It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stg83: Yeah, it is kinda surprising that there aren't many folks taking part in this. Its not like the trivia is extremely difficult when you can open google in another TAB.
Aveweto: well i just wanted to get the people that actually want the game to use their brains and go find the answer instead of just throwing them towards everyone but well seems like this experiment has failed
Most of them is a simple google search away
Speaking of ammo I will haunt this place more often just for looking when Scourge: Outbreak might drop.

Are there more games in style of Binary Domain I'm not aware of? ;-)
Aveweto: well i just wanted to get the people that actually want the game to use their brains and go find the answer instead of just throwing them towards everyone but well seems like this experiment has failed
grunthos64: Most of them is a simple google search away
exactly my point one has to search the right way tho and come up with the right answer fast enough
Hmm...that is unfortunate seemed like a good idea to me to shake things up a bit here, apparently I was wrong about a lot of people being interested.
stg83: Hmm...that is unfortunate seemed like a good idea to me to shake things up a bit here, apparently I was wrong about a lot of people being interested.
me too by the looks of it, shame that some people just despise knowledge
nope was good idea , some just not greedy and the ones that grab all the codes can't answer because they don't have an account to post

my theory anyway
Post edited April 26, 2014 by buckstone
grunthos64: Most of them is a simple google search away
Yeah, but people do get to learn something while trying to get the game which is neat.
I'm not into it simply because i'm afraid google search is slowing down enough (3rd word internet hiyaa) that and some game isn't my type :) but ave +1 for you dropping game code, carry on if you want it ;p
Post edited April 26, 2014 by sinugie
buckstone: nope was good idea , some just not greedy and the ones that grab all the codes can't answer because they don't have an account to post

my theory anyway
the ones that dont have an account to post well they prolly wouldnt know of this place and therefor the questions :P
I have heard you can view forum without an account
buckstone: I have heard you can view forum without an account
sure but whats the point?
copy/paste code..
Yes, that practice do suck, these forums should have option for topic that will be revealed only to registered users...
buckstone: I have heard you can view forum without an account
Aveweto: sure but whats the point?
He means people from steam can just come here for codes and not even be a part of the community.
codes dropped here are steam/desura rarely gog so no need to have a gog account to redeem them
Post edited April 26, 2014 by buckstone