It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers GOG
This one is easier to make it work!
Stooner: This one is easier to make it work!
That it is :D
low rated
BillyMaysFan59: Congratulations on redeeming it. You should be sure to try it out, this is definitely the high point in the HoMM series, and one of the finer works in the TBS genre, period.

Hope you like it as much as I do!
I am sure I definitely will, thanks again. :)
foxworks: That it is :D
And also many many thanks and +rep to you as well foxworks, as I was able to redeem Gabriel Knight as well. I apologize for grabbing two games but the Gabriel Knight Trilogy is on my wishlist so this has been a real Easter present for me. :D
Post edited April 20, 2014 by stg83
Sachys: Was sorely tempted to redeem, but chose not to as I'm still not sure if I'd enjoy it or not, so another has a chance once the lockout has cooled down.
Cheers BMF59!
Stoopid monkey. What part of it could you possibly not like o.O
happy easter all
grunthos64: happy easter all
Happy Easter to you as well grunthos64, nice to see you here again. :)
Happy Easter Ninjas!!
so is blackwell bundle still on sale hate being broke two weeks before payday
Sachys: Was sorely tempted to redeem, but chose not to as I'm still not sure if I'd enjoy it or not, so another has a chance once the lockout has cooled down.
Cheers BMF59!
Spinorial: Stoopid monkey. What part of it could you possibly not like o.O
I have a gut feeling about it!

...O___o

...hang on...

*flings poo!
Sachys: I have a gut feeling about it!

...O___o

...hang on...

*flings poo!
I apologize if you wanted the game Sachys I didn't see your post before swooping in and taking it. I don't want to be showered with poo. ;)
stg83:
The poo aint for you - its for the gillfaced space goon, Spinorial! heheh
Happy Easter
Easter happy all to
Happy Easter ^^
Happy Easter guys!