It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik77: Hey. Etherlords II. Looks great, may I?

/EDIT: Caps
Yep, check PM.

Next. Remember, FULL title.
Stooner: Etherlords II is the full title?
foxworks: Yo, Stooner :D
Ya, Foxworks! :D
low rated
Afterfall insanity extended edition

OldFatGuy: Yep, check PM.

What is Afterfall Insanity?

Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition

Wow Skyrim! LOL!

Got it. Thanks :)
iphgix: Afterfall insanity extended edition
PM sent. Back in a couple.
iphgix: Afterfall insanity extended edition
OldFatGuy: PM sent. Back in a couple.
Awesome giveaway, OFG!
He is making me look greedy by posting all of the cool bundle games that I have been trying to trade for on steamtrades...

I want to let others have some...but he keeps posting the games I want.... I will try to hold back.
iphgix: He is making me look greedy by posting all of the cool bundle games that I have been trying to trade for on steamtrades...

I want to let others have some...but he keeps posting the games I want.... I will try to hold back.
No worries! I don't speak for everyone but I got Postal and that was good enough for me. It is the ninja thread after all. :)
hi guys me back so whats up giveaways oh good thanks oldfatguy good luck all you peeps anyone likes songs no yes maybe
When was this title released, according to GOG? http://store.steampowered.com/app/283310/ (if you want it) :) I've already got it on GOG :)
Tarnicus: When was this title released, according to GOG? http://store.steampowered.com/app/283310/ (if you want it) :) I've already got it on GOG :)
i wont take soulbringer but thanks!
+1
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Venhiem
Ilovecrystals: Firstly, I get what you meant by mistreating but seriously? Are you for real or are you joking? You must be joking. It wasn't sanely possible to take that *hug* and *kiss* as mistreating. Also, she started first.
Secondly, do you know of the rule "innocent until proven guilty"? I did not scam any one and just because you 'call BS' and doubt me doesn't mean that I scammed someone. Don't rage without reason.
Well reading those posts of yours it certainly seemed a very inappropriate response especially since you continued on to expound further in the next one. Just because it is the internet does not mean you can say whatever you want to anyone specifically when you don't know them, you don't start by being frank on your very first interaction with toilet humor. The best thing you can do is apologize instead of trying to argue that it was no big deal.