It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yes
legomaster: Skydrift
Skydrift it is. PM Sent.

Dollar Dash is left, and there is one player that hit a HR in last night's Nat/Phils game that remains unidentified (Byrd has been named).

If anyone wants Dollar Dash, post that player's last name and it's yours.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: Skydrift it is. PM Sent.

Dollar Dash is left, and there is one player that hit a HR in last night's Nat/Phils game that remains unidentified (Byrd has been named).

Moore?
Post edited May 03, 2014 by LordForz
OldFatGuy: Skydrift it is. PM Sent.

Adam LaRoche
ninjer'd
Post edited May 03, 2014 by buckstone
LordForz: Moore!
THERE'S A WINNER!!

Marlon Byrd hit a three run HR in the first, and Tyler Moore hit a solo shot in the 2nd or 3rd I think. Had to listen to the game on the radio so don't recall innings as well as when I watch them but I wasn't home last night.

PM Sent.
pick what name? i used this to find the home run
http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/scoreboard
LordForz: Moore!
OldFatGuy: THERE'S A WINNER!!

Marlon Byrd hit a three run HR in the first, and Tyler Moore hit a solo shot in the 2nd or 3rd I think. Had to listen to the game on the radio so don't recall innings as well as when I watch them but I wasn't home last night.

PM Sent.
Thanks!
that site was a recap of the game
Is there any interest from the ninjas for this game (plus the first DLC Pack and DLC 2 Map Pack)?

If at least three or so ninjas are interested, we can play some cards to see who wins it.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: Is there any interest from the ninjas for this game (plus the first DLC Pack and DLC 2)?

If at least three or so ninjas are interested, we can play some cards to see who wins it.
I would like
{edit} I'll pass
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Jedileemur
OldFatGuy: Is there any interest from the ninjas for this game (plus the first DLC Pack and DLC 2)?

Always interested.
OldFatGuy: Is there any interest from the ninjas for this game (plus the first DLC Pack and DLC 2 Map Pack)?

I'm interested as well :D
OldFatGuy: Is there any interest from the ninjas for this game (plus the first DLC Pack and DLC 2 Map Pack)?

I am also in (:
Okay, back in about 4 minutes and we'll play some cards.
Till then anyone who meets this sub's reqs can take free games.
reddit.com/r/GiftofGames/comments/24eedu/offer_i_throw_50_games_at_you_bunch_of_drms/
Also, sorry but I have to go soon-ish ... even if I do you still got 3 peoples.