It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: (umm, time to let other Ninjas have a chance themselves, two in a day is more than enough) ;)
You're such a sweetie, Thespian ^__^
TwisterBE: Heroes of Steel:
Thespian*: Looks like my ninjitsu skills are improving. Thank you very much for the game, Twister! :)

(umm, time to let other Ninjas have a chance themselves, two in a day is more than enough) ;)
shame not everyone has that attitude

uprepped your comment coz of fairness :D
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Aveweto
low rated
so,if you win a game here you get downrepped?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk fits so well
genkicolleen: You're such a sweetie, Thespian ^__^
Aveweto: shame not everyone has that attitude

uprepped your comment coz of fairness :D
*blushes*

*as his blood is based on copper instead of iron, his face gets a strange greenish hue...* ;)
Thespian*: *blushes*

*as his blood is based on copper instead of iron, his face gets a strange greenish hue...* ;)
ROTFL~!!
l0rdtr3k: so,if you win a game here you get downrepped?
Usually? Yes. But givers are still uprepped, that's what counts. :)
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Thespian*
with what happened to Lugum,I think it counts
l0rdtr3k: so,if you win a game here you get downrepped?
Thespian*: Usually? Yes. But givers are still uprepped, that's what counts. :)
Post edited April 25, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
That can be explained by officious dudes who put oath of zeal on themselves to be some self proclaimed jury to measure what is fair and what is exploitation of rep but in the end, they are no better than social-nazi, with thug mentality behind white knight portrait of themselves.
Post edited April 25, 2014 by HenitoKisou
l0rdtr3k: with what happened to Lugum,I think it counts
Too many forum members are being downrepped by the downrep brigade by now, including several generous givers. Personally I don't care about rep, but I agree it's sad to see something like that happening.
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Thespian*
HenitoKisou: That can be explained by officious dudes who punt zeal on themselves to be some jury or measurers what is fair and what is exploitation of rep but in the end, they are no better than social-nazi.
Very well said, that is pretty much in line with my sentiments over this derepping business. +1 for the apt analogy. ;)
high rated
Steam
Gravity Badgers - GHKD0-EIHBD-E0CJK
Skyward Collapse - 93I09-MB2H3-XJAJ3

Enjoy.
TwisterBE: Steam

Enjoy.
Instantly taken but thanks..
TwisterBE: Steam

Enjoy.
team_dota2: Instantly taken but thanks..
In a few seconds :o, hope they read the name at least:D
team_dota2: Instantly taken but thanks..
TwisterBE: In a few seconds :o, hope they read the name at least:D
Probably bots roaming around.. thats why some people here give them by pm to the first person that replies to get a game
Or random trolls hanging around reading the forums. There was that qpKillerqp guy who stalked the thread bragging how fast he was and then tried to "give away" old used up codes (posted months ago on these forums) as ninja giveaways to recover rep. Someone with that same name has a Steam profile and has 19 positive rep for trading Steam games in the last three weeks. Think some of those are the games from this forum? It's best to do these free codes to the first one to post and exchange the code through PM. That way you at least know who is getting the codes. I'm pretty sure you don't even need to be logged in to read these forums.
http://www.steamtrades.com/user/qpKillerqp if you want to see where a lot of these games might have gone.

That said, Steam code for No Time to Explain to first poster...
Post edited April 25, 2014 by RWarehall