It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexbowwow: Adam LaRoche
OldFatGuy: Expect some plus rep from Adam LaRoche since it would be his first MLB victory, but, unfortunately, that's not right.

And to those unfamiliar with the game, (WTF???) MLB.COM is your friend.

tinyE: I know the answer but I don't have Steam. :P
OldFatGuy: Wow, now you really are my hero. I held out for years, then figured the horse had left the barn. I admire those who still carry the torch though. +1 for you. Make that damn star sparkle some more.
Cliff Lee
alexbowwow: Adam LaRoche
OldFatGuy: Expect some plus rep from Adam LaRoche since it would be his first MLB victory, but, unfortunately, that's not right.

tinyE: I know the answer but I don't have Steam. :P
OldFatGuy: Wow, now you really are my hero. I held out for years, then figured the horse had left the barn. I admire those who still carry the torch though. +1 for you. Make that damn star sparkle some more.
second guess: Blevins? Again I know nothing of baseball ;)
high rated
I also need to clarify, the first person to post the last name of the winning pitcher IN AN UNEDITED POST. I'm not going to back to re-reading every post to see if someone edited the correct name after I initially looked. Sorry for my laziness.

Wow, now you really are my hero. I held out for years, then figured the horse had left the barn. I admire those who still carry the torch though. +1 for you. Make that damn star sparkle some more.
xxxIndyxxx: second guess: Blevins? Again I know nothing of baseball ;)
Well, you know enough to have won the free game of your choice.

Which shall it be?

(And when I say win, I want clarify, it's YOURS. To do with as you please. Claim it, trade it, whatever)

Wow, now you really are my hero. I held out for years, then figured the horse had left the barn. I admire those who still carry the torch though. +1 for you. Make that damn star sparkle some more.
alexbowwow: Cliff Lee
That was an excellent guess, unfortunately wrong. He was in position for the win for most of the night, but the Phillies lost the lead late (8th inning) and he didn't win therefore. Good guess though.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: I also need to clarify, the first person to post the last name of the winning pitcher IN AN UNEDITED POST. I'm not going to back to re-reading every post to see if someone edited the correct name after I initially looked. Sorry for my laziness.
xxxIndyxxx: second guess: Blevins? Again I know nothing of baseball ;)
OldFatGuy: Well, you enough to have won the free game of your choice.

Which shall it be?

(And when I say win, I want clarify, it's YOURS. To do with as you please. Claim it, trade it, whatever)
Okay cool! I would like to have sine mora. And i will play it myself ;)
Hmmm I would have been wrong. Why the hell did I think the Nats had their ace on the mound?! Oy, must get more coffee.
xxxIndyxxx: Okay cool! I would like to have sine mora. And i will play it myself ;)
PM SENT.

Now, if anyone wants to take one of the remaining games of their choice, tell me the last name of the pitcher who got the SAVE (S) in the same game.

I'll teach you ninjas about the best game in the world yet....

tinyE: Hmmm I would have been wrong. Why the hell did I think the Nats had their ace on the mound?! Oy, must get more coffee.
He gave up a three run jack in the first and trailed all night. But he did pitch great after that, as those three runs were all the Phillies got all night. But he was removed from the game before the Nats took the lead in the 8th.
xxxIndyxxx: Okay cool! I would like to have sine mora. And i will play it myself ;)
OldFatGuy: PM SENT.

Now, if anyone wants to take one of the remaining games of their choice, tell me the last name of the pitcher who got the SAVE (S) in the same game.

tinyE: Hmmm I would have been wrong. Why the hell did I think the Nats had their ace on the mound?! Oy, must get more coffee.
OldFatGuy: He gave up a three run jack in the first and trailed all night. But he did pitch great after that, as those three runs were all the Phillies got all night. But he was removed from the game before the Nats took the lead in the 8th.
Rafael Soriano?
OldFatGuy: PM SENT.

OldFatGuy: He gave up a three run jack in the first and trailed all night. But he did pitch great after that, as those three runs were all the Phillies got all night. But he was removed from the game before the Nats took the lead in the 8th.
Diekman? It's a shot cause I don't know nothing about this game too
high rated
alexbowwow: Rafael Soriano?
YES:

Alien Spidy
Dollar Dash
Skydrift

are the three that remain I THINK, Sine Mora is gone.

Which shall it be?
alexbowwow: Rafael Soriano?
OldFatGuy: YES:

Alien Spidy
Dollar Dash
Skydrift

are the three that remain I THINK, Sine Mora is gone.

Which shall it be?
Alien Spidy please :)
alexbowwow: Alien Spidy please :)
Alien Spidy it is, PM sent.

Now, there are two games left (Dollar Dash and Skydrift)

It just so happens there were also TWO HOME RUNS in last nights game between the Nats and Phils.

First poster to post the LAST NAME of either or both players who hit HOME RUNS (HR) in last night's game gets their choice of the two or both if they're quick enough to post both first.
alexbowwow: Alien Spidy please :)
OldFatGuy: Alien Spidy it is, PM sent.

It just so happens there were also TWO HOME RUNS in last nights game between the Nats and Phils.

First poster to post the LAST NAME of either or both players who hit HOME RUNS (HR) in last night's game gets their choice of the two or both if they're quick enough to post both first.
Marlon Byrd and Adam LaRoche maybe?
Post edited May 03, 2014 by legomaster
OldFatGuy: Alien Spidy it is, PM sent.

legomaster: Marlon Byrd?
That's one of them.

Which game would you like?
legomaster: Marlon Byrd?
OldFatGuy: That's one of them.

Which game would you like?
Skydrift
Is this about Baseball?