It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: Snip
misteryo: Hardware failure of some sort. PSU failure can look like that.
Thanks.

*sigh*

So it looks like doing without for weeks (months) while sent back for warranty work or living with uncertainty until total failure. What a great pair of choices.

Wish I knew how to build my own laptops.
misteryo: Hardware failure of some sort. PSU failure can look like that.
OldFatGuy: Thanks.

*sigh*

So it looks like doing without for weeks (months) while sent back for warranty work or living with uncertainty until total failure. What a great pair of choices.

Wish I knew how to build my own laptops.
I generally won't be buying any new hardware should mine completely dies. I'm just going to have to rely on Wine gaming full time.
low rated
Hello! Looks like you took it seriosly when I said go mad sharing keys ... damn time zones.
And good morning!
niniendowarrior: It looks like my Vista laptop is on its way to hell. BSOD, overheating, freezing. Guess I won't be finishing Darksiders anymore.
Have you blown out the air vents with compressed air? There could be dust and other stuff causing poor air flow that could compound your heat issue. However, it would be better to open the casing to blow out any dust.
I just leave the side of my computer open, with a small portable fan blowing on it at all times. The better your graphics card is, the more heat it generates. Although I don't have a "screaming game machine", I don't want to take any chances!
genkicolleen: I just leave the side of my computer open, with a small portable fan blowing on it at all times.
I have a small portable fan. Her name is sheila and she's world womens wrestling champ!
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: It looks like my Vista laptop is on its way to hell. BSOD, overheating, freezing. Guess I won't be finishing Darksiders anymore.
OldFatGuy: My gaming laptop is having similar issues. BSOD at least 10 times in the past month after never recalling a single one for the first two years I've had it. Also when I'm online Internet Explorer crashes often lately. Frustrating because I can't just open up the case on this thing and toy around or I void the warranty. (3 year warranty.... I _think_) So it's either put up with it, or put up without having it all and sending it in for warranty work.
Has it just been in the past month that your BSOD started to occur? Do you recall if you installed a new program, or maybe updated a driver around the time that you noticed the BSOD? If you don't recall, it may be worth checking to make sure all your hardware drivers are up-to-date. If that doesn't work, maybe "roll back" your system (if your system restore goes back that far) to a date when you knew your system was working well. Just throwing out some ideas.
genkicolleen: I just leave the side of my computer open, with a small portable fan blowing on it at all times. The better your graphics card is, the more heat it generates. Although I don't have a "screaming game machine", I don't want to take any chances!
That's one sure way to keep your system cool :D
Post edited April 22, 2014 by foxworks
low rated
Guys, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad will be free tomorrow.
steamcommunity(DOT)com/games/RO2/announcements/detail/1353639133892980334

guys this is not funny when i cum u go :(
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Venhiem
Good evening.
low rated
hi there
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Venhiem
OldFatGuy:
foxworks: Has it just been in the past month that your BSOD started to occur? Do you recall if you installed a new program, or maybe updated a driver around the time that you noticed the BSOD? If you don't recall, it may be worth checking to make sure all your hardware drivers are up-to-date. If that doesn't work, maybe "roll back" your system (if your system restore goes back that far) to a date when you knew your system was working well. Just throwing out some ideas.
genkicolleen:
foxworks:
^This. I had sudden BSOD issues earlier this year. It happened several times over the course of a week or so, and I was worried something was seriously wrong with my machine. After performing a system restore to a state prior to the issues and updating system drivers, it's been just fine.
foxworks: Has it just been in the past month that your BSOD started to occur? Do you recall if you installed a new program, or maybe updated a driver around the time that you noticed the BSOD? If you don't recall, it may be worth checking to make sure all your hardware drivers are up-to-date. If that doesn't work, maybe "roll back" your system (if your system restore goes back that far) to a date when you knew your system was working well. Just throwing out some ideas.
akhliber: ^This. I had sudden BSOD issues earlier this year. It happened several times over the course of a week or so, and I was worried something was seriously wrong with my machine. After performing a system restore to a state prior to the issues and updating system drivers, it's been just fine.
This could work, if it doesn't and it keeps happening it only means one thing, your HDD is dying.

Source: personal disgrace.
Konbanwa!
high rated
Ballpoint Universe - Infinite Steam Key to first reply
rong44: Ballpoint Universe - Infinite Steam Key to first reply
me?

Thanks!
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Rafael