It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for me to hold my first giveaway.
Who wants a pid Steam key? Three people can say they want it and I'll do the hokey pokey and turn all around, because, that is what it all is about. In other words I'll choose someone randomly.
LordForz: Time for me to hold my first giveaway.
Who wants a pid Steam key? Three people can say they want it and I'll do the hokey pokey and turn all around, because, that is what it all is about. In other words I'll choose someone randomly.
Pid was free for a little while so it could be hard to give away , I got two one one steam and one on desura lol most of the group here are in the know with free games but some do miss them at times
In.
low rated
Venhiem: In.
Why join in for a game that you already own? weird.
low rated
Venhiem: Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I is late.
OldFatGuy: Yes you are.

THere's a PID giveaway right now though.
I'm in for this too.
Chippas: Why join in for a game that you already own? weird.
Becuase I want to ... ?
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Venhiem
I know 'twas free but some might've missed it. And chippa are you in or not? either way don't point fingers at others, live&l@live is me mottto.

Sending key to venhiem if no one else in. sorry for short notice but gotta go.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by LordForz
Venhiem: Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I is late.

I think you should continue with your card game because lordforz is offline without completing his giveaway.
Can I join in the PID giveaway? I don't have the game. Must have missed the free game period.

Venhiem: I think you should continue with your card game because lordforz is offline without completing his giveaway.
Yeah, I probably will, but just a little later.
LordForz: I know 'twas free but some might've missed it. And chippa are you in or not? either way don't point fingers at others, live&l@live is me mottto.

Not in, seeing as I already got the game. I see no reason to join in for a game that I have already got in my library. I might be off for saying this, but there's no point in doing so, other than if you want to trade it for your own benefits. If I owned a game already, I'd like to give the other people a try at trying out the game.
Hey chippas,let's not mention what I have hidden for you ;) ...Trust me you don't want me to reveal 'em
BoneCleaver: Hey chippas,let's not mention what I have hidden for you ;) ...Trust me you don't want me to reveal 'em
BONE MA MAN!!!
Yeah I was almost gonna reveal to him ... then I crossed it out cuz I thought maybe you'd wanna break the secret.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Venhiem
LordForz: I know 'twas free but some might've missed it. And chippa are you in or not? either way don't point fingers at others, live&l@live is me mottto.

Chippas: Not in, seeing as I already got the game. I see no reason to join in for a game that I have already got in my library. I might be off for saying this, but there's no point in doing so, other than if you want to trade it for your own benefits. If I owned a game already, I'd like to give the other people a try at trying out the game.
and right you are. sent to nedyaj
nedyaj: Can I join in the PID giveaway? I don't have the game. Must have missed the free game period.
sent
Post edited May 03, 2014 by LordForz
Chippas: Not in, seeing as I already got the game. I see no reason to join in for a game that I have already got in my library. I might be off for saying this, but there's no point in doing so, other than if you want to trade it for your own benefits. If I owned a game already, I'd like to give the other people a try at trying out the game.
LordForz: and right you are. sent to nedyaj
nedyaj: Can I join in the PID giveaway? I don't have the game. Must have missed the free game period.
LordForz: sent
Received. Thanks!

Does anyone want a copy of Guardians of Middle-earth + Smaug's Treasure DLC?

I found out I had an extra humblebundle link lying around.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by nedyaj
BoneCleaver: Hey chippas,let's not mention what I have hidden for you ;) ...Trust me you don't want me to reveal 'em
Are you guys on drugs? Or are you just young?