It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aveweto: sure but whats the point?
theslitherydeee: He means people from steam can just come here for codes and not even be a part of the community.
i know but those wouldnt really want certain games either they are just greedy fuckers who wanna get as much as possible without any kind of effort
buckstone: codes dropped here are steam/desura rarely gog so no need to have a gog account to redeem them
pretty much this - lurk central.
then theres the lurkers with accounts too.
I was trying to explain why this experiment didn't fail.....it was a good idea and you should stick to it..Momo does her video type of giveaways to keep the greedy from grabbing everything
Post edited April 26, 2014 by buckstone
HenitoKisou: Speaking of ammo I will haunt this place more often just for looking when Scourge: Outbreak might drop.

Are there more games in style of Binary Domain I'm not aware of? ;-)
The game does look interesting and seems to be heavily influenced by Gears of War mechanics. The shield system is kinda cool but I doubt that anyone would be dropping it anytime soon unless it appears in a bundle later on. Thanks for bringing it to attention. :)
HenitoKisou: Speaking of ammo I will haunt this place more often just for looking when Scourge: Outbreak might drop.

Are there more games in style of Binary Domain I'm not aware of? ;-)
It's a crappy game, not worth the time waiting for someone to drop it.

I usually have fun with co-op games, but didn't with that one.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by spoderman
Aveweto: well i just wanted to get the people that actually want the game to use their brains and go find the answer instead of just throwing them towards everyone but well seems like this experiment has failed
you may remember similar experiments of mine where ive asked people to validate their need / want for the game - always slim pickings for answers and very few really bother to push the boat out and deliver, but the few that do usually get something they really wanted and enjoyed - so consider that at least
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Sachys
It is in the current Indie Gala Monday Bundle but if you stated the game being sort of crap for co-op I doubt anyone will redeem it for themselves and so chances are of dropping it here. ;-)
Post edited April 26, 2014 by HenitoKisou
high rated
ok then lets try again and see how it goes Sine Mora on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

Which is the only country whose flag is not a quadrangle?
Aveweto: ok then lets try again and see how it goes Sine Mora on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

nepal ;p
Nepal?
high rated
Aveweto: ok then lets try again and see how it goes Sine Mora on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

sinugie: nepal ;p
winner! pm incoming shortly
HenitoKisou: It is in the current Indie Gala Monday Bundle but if you stated the game being sort of crap for co-op I doubt anyone will redeem it for themselves and so chances are of dropping it here. ;-)
But they won't know its crap until they play it ;)
high rated
Jagged Alliance Collection on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

How should the word DANGER be spelled according to the International Radio Alphabet?
Aveweto: Jagged Alliance Collection on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

How should the word DANGER be spelled according to the International Radio Alphabet?
Delta Alpha November Golf Echo Romeo
Aveweto: Jagged Alliance Collection on Steam for the first uneditted reply with the right answer to this question:

Delta Alpha November Golf Echo Romeo