It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chippas: Thanks a bunch! Have my reps! +1!
You're welcome, and no need for the +1. I don't care about it. And the funny thing about it is I act like a complete jackass sometimes and yet mine still goes nothing but up it seems (I admit I don't follow it closely enough, but IIRC the last time I looked it was in the 390's or so and now it's the 430's). And yet others who do nothing wrong at all always go down.

If that's not an indication that something is very wrong with the rep system, then I don't know what it.
Ilovecrystals: fandango? geronimo?
damn johny english
edit:nevermidnd i was way off
Momo1991: Are you back to be mean to generous people and grab more games? Seriously go away, troll...
what do you mean, mean? when was i mean?
OldFatGuy: You're welcome, and no need for the +1. I don't care about it. And the funny thing about it is I act like a complete jackass sometimes and yet mine still goes nothing but up it seems (I admit I don't follow it closely enough, but IIRC the last time I looked it was in the 390's or so and now it's the 430's). And yet others who do nothing wrong at all always go down.

If that's not an indication that something is very wrong with the rep system, then I don't know what it.
+1 for that comment, how's that for irony? :P
low rated
Chippas: Thanks a bunch! Have my reps! +1!
OldFatGuy: You're welcome, and no need for the +1. I don't care about it. And the funny thing about it is I act like a complete jackass sometimes and yet mine still goes nothing but up it seems (I admit I don't follow it closely enough, but IIRC the last time I looked it was in the 390's or so and now it's the 430's). And yet others who do nothing wrong at all always go down.

I do understand where you're coming from.. This whole rep thing seems like a shifty way to separate the trolls from the actual folks here on the gog forums. If it was up to me personally, (which it is not) I'd boycott this whole rep system all together. It gives people too much of an "e-peen" kind of impression.
high rated
PM's sent. Let's see.... what's up next....

First person to have post this title (again, I ask this to make sure you at least took the time to see what the game is) gets it.
low rated
Momo1991: Are you back to be mean to generous people and grab more games? Seriously go away, troll...
Ilovecrystals: what do you mean, mean? when was i mean?
Dude, I had to call off a really angry husband after you mistreated a forum member. Keep your tongue in your pants. Plus I saw you scam a gifter with the whole "it wasn't skydrift deal" Go back to scamming on Steam - this is a nice forum with nice people.

~forum mother over and out~
OldFatGuy: PM's sent. Let's see.... what's up next....

First person to have post this title (again, I ask this to make sure you at least took the time to see what the game is) gets it.
Can I have Rock of Ages?
Edit: TY for drop
Post edited April 29, 2014 by legomaster

Thanks for the game!

Man you are giving away a lot of cool games tonight... Leaving this one for someone else though.

Can I have Batman: Arkham Knights? :D :D :D :D lol!!!

+1 for the generosity!
Momo1991: Dude, I had to call off a really angry husband after you mistreated a forum member. Keep your tongue in your pants. Plus I saw you scam a gifter with the whole "it wasn't skydrift deal" Go back to scamming on Steam - this is a nice forum with nice people.

\o/

Momo ain't playin around!
Post edited April 29, 2014 by niniendowarrior
iphgix: Man you are giving away a lot of cool games tonight... Leaving this one for someone else though.
Were you still interested in Ring Runner? I think I've got a spare of that laying about somewhere :) You'd be saving me a brain cell if you took it off my hands :D
iphgix: Man you are giving away a lot of cool games tonight... Leaving this one for someone else though.
Tarnicus: Were you still interested in Ring Runner? I think I've got a spare of that laying about somewhere :) You'd be saving me a brain cell if you took it off my hands :D
OFG gave me Ring Runner, but ask the other guy ...
Momo1991: Dude, I had to call off a really angry husband after you mistreated a forum member. Keep your tongue in your pants. Plus I saw you scam a gifter with the whole "it wasn't skydrift deal" Go back to scamming on Steam - this is a nice forum with nice people.

I didnt mistreat any one. And also, I did not scam. The person offered two games skydrift and sine mora. i asked for skydrift, another asked for sine mora. the gifter accidentally sent me sine mora. without activating you can not know what a game is, i found out it was actually sine mora. so i told the gifter. i did not ask for skydrift again. it was his generosity that he gave it. it was not a scam.
legomaster: Can I have Rock of Ages?
Sure can, check PM.

ooookkkaay...... lemme see now....

If you want it, need the title again.

Tarnicus: Were you still interested in Ring Runner? I think I've got a spare of that laying about somewhere :) You'd be saving me a brain cell if you took it off my hands :D
iphgix: OFG gave me Ring Runner, but ask the other guy ...
I had two, gave it both of you.
Pickle1477: Thanks for the game!
You're welcome, enjoy it.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by OldFatGuy
legomaster: Can I have Rock of Ages?
OldFatGuy: Sure can, check PM.

ooookkkaay...... lemme see now....

If you want it, need the title again.

iphgix: OFG gave me Ring Runner, but ask the other guy ...
OldFatGuy: I had two, gave it both of you.
Pickle1477: Thanks for the game!
OldFatGuy: You're welcome, enjoy it.
can i have Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space?