It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This looks funny when people still try claim titles from the list for few pages by now when there aren't any left. Domino effect?
Post edited April 26, 2014 by HenitoKisou
gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CLEAR SKY
THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
XOTIC COMPLETE (INC. 3 DLC)
DARKOUT
DESPERADOS 2: COOPER'S REVENGE
RUNESPELL: OVERTURE
HEROES OF ANNIHILATED EMPIRES
TRIBLOOS 2
SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
REUS
LIMBO
KING ARTHUR II: THE ROLE PLAYING WARGAME
CALL OF JUAREZ
Scourge: Outbreak
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix
RUNE CLASSIC
A GAME OF DWARVES: GOLD EDITION (INC 3 DLC)
AMERICAN CONQUEST
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE - INFINITE
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
I'll take King Arthur 2 if it's still available.
low rated
Already claimed my game. I'm waiting for the OP to reply back
gungaa: Still have a couple of bundle games left that I don't use. Reply to what title you want, the list is big so pm me if I forget to reply you =) PM's will follow later

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: CLEAR SKY
THE 7TH GUEST
SHADOW MAN
XOTIC COMPLETE (INC. 3 DLC)
DARKOUT
DESPERADOS 2: COOPER'S REVENGE
RUNESPELL: OVERTURE
HEROES OF ANNIHILATED EMPIRES
TRIBLOOS 2
SEPTERRA CORE: LEGACY OF THE CREATOR
REUS
LIMBO
KING ARTHUR II: THE ROLE PLAYING WARGAME
CALL OF JUAREZ
Scourge: Outbreak
Dustforce
VVVVVV
Cave Story+
Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix
RUNE CLASSIC
A GAME OF DWARVES: GOLD EDITION (INC 3 DLC)
AMERICAN CONQUEST
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE - INFINITE
LUCIUS
DARK SECTOR
If it's still available, I'm interested in Reus
team_dota2: Already claimed my game. I'm waiting for the OP to reply back
question is will he ever reply back or was it all just a trolls joke?
low rated
team_dota2: Already claimed my game. I'm waiting for the OP to reply back
Aveweto: question is will he ever reply back or was it all just a trolls joke?
We can only hope that it is not a troll :)
Aveweto: question is will he ever reply back or was it all just a trolls joke?
gildor2603: We can only hope that it is not a troll :)
well the signs indicate just that tho, registered february 2014 no avatar no status below the name and only a few points of rep so not even one of the new ones that got caught in the de-rep crossfire
low rated
gildor2603: We can only hope that it is not a troll :)
Aveweto: well the signs indicate just that tho, registered february 2014 no avatar no status below the name and only a few points of rep so not even one of the new ones that got caught in the de-rep crossfire
There is no reason for trolling that way. At least I can not think of any.
Aveweto: well the signs indicate just that tho, registered february 2014 no avatar no status below the name and only a few points of rep so not even one of the new ones that got caught in the de-rep crossfire
gildor2603: There is no reason for trolling that way. At least I can not think of any.
you never know what stuff a person gets his kicks out of
ninja baiting ;p
Aveweto: you never know what stuff a person gets his kicks out of
You do have a point when we see all the people trolling hard and getting their ego stroked with the down repping, then anything is possible.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by stg83
Aveweto: you never know what stuff a person gets his kicks out of
stg83: You do have a point when we see all the people trolling hard and getting their ego stroked with the down repping, then anything is possible.
well all im saying is dont worry if youre not getting a PM or reply by that guy or can anyone confirm theyve got any codes at all from him?
Aveweto: well all im saying is dont worry if youre not getting a PM or reply by that guy or can anyone confirm theyve got any codes at all from him?
Yeah, I haven't gotten any reply yet even though I also sent a PM as a reminder about my post, and so far I haven't seen any 'thank you' posts either.
Aveweto: well all im saying is dont worry if youre not getting a PM or reply by that guy or can anyone confirm theyve got any codes at all from him?
stg83: Yeah, I haven't gotten any reply yet even though I also sent a PM as a reminder about my post, and so far I haven't seen any 'thank you' posts either.
so why dont we lift up the spirit in here a little, after all its been gone very quiet since ive raised my suspicions so maybe i should be the one doing something against that and well havent got any trade offers for one of my games or the games i wanted in a while so let m fire up my list of codes and then well see what happens :P
Aveweto: *snip*
That is very nice of you to do so considering all the -ve rep trolling going on since the last time you did that awesome run of game drops a while ago. Maybe you have some of the games from that list by gungaa which would make a lot of folks happy. :)