It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: I definitely do not want that OFG because this time it will surely be the end of the World. ;)
OldFatGuy: LOL.

Maybe something slightly more localized then and just blow up one continent.

Remember, first post with full title gets it.
thanks but NR and ++++++++++++++1
This game is out for me given the first puzzle is an issue for colour-blind people such as myself. I'll follow OFG's lead and name the title exactly is you want it :) http://store.steampowered.com/app/277560/
Getting tired ans struggling to type so I'll have to head off soon :)
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Tarnicus
low rated
Tarnicus: This game is out for me given the first puzzle is an issue for colour-blind people such as myself. I'll follow OFG's lead and name the title exactly is you want it :) http://store.steampowered.com/app/277560/
Getting tired ans struggling to type so I'll have to head off soon :)
Where Angels Cry. borp :)
high rated
Gonna nod off any second now, so I'll just drop the Tank Operations, European Campaign code.

Tank Operations - European Campaign Steam Key: R756B-JP0QD-B4BTV
Post edited April 29, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Chippas: Where Angels Cry. borp :)
Code sent :)
low rated
Chippas: Where Angels Cry. borp :)
Tarnicus: Code sent :)
Thanks a lot! You lovely folks saved my evening! +1 all around.
Wish someone would delete this thread. It has become a nest for trolls/little kids coming here begging for free stuff and not appreciate shit or take codes without taking 3 seconds to thank anyone. There is always some form of meaningless argument here going on :(
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Zurvan7
low rated
Zurvan7: Wish someone would delete this thread. It has become a nest for trolls/little kids coming here begging for free stuff and not appreciate shit or take codes without taking 3 seconds to thank anyone. There is always some form of meaningless argument here going on :(
What? Where? I thought things were going along fine.

Edit: Holy freaking shit... Since posting this, i lost 5 rep.. What the hell is wrong with some people?
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Chippas
Zurvan7: Wish someone would delete this thread. It has become a nest for trolls/little kids coming here begging for free stuff and not appreciate shit or take codes without taking 3 seconds to thank anyone. There is always some form of meaningless argument here going on :(
Or those who take games and act all greedy,forgetting that some other people want it more than them or are willing to actually play the game rather than increase the sum of games in their library....We got many examples here...
Chippas: What? Where? I thought things were going along fine.
same here
BoneCleaver: Or those who take games and act all greedy,forgetting that some other people want it more than them or are willing to actually play the game rather than increase the sum of games in their library....We got many examples here...
That doesn't sound right to me.
BoneCleaver: Or those who take games and act all greedy,forgetting that some other people want it more than them or are willing to actually play the game rather than increase the sum of games in their library....We got many examples here...
I think when everyone finds this place they go a little code crazy, I know I did. It was like being a kid in charge of a candy store, but I got over it and am actually missing a lot of games I would have gone for before because I stop to go look them up. The problem is figuring out who got over being code crazy it and who didn't. The main reason I like the ninja thread is how its introduced me to so many new games. I've recently been playing Blades of Darkness; I had dismissed it before because I thought it looked uninteresting from the screenshots. But I was gifted it here and have been having a blast.
As a person who's been lurking this thread for the past week, I agree with all of this.
JustSayin: As a person who's been lurking this thread for the past week, I agree with all of this.
We can all agree that you are...Just sayin :D Ba Dum Tss (hope I don't get derepped)
high rated
Good morning(North and South American)/afternoon(European/Asian/Other) ninjas. Have no idea what time it is down under aussie ninjas.

Another sleepless night in Virginia. USA.

Getting old comes with so many problems I don't think it's possible for anyone to cite them all. I know this whole insomnia thing wasn't nearly as expected by me as the whole everything hurts and nothing works syndrome.

I'm seriously going to have to start becoming a habitual drinker I guess. Hope all you ninjas are doing well.

ADDED: So wants the Steamy version of this? First to post COMPLETE title gets it.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by OldFatGuy