It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aveweto: next up Critical Mass on Steam for the first reply with the right answer in an unedited post to:

What was the first anatomical X-Ray image?

BoneCleaver: YES!!!
if nobody wants it,Thanks!
9 may 1912
Aveweto: and besides even that edited answer was wrong
Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen (1895) ?
Aveweto: next up Critical Mass on Steam for the first reply with the right answer in an unedited post to:

What was the first anatomical X-Ray image?

and besides even that edited answer was wrong
sulc84: Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen (1895) ?
nope wrong sry
low rated
BoneCleaver: Well its an image of someone's hand I think,don't want the game though
Aveweto: just a hand wouldnt be enough either i wanna know whos hand :P
Roentgen’s wife
Sachys: Stooners bum!
stg83: Haha...Lol, what were they trying to find in that X-Ray.
Blockage.
Aveweto: just a hand wouldnt be enough either i wanna know whos hand :P
BoneCleaver: Roentgen’s wife
you really have to take the fun out of things right? why answer anything at all if you dont want the game?
Sachys: Stooners bum!
stg83: Haha...Lol, what were they trying to find in that X-Ray.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBhCcjaGesQ
Well that is one cramped parking spot, also I am sure the Jackass guys are the only ones who are literally able to pull anything out of their asses. :P
Post edited April 26, 2014 by stg83
ok critical mass went to sulc84

should we give it another try with the next game or just leave it after all theres no real participation and well some people just have to take the fun out of things
Aveweto: ok critical mass went to sulc84

should we give it another try with the next game or just leave it after all theres no real participation and well some people just have to take the fun out of things
the car is still in there i believe! ;)

sorry if i derailed
Aveweto: ok critical mass went to sulc84

Sachys: the car is still in there i believe! ;)

sorry if i derailed
nah not talking bout you, youre always derailing :P
Sachys: the car is still in there i believe! ;)

sorry if i derailed
Aveweto: nah not talking bout you, youre always derailing :P
nah, you just dont get the topic!
Aveweto: should we give it another try with the next game or just leave it after all theres no real participation and well some people just have to take the fun out of things
Yeah, it is kinda surprising that there aren't many folks taking part in this. Its not like the trivia is extremely difficult when you can open google in another TAB.
Aveweto: nah not talking bout you, youre always derailing :P
Sachys: nah, you just dont get the topic!
yes i did its stoners butt, whatever you obsession with that may be :P
Aveweto: yes i did its stoners butt, whatever you obsession with that may be :P
Well it is the weapon of choice and where all the ammo comes from. :P
Aveweto: should we give it another try with the next game or just leave it after all theres no real participation and well some people just have to take the fun out of things
stg83: Yeah, it is kinda surprising that there aren't many folks taking part in this. Its not like the trivia is extremely difficult when you can open google in another TAB.
well i just wanted to get the people that actually want the game to use their brains and go find the answer instead of just throwing them towards everyone but well seems like this experiment has failed