It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: The benadryl makes me think your avatar is a geth character from Mass Effect. :O
akhliber: Can I be that one really cool Geth? It's been a while, my memory fails me.
Legion? Or Geth VI? :-D I'm still in that Mass Effect mood months after finishing 3!
ErekoseDM: snip
niniendowarrior: The benadryl makes me think your avatar is a geth character from Mass Effect. :O
^_^

i was just thinking about finally getting those games and playing them to find out what the fuss was all about.
the PC versions are bollocksed up with DRM + Bioware points mess

even the PS3 version requires me to download garbage >_<
why have a disc if the whole game isnt even on it.

does geth get murdered early on in the games?? >_< o_0
akhliber: Can I be that one really cool Geth? It's been a while, my memory fails me.
niniendowarrior: Legion? Or Geth VI? :-D I'm still in that Mass Effect mood months after finishing 3!
Ah, Legion! I learned to play FPS games just for the Mass Effect series. I loved it. The boss at the end of 2 I thought was a bit too silly, but overall, just awesome. :)
ErekoseDM: ^_^

i was just thinking about finally getting those games and playing them to find out what the fuss was all about.
the PC versions are bollocksed up with DRM + Bioware points mess

even the PS3 version requires me to download garbage >_<
why have a disc if the whole game isnt even on it.

does geth get murdered early on in the games?? >_< o_0
Wii U version of ME3 has no DRM. All DLCs (incomplete list of DLCs though) are on-disc.

ME1 on PC has no Origin DRM. That one started with ME2 and all the way to ME3.

There's not a whole lot of options with regards to getting around EA's DRM.

Lots of geth die, but there's plenty of geth that live too!
niniendowarrior: Legion? Or Geth VI? :-D I'm still in that Mass Effect mood months after finishing 3!
akhliber: Ah, Legion! I learned to play FPS games just for the Mass Effect series. I loved it. The boss at the end of 2 I thought was a bit too silly, but overall, just awesome. :)
The boss in ME2 was OK. Nothing much to write about, but the entire last mission with the music blaring was nothing short of exciting. Goosebumps!!!
Post edited May 01, 2014 by niniendowarrior
Okay, I'm just being too silly and difficult. The first to say the secret passphrase from post 71967, which is "I too have a baboon heart" as a reply on this thread gets Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam)

Ignore me tonight. ;)
akhliber: Okay, I'm just being too silly and difficult. The first to say the secret passphrase from post 71967, which is "I too have a baboon heart" as a reply on this thread gets Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam)

Ignore me tonight. ;)
+1 for the giveaway!
I too have a baboon heart
LordForz: I too have a baboon heart
PM incoming. :)
akhliber: I too have a baboon heart
Well, my condolences then.
niniendowarrior: Wii U version of ME3 has no DRM. All DLCs (incomplete list of DLCs though) are on-disc.

interesting on the Wii U front. maybe they will do another release on the PS4/xbox platform with a HD stamp and actually include the DLCs on disc the next go round.

i have no Wii U though.
wasnt that one going downhill though?
every game on KS has people begging for a Wii U version. which i assume is because there are no games*(low to no games level/ or interesting games) for the Wii U in the first place.
niniendowarrior: Wii U version of ME3 has no DRM. All DLCs (incomplete list of DLCs though) are on-disc.

ErekoseDM: interesting on the Wii U front. maybe they will do another release on the PS4/xbox platform with a HD stamp and actually include the DLCs on disc the next go round.

i have no Wii U though.
wasnt that one going downhill though?
every game on KS has people begging for a Wii U version. which i assume is because there are no games*(low to no games level/ or interesting games) for the Wii U in the first place.
Well, the Wii U gets kicked a lot but indie games are actually flourishing on Nintendo eShop. Seems like Nintendo's more indie friendly setup is attracting more of them. Lots of AAA devs are not doing games on Wii U but that's not to say I don't have any games to play. In fact, right now, I have too many and need a huge block of time to go through them.

Downhill, uphill. That's things I no longer care about. I care that I have games to play on the system and I do. :D
high rated
And again, I've been downrepped by a coward with multiple accounts... me, who hasn't done anything to deserve that, and now by 5 points. Unbelievable.

As suggested by Momo, I will definitively stop giving easy codes here in the Ninja thread to thankless and faceless dicks who don't deserve them, and instead, will be back to my Quick Giveaways. I prefer to give them to people who actually post, instead of shadowless roaches.

And by the way, I will drop the REP requirement in my future giveaways. Obviously, it doesn't matter anymore.

Trolls will starve...
Post edited May 01, 2014 by Azrael360
Azrael360:
The criteria I try to go by these days is the length of time that someone has been a member and how often I see them just chatting on the threads and discussing interests instead of simply posting an entry for every GA in the recent topics.
high rated
Azrael360:
theslitherydeee: The criteria I try to go by these days is the length of time that someone has been a member and how often I see them just chatting on the threads and discussing interests instead of simply posting an entry for every GA in the recent topics.
I will use that now. Possibly a simple question or test. And whoever bothers to answer, will have a valid entry (:P), just like in my last birthday giveaway.
This rep thing is getting out of hand.