It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: Good Afternoon Ninjas!

I still have Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe (Steam) for the first to reply.
Me?Thanks

damn late again
high rated

Punished_Snake: Me?Thanks
Sure! PM sent.
Punished_Snake: Me?Thanks
Impaler26: Sure! PM sent.
Thanks and +1 :)
high rated
Someone had given me a gog redeem key for Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav from the reddit giveaway a while back, but I have the game already. So first to reply gets it!
babark: Someone had given me a gog redeem key for Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav from the reddit giveaway a while back, but I have the game already. So first to reply gets it!
thanks but cant take it +1
Post edited May 01, 2014 by Venhiem
babark: Someone had given me a gog redeem key for Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav from the reddit giveaway a while back, but I have the game already. So first to reply gets it!
Can 2nd reply get it?
may the 3rd reply?
high rated
Heroes of Annihilated Empires Steam Key to first reply
rong44: Heroes of Annihilated Empires Steam Key to first reply
may i?
pm received, thanks +!
Post edited May 01, 2014 by sinugie
Check Sachys? Think he was interested in that...

Edit: oops. sorry!
Post edited May 01, 2014 by Stooner
high rated
Aniki: Can 2nd reply get it?
PM headed your way Aniki.
Sorry you missed it, LordForz! Have a +1 instead. MAHAYO!
may i?
edit: shit! late a fifth time!
Post edited May 01, 2014 by LordForz
If anyone wants to take part in a Don't Starve (steam) giveaway, you can do so [url=http://bit.ly/1kxyd40 ]here.[/url].
The above link also gives me a bonus entry. If you'd rather not give me that (*poutyface*) then go here.
Venhiem: If anyone wants to take part in a Don't Starve (steam) giveaway, you can do so [url=http://bit.ly/1kxyd40 ]here.[/url].
The above link also gives me a bonus entry. If you'd rather not give me that (*poutyface*) then go here.
I never won this type of giveaways, but if it also gives you more chances I'll give it a try)