It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: Yeah, I replayed Link to the Past more than any other game I've ever replayed I think. I've since placed a few titles above it on my all time favorite list, but it's still up there, as is one.

And I got started with Pong (which I still have). Then some sort of cheap Atari system in the 70's (which I don't have) and then got really serious with the Intellivision (which I still have) as that was right around the time my son was born and my excuse was I was buying all of those games for him to play. LOL
grunthos64: Only other game I love replaying alot is Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Best Metroidvania game ever, its a certain kind of sub genre that is real big on the indie game scene these days so we get plenty of them now like Cave Story and Unepic just to name a few. Terraria and Starbound are kind of metroidvania meets minecraft as well.
niniendowarrior: I also tried a few Zelda games... Spirit Towers... Wind Waker... and that other Wind Waker clone on the DS. Nope and nope. Clearly I'm just not that crazy for Zelda at all.
grunthos64: Like I said, the DS Zelda games blew. Do yourself a favor and if you got a 3ds or want a 3ds.....play Link Between Worlds.
I don't own one. I'm actually leaning on getting a Vita several years down the line and splurge on its games. 3DS doesn't interest me at all. Maybe if the 2DS XL comes out!
grunthos64: Only other game I love replaying alot is Castlevania Symphony of the Night. Best Metroidvania game ever, its a certain kind of sub genre that is real big on the indie game scene these days so we get plenty of them now like Cave Story and Unepic just to name a few. Terraria and Starbound are kind of metroidvania meets minecraft as well.

Like I said, the DS Zelda games blew. Do yourself a favor and if you got a 3ds or want a 3ds.....play Link Between Worlds.
niniendowarrior: I don't own one. I'm actually leaning on getting a Vita several years down the line and splurge on its games. 3DS doesn't interest me at all. Maybe if the 2DS XL comes out!
Vita will be a great system years later all modded and jail broken with all the PS one and good psp and vita games to play on it as well as other emulators. Seems like it will be much more loved later on
niniendowarrior: I don't own one. I'm actually leaning on getting a Vita several years down the line and splurge on its games. 3DS doesn't interest me at all. Maybe if the 2DS XL comes out!
grunthos64: Vita will be a great system years later all modded and jail broken with all the PS one and good psp and vita games to play on it as well as other emulators. Seems like it will be much more loved later on
Same route as the PSP then. Right now, I see no need for either systems. 2/3DS has very little games that I want to play.
grunthos64: Vita will be a great system years later all modded and jail broken with all the PS one and good psp and vita games to play on it as well as other emulators. Seems like it will be much more loved later on
niniendowarrior: Same route as the PSP then. Right now, I see no need for either systems. 2/3DS has very little games that I want to play.
Sounds like me and consoles now. I think I have outgrown them, just need a good dedicated PC to play games and I am good.
Aaaaannnnnnddddddd

OFG throws away his pen and paper and starts dancing around..... LOL (I knew I'd get it)

GOOD ONE Blackstar, the way you did it really threw me for awhile.
OK -- just to get things moving on again:

Ace of Spades
Four of Clubs

AND THERE'S STILL AN UNCLAIMED GAME EARLIER!

EDIT: Slightly late, at least one person knows what it is! (and it's still unclaimed) :-)
Post edited May 01, 2014 by blakstar
blakstar: OK -- just to get things moving on again:

Ace of Spades
Four of Clubs

EDIT: Slightly late, at least one person knows what it is! :-)
LOL, it looks like no one is interested in Disciples III Resurrection. Maybe the market has been oversaturated because of the bundles or because Reincarnation is now on sale at GG. (I think).

Ace of Spades
Four of Clubs

I have not figured it out, but one possible solution is War Speculator, which would make an absolute great name for a game!

Ace of Spades
Four of Clubs

OldFatGuy: LOL, it looks like no one is interested in Disciples III Resurrection. Maybe the market has been oversaturated because of the bundles or because Reincarnation is now on sale at GG. (I think).
5 diamonds
7 spades
Post edited May 01, 2014 by misteryo

Ace of Spades
Four of Clubs

OldFatGuy: LOL, it looks like no one is interested in Disciples III Resurrection. Maybe the market has been oversaturated because of the bundles or because Reincarnation is now on sale at GG. (I think).
Personally, between me having a job now and the drops and trades and what not and the cheap ass bundles.......I am frickin' gamed out. It will take me a while to even play all the games.
misteryo: 5 diamonds
7 spades
Just so you know, this one wouldn't have counted under the rules (no edited posts).

But it's also not right.... LOL

Ace of Spades
Four of Clubs

Well, I've got 46 more cards to go :-P

But I'm waiting for more entries!

Oops: missed the entry above, whilst making this post -- make that 44 cards :-P
Post edited May 01, 2014 by blakstar
grunthos64: Personally, between me having a job now and the drops and trades and what not and the cheap ass bundles.......I am frickin' gamed out. It will take me a while to even play all the games.
Yeah, I have plenty of games to play too.

But I'm sure there are lots out there that don't, but sometimes certain games don't appeal to them.
OoT is definitely in my all-time top ten, somewhere. Never cared for the first or second, or Majora's Mask or Wind Waker or any of the others...until Link Between Worlds on the 3DS...amazing game.
blakstar: Well, I've got 46 more cards to go :-P

That's funny. I replied to the other guy's post and posted. Then i replied to your post and it automatically edited the two posts together. Hmmm...

2 of hearts
Queen of diamonds
blakstar: Well, I've got 46 more cards to go :-P

misteryo: That's funny. I replied to the other guy's post and posted. Then i replied to your post and it automatically edited the two posts together. Hmmm...

2 of hearts
Queen of diamonds
Yeah, if you post within 10 minutes of your last post, AND no other posts have occurred in between, the forum software merges the two posts together into one, edited post.

The reason for the rule is to ensure one person alone doesn't just spam answer after answer after answer. This way, they either must wait 10 minutes OR until someone else posts another post in the thread, either of which is plenty of fair chances for others.
So, for example, you could guess again now since this post is in between your last one and your next one.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by OldFatGuy