It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The Whispered World [STEAM]
5V$$J-4W4ID-R8Z93

$$ = Most hated game company in the world...

Let us know if you got it ;)
Azrael360: The Whispered World [STEAM]
5V$$J-4W4ID-R8Z93

+1 Azrael, but NR. :D
Azrael360: Checking my keys, I found this...

Redshirt [STEAM]
A4R??-*M*0*-LW0DJ

?? = Letters for television
* = Lucky number

Already taken by a lurker >.> , but anyway Thanks !
5V$$J-4W4ID-R8Z93

+1 already taken by someone else.
5V$$J-4W4ID-R8Z93

thanks for the drop!
Azrael360: $$ = Most hated game company in the world...
Nice drop! Which company is it, for the sake of curiosity?
genkicolleen: Nice drop! Which company is it, for the sake of curiosity?
MS i think
[url=https://www.google.cl/search?q=most+hated+game+company&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=vHJgU6apPISF8Qf4n4H4Cw](:P)[/url]
Its EA, which has twice had the dishonour of winning the Consumerist's Worst Company in America poll.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Azrael. :)
Post edited April 29, 2014 by stg83
high rated
It's about midnight, and I'm going to try what an online friend suggested to get some sleep, and that is...... a vanilla milkshake. Nope, I've never heard of it, but I would rather try that than alcohol at first (I just don't much like the way I feel the morning after even if I have only one or two drinks, another old age thing).

So I'm leaving to go to the local late night fast food joint, and gonna grab a vanilla milkshake. When I come back, I'll check back here and the first person to post the correct final score of the Washington Nationals game tonight gets their choice of these three games.

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Back in about 30 minutes, so don't expect an immediate reply.
Wow... learn something new every day~! Thanks for the info!
OldFatGuy: *snip*
Washington Nationals win 4-3 against Houston Astros

EDIT: I hope the vanilla milkshake helps you with the insomnia OFG, it definitely tastes better then alcohol. :P
Post edited April 30, 2014 by stg83
OldFatGuy: It's about midnight, and I'm going to try what an online friend suggested to get some sleep, and that is...... a vanilla milkshake. Nope, I've never heard of it, but I would rather try that than alcohol at first (I just don't much like the way I feel the morning after even if I have only one or two drinks, another old age thing).

So I'm leaving to go to the local late night fast food joint, and gonna grab a vanilla milkshake. When I come back, I'll check back here and the first person to post the correct final score of the Washington Nationals game tonight gets their choice of these three games.

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Nat's win 4-3
Whoops, too late! +1!
Post edited April 30, 2014 by Pickle1477
stg83: it definitely tastes better then alcohol. :P
I hope thats not your personal experience o__O
OldFatGuy: It's about midnight, and I'm going to try what an online friend suggested to get some sleep, and that is...... a vanilla milkshake. Nope, I've never heard of it, but I would rather try that than alcohol at first (I just don't much like the way I feel the morning after even if I have only one or two drinks, another old age thing).

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Lol what the flying fvck? I was gonna reply and my PC gave me a BSOD ...