It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Aveweto: Jagged Alliance Collection on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

How should the word DANGER be spelled according to the International Radio Alphabet?
spoderman: Delta Alpha November Golf Echo Romeo
1st right answer pm incoming in a sec
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Aveweto
Aveweto: 1st right answer pm incoming in a sec

Alien Spidy on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

Why are mangas published in black and white?
Color was too expensive to do with it being post war Japan? Thats my guess
Aveweto: Alien Spidy on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

grunthos64: Color was too expensive to do with it being post war Japan? Thats my guess
sry but that answer is wrong
Aveweto: 1st right answer pm incoming in a sec

Alien Spidy on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

bad formatting of the question.
grunthos64: Color was too expensive to do with it being post war Japan? Thats my guess
Aveweto: sry but that answer is wrong
Already got the game anyway just wanted to give that question a shot
BTW folks - not seeing green on Avewetos gifts this eve - be nice if you could go back and stick some snot on them posts! :)
Sachys: BTW folks - not seeing green on Avewetos gifts this eve - be nice if you could go back and stick some snot on them posts! :)
well i guess they didnt like the idea of working for their games :P
If colourfull it wasn't manga and they have to call it a comic ;P (not in btw )
Sachys: BTW folks - not seeing green on Avewetos gifts this eve - be nice if you could go back and stick some snot on them posts! :)
Aveweto: well i guess they didnt like the idea of working for their games :P
yarp. same as when i did the "I want the game because..." thread - even though some put some pretty decent offers on there, few wanted to string a sentence together to get it.
Might have a second stab at that soon though... with a 24 hour limit and one game at a time thing instead.
Aveweto: well i guess they didnt like the idea of working for their games :P
Sachys: yarp. same as when i did the "I want the game because..." thread - even though some put some pretty decent offers on there, few wanted to string a sentence together to get it.
Might have a second stab at that soon though... with a 24 hour limit and one game at a time thing instead.
sounds good also thinking bout doing something similar with the questions :D
Well I did my part as always, but not with snot mind you wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing even it was mine. :P
ok to get this out of the way and be over it for tonight, who wants alien spidy?
first reply gets it
Aveweto: ok to get this out of the way and be over it for tonight, who wants alien spidy?
first reply gets it
I don't want it, but wasn't the answer expense?
Aveweto: ok to get this out of the way and be over it for tonight, who wants alien spidy?
first reply gets it
OldFatGuy: I don't want it, but wasn't the answer expense?
pretty much and the fast rate of publishing but the people that got the answers right didnt want the game so ive editted the answer out and the next one who wants it and replies to the post above yours gets it
And here i am. Thankz.