It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Some steam keys inbound.

First up is a racer: Glacier 3!
me?
I am 100% human, thank you!
Post edited April 30, 2014 by LordForz
LordForz: me?
It's yours!
Momo1991: Oh and for those of you using the ninja thread to toss codes into the garbage disposal? Why are you encouraging trolls to haunt this place?
That's great advice!
Post edited April 30, 2014 by foxworks
foxworks: It's yours!
I'm yours!
Thank you.
foxworks: Some steam keys inbound.

First up is a racer: Glacier 3!
MAHAYO! ~4ever~
Momo1991: Oh and for those of you using the ninja thread to toss codes into the garbage disposal? Why are you encouraging trolls to haunt this place?

Free-range codes that don't require a human response encourage lurkers, scammers, and the kind of trolls that create Steam profiles full of your "free gifts" that they then sell for a profit. Stop feeding these trolls with free gifts and they will go away.

This place is pretty nice but we have an infection and you who feed it with free-range codes are actually making this place a target. So Make A Human Answer You ;-p ~does that translate into some kind of manifesto acronym?

MAHAYO...yeah, I kind of like it ;-p
The last O ... why?
Venhiem: The last O ... why?
Humans Only, no trolls allowed.
Post edited April 30, 2014 by stg83
So
Make A Human Answer You ... Only?
high rated
Action game: Gun Metal! Any takers?

Free-range codes that don't require a human response encourage lurkers, scammers, and the kind of trolls that create Steam profiles full of your "free gifts" that they then sell for a profit. Stop feeding these trolls with free gifts and they will go away.

This place is pretty nice but we have an infection and you who feed it with free-range codes are actually making this place a target. So Make A Human Answer You ;-p ~does that translate into some kind of manifesto acronym?

Because I am a Mom and I Only respond to human beings ;-p

~thus the O~ Read into it what you will but human interaction and taking back Our forum is the message~

Got dammit this! So many April 2014 accounts showing up. As you can see, word of mouth has spread that "People at GOG gives away free games, sometimes on Steam.

I came to the forums during the Insomnia sale to complain about not being able to even have a chance to see the free games that were popping up. About an hour later I was shooting the shit with some hilarious people about Keane domination. Now it's all "gimme dat game" and nothing else.
foxworks: Action game: Gun Metal! Any takers?
I will, if no one else wants it. Thanks!

Got it, thanks!
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Pickle1477
JustSayin:
There's no real solution to this problem though that could be implemented. Rep doesn't work, its too easily exploited. Join date doesn't work, they just have to join and come back a couple months later. All you can do is try and get to know a couple of people and even then it doesn't solve the problem since there's so many other users.
Momo1991: Because I am a Mom and I Only respond to human beings ;-p
well , don't give some ideas to those bots users .... i don't want to see : Hello , i'm a Mom , i'm not a bot ;)
Momo1991: Because I am a Mom and I Only respond to human beings ;-p
DyNaer: well , don't give some ideas to those bots users .... i don't want to see : Hello , i'm a Mom , i'm not a bot ;)
No one can be mom. Only mom(o) is mom.

JustSayin:
Well GOG talks and talks and talks about making changes.., yeah. So if we want change, we have to take our forum back from the trolls ourselves...

So if you value this pretty rare place, let's show GOG that we actually do care (and let's show the trolls too) and MAHAYO!
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Momo1991