It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
OldFatGuy: Good morning(North and South American)/afternoon(European/Asian/Other) ninjas. Have no idea what time it is down under aussie ninjas.

Another sleepless night in Virginia. USA.

Getting old comes with so many problems I don't think it's possible for anyone to cite them all. I know this whole insomnia thing wasn't nearly as expected by me as the whole everything hurts and nothing works syndrome.

I'm seriously going to have to start becoming a habitual drinker I guess. Hope all you ninjas are doing well.

ADDED: So wants the Steamy version of this? First to post COMPLETE title gets it.
I'd like to try out Tropico 3: Special edition.
high rated
Chippas: I'd like to try out Tropico 3: Special edition.
That's close enough, PM coming.

It's actually Gold edition, but I'm not sure if language is an issue here so close enough.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by OldFatGuy
low rated
Chippas: I'd like to try out Tropico 3: Special edition.
OldFatGuy: That's close enough, PM coming.

It's actually Gold edition, but I'm not sure if language is an issue here so close enough.
Thanks a lot, and sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't really sure if it was both titles, or the gold version. The fact that you said the steamy version led me to believe that it was the steam special edition. :D thanks a lot though for your generosity! I'm going to try this pup out right away.
Chippas: Thanks a lot, and sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't really sure if it was both titles, or the gold version. The fact that you said the steamy version led me to believe that it was the steam special edition. :D thanks a lot though for your generosity! I'm going to try this pup out right away.
No problem, and you're welcome. I just put the Steamy version because gog also has Tropico 3 Gold Edition. So this one is the Steam version of Tropico 3 Gold Edition.

Hope you enjoy it. I liked the first one, haven't even tried the others yet. But I will.....
high rated
Someone interested in PID for steam ? :)

Sent to LordForz
Post edited April 29, 2014 by sulc84
sulc84: Someone interested in PID for steam ? :)
i am. thank you.
high rated
Commandos 3 bee hatches!

R6F0Q-Y5JP4-VJHFX
OldFatGuy: That's close enough, PM coming.

Chippas: Thanks a lot, and sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't really sure if it was both titles, or the gold version. The fact that you said the steamy version led me to believe that it was the steam special edition. :D thanks a lot though for your generosity! I'm going to try this pup out right away.
OMG why where these down repped? what's WRONG with people? Soar that they missed the chance to claim them themselves?
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
IGN is offering keys again for another closed Wildstar Beta session for the upcoming weekend, you can get it from the following link if interested:

www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/29/wildstar-closed-beta-key-giveaway

An IGN account is needed to get the key.
stg83: An IGN account is needed to get the key.
Thank you again for another freebie share ;) but seriously fuck IGN :p rather they don't have my email at all. Reading activision used to give famous youtubers $20000 each to write nice reviews for COD games, god knows how much money they paid IGN.

EDITTTTTT: Ninjas this is the profile of the dude who scammed a couple of members on this thread. See how fast you guys are for reporting him and help out members cause you ninja's are always ready to loot items here :p

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post625
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Zurvan7
Zurvan7: Thank you again for another freebie share ;) but seriously fuck IGN :p rather they don't have my email at all. Reading activision used to give famous youtubers $20000 each to write nice reviews for COD games, god knows how much money they paid IGN.
Haha... yeah they have no credibility and I don't like them either, I just go there for the news headlines. Also the console flame wars with the memes and gifs are always hilarious. :P
Zurvan7: EDITTTTTT: Ninjas this is the profile of the dude who scammed a couple of members on this thread. See how fast you guys are for reporting him and help out members cause you ninja's are always ready to loot items here :p

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post625
Yeah, saw that already reported him lets show him what happens when you mess with nice folks on GOG. :)
Post edited April 29, 2014 by stg83
stg83:
Lol under what category should we report this guy? If we say trading scam, then steam will know he hasn't done any deal inside the stream trading window and they'll ignore it.... xDD
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Zurvan7
Zurvan7:
Notice who one of his friends is - Anasto... aka Wakalo - THAT guy.
Zurvan7: Lol under what category should we report this guy? If we say trading scam, then steam will know he hasn't done any deal inside the stream trading window and they'll ignore it.... xDD
Well looking at his track record he probably has scammed users on Steam too, so I just clarified in the description as none of the other choices seemed appropriate.
high rated
Checking my keys, I found this...

Redshirt [STEAM]
A4R??-*M*0*-LW0DJ

?? = Letters for television
* = Lucky number

Let us know if you got it ;)
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Azrael360
Azrael360: Checking my keys, I found this...

Redshirt [STEAM]
A4R??-*M*0*-LW0DJ

?? = Letters for television
* = Lucky number

Let us know if you got it ;)
NR but +1