-The first person to post asking for a game BY TITLE gets it.
2-ONLY UNEDITED POSTS CONSIDERED.
3-ONLY ONE GAME CAN BE REQUESTED PER POST.

If you post too quickly before anyone posts and your post is merged with your last one, it becomes one, edited post and thus NOT CONSIDERED.

Here are the games.

Game one.

Game two.

Game three.

Game four.
Seeing as i LOVE shooters, I'd like to give Sine Mora a try!