It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just won a game, so I'll leave it for someone else. +1~!
RWarehall: I'm pretty sure you don't even need to be logged in to read these forums.
You don't have to be logged in. Sometimes I read the conversation posts without bothering to log in when I only have a couple of minutes to spare.
RWarehall: That said, Steam code for No Time to Explain to first poster...
May I?
Post edited April 25, 2014 by katsaysmeh
RWarehall: I'm pretty sure you don't even need to be logged in to read these forums.
theslitherydeee: You don't have to be logged in. Sometimes I read the conversation posts without bothering to log in when I only have a couple of minutes to spare.
Well, that's a first post, did you want the game?
It's yours or katsaysmeh gets it...
Grats, katsaysmeh! PM sent.
Post edited April 25, 2014 by RWarehall
theslitherydeee: You don't have to be logged in. Sometimes I read the conversation posts without bothering to log in when I only have a couple of minutes to spare.
RWarehall: Well, that's a first post, did you want the game?
It's yours or katsaysmeh gets it...
No thanks, I just won a game in the Nasty Giveaway. katsaysmeh can have it.
low rated
RWarehall: Or random trolls hanging around reading the forums. There was that qpKillerqp guy who stalked the thread bragging how fast he was and then tried to "give away" old used up codes (posted months ago on these forums) as ninja giveaways to recover rep. Someone with that same name has a Steam profile and has 19 positive rep for trading Steam games in the last three weeks. Think some of those are the games from this forum? It's best to do these free codes to the first one to post and exchange the code through PM. That way you at least know who is getting the codes. I'm pretty sure you don't even need to be logged in to read these forums.

That said, Steam code for No Time to Explain to first poster...
Do you still have the game?
RWarehall:
http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/im-not-gonna-waste-any-time-here-theyre-in-the-future-now
theslitherydeee: No thanks, I just won a game in the Nasty Giveaway. katsaysmeh can have it.
Thanks, it has been a while since I snatched a game in this thread. ^^

RWarehall: Grats, katsaysmeh! PM sent.
Thanks a lot!
Post edited April 25, 2014 by katsaysmeh
katsaysmeh:
Your welcome.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbref0_im-you-from-the-future_shortfilms
Thanks for reminding me that I need Flash Player on this thing.
That's why I've always liked the way Doctor Who handles it. While they do touch briefly on paradox or fixed events in time, they don't try to overexplain it. Explaining too much, just makes you think about it long enough to spot the flaws.

I think the same way about action movies. I can enjoy a Fast and Furious type film because they just go with it, and I can ignore the flaws in the plot. But give me a deep spy thriller with plot twists and a double agent and I'll catch every mistake in the plot and it ruins it unless it's very well done.
I have a Desura code for Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath up for grabs. The first interested person who can tell me about the game's graphics gets the code :D
genkicolleen: I have a Desura code for Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath up for grabs. The first interested person who can tell me about the game's graphics gets the code :D
The game's graphics are incredibly reminiscent of the graphics of NES games, with a bit of 16 bit flavoring.

Thanks!
fablefire: The game's graphics are incredibly reminiscent of the graphics of NES games, with a bit of 16 bit flavoring.

Thanks!
All yours, fablefire! ^__^ PM sent.
high rated
Hmmm... things seem to have calmed down a bit in here (and I've had a few drinks), so I'll try a few drops.

I hope I don't regret it.

=======================

First up, would anyone like a Desura key for Home Sheep Home 2?