It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: When was this title released, according to GOG? http://store.steampowered.com/app/283310/ (if you want it) :) I've already got it on GOG :)
Ages ago. :)
Stooner: Ages ago. :)
hah yes it was 2 Year of the Dragons ago, and the Chinese horoscope cycles every 12 years!
Ilovecrystals: Firstly, I get what you meant by mistreating but seriously? Are you for real or are you joking? You must be joking. It wasn't sanely possible to take that *hug* and *kiss* as mistreating. Also, she started first.
Secondly, do you know of the rule "innocent until proven guilty"? I did not scam any one and just because you 'call BS' and doubt me doesn't mean that I scammed someone. Don't rage without reason.
stg83: Well reading those posts of yours it certainly seemed a very inappropriate response especially since you continued on to expound further in the next one. Just because it is the internet does not mean you can say whatever you want to anyone specifically when you don't know them, you don't start by being frank on your very first interaction with toilet humor. The best thing you can do is apologize instead of trying to argue that it was no big deal.
well sorry. but it wasnt one sided. anyways sorry folks
Tarnicus: When was this title released, according to GOG? http://store.steampowered.com/app/283310/ (if you want it) :) I've already got it on GOG :)
That is really a diamond in the rough IMO. I really enjoyed that game. The immersion factor was done well, and the almost endless combat combos that you could make up were lots of fun. Just something fun about clicking the mouse once and seeing your dood stab, then slice, then twirl and hack, and finish it off with a downward chop.

There were a couple things about the game that weren't top notch (leveling up you run into limits quickly) and some won't like the ending (although I did) but overall I'd give this a solid 83-85 out of 100. I really liked it.

I've got it on CD and the gog version.
Momo1991:
Ilovecrystals: Firstly, I get what you meant by mistreating but seriously? Are you for real or are you joking? You must be joking. It wasn't sanely possible to take that *hug* and *kiss* as mistreating. Also, she started first.
Secondly, do you know of the rule "innocent until proven guilty"? I did not scam any one and just because you 'call BS' and doubt me doesn't mean that I scammed someone. Don't rage without reason.
When I have to call off a husband that would have toasted your ass, I do see something wrong with you and your comments. It was rude and uncalled for. Alloy is a sweet girl that gave you a game - then you made a not one but TWO sexually suggestion comments about her. So yeah, I don't think highly of you.

I would never have thought twice about you ostensibly being gifted an incorrect game key but after being a creep, I suspect that you know how to game the system to you advantage... and to that I call "Foul!".

Come back when you grow up and realize that this forum is a nice place and hey, that's kind of rare. Messing with it is not taken kindly or lightly especially in light of the infection of trolls we got crawling out from under the bridges... you just look like another one to me.

Got it? Oh and you might actually do something grown-up and go apologize. Nicely without sexual innuendo...I'm saying that in case it was not clear how you should phrase an apology...
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Momo1991
OldFatGuy: That is really a diamond in the rough IMO. I really enjoyed that game. The immersion factor was done well, and the almost endless combat combos that you could make up were lots of fun. Just something fun about clicking the mouse once and seeing your dood stab, then slice, then twirl and hack, and finish it off with a downward chop.

There were a couple things about the game that weren't top notch (leveling up you run into limits quickly) and some won't like the ending (although I did) but overall I'd give this a solid 83-85 out of 100. I really liked it.

I've got it on CD and the gog version.
Yeah I used to have it on CD too, back when I had a game collection that wasn't digital. I miss all those pristine boxes lining my shelves. Fortunately I gave my collection to a good home :)
Momo1991: When I have to call off a husband that would have toasted your ass, I do see something wrong with you and your comments. It was rude and uncalled for. Alloy is a sweet girl that gave you a game - then you made a not one but TWO sexually suggestion comments about her. So yeah, I don't think highly of you.

I would never have thought twice about you ostensibly being gifted an incorrect game key but after being a creep, I suspect that you know how to game the system to you advantage... and to that I call "Foul!".

Come back when you grow up and realize that this forum is a nice place and hey, that's kind of rare. Messing with it is not taken kindly or lightly especially in light of the infection of trolls we got crawling out from under the bridges... you just look like another one to me.

Got it? Oh and you might actually do something grown-up and go apologize. Nicely without sexual innuendo...I'm saying that in case it was not clear how you should phrase an apology...
Yes I understand. Sorry about that.
low rated
C'mon Tarnicus and OFG enough already its really getting difficult to keep track of which posts to +1. I think now I have to up rep all of them. ;)
It looks interesting. According to GOG, it was released the same day Steam says it was released. :)
zaine-h: It looks interesting. According to GOG, it was released the same day Steam says it was released. :)
Haha I didn't realise the date was the same. Usually Steam adds the date it was added to the catalogue rather than the date it was released. Code PMd :)
high rated
Anyone into strategy?? Remember, full title if you want it.
OldFatGuy: Anyone into strategy?? Remember, full title if you want it.
World War III: Black Gold
zaine-h: It looks interesting. According to GOG, it was released the same day Steam says it was released. :)
Tarnicus: Haha I didn't realise the date was the same. Usually Steam adds the date it was added to the catalogue rather than the date it was released. Code PMd :)
I noticed that with some other games so I was pleasantly surprised when it was correct. Thanks for the game!
I definitely do not want that OFG because this time it will surely be the end of the World. ;)
high rated
stg83: I definitely do not want that OFG because this time it will surely be the end of the World. ;)
LOL.

Maybe something slightly more localized then and just blow up one continent.

Remember, first post with full title gets it.
Code dropped below. Night ninjas.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by OldFatGuy